Minho Imagine

This imagine was requested by mxltifxngirl . I appreciate her patience. This is set a month after you came up from the box. Enjoy.

I've been at the glade for a month. I've gotten used to all the boys staring and cat calling. I didn't trust anyone, other than, Thomas, Newt, Alby, and of course, my amazing boyfriend, Minho. Minho protected me from the horny boys. He would give off death glares every time someone looked at me wrong. I was sitting in the deadheads deep in thought when they were abruptly stopped.

"Nikki?" I heard a familiar voice call out.

"Over here, babe." I looked up from my legs and saw Minho walking over.

"What's wrong, sass queen?" He smirked.

"Nothing, just thinking." I said still gazing into his beautiful eyes.

"Thinking about my abs?" Minho and his ego. But that's why I love him.

"Thinking of this!" I sprang up, kissed Minho on the cheek and ran away.

"You're such a tease!" He yelled. I did t bother looking behind me. I already knew Minho was going to follow me. I ran with all of my might. I ran past the homestead, the box. When I reached the garden, I looked behind me. Minho wasn't there. Hmm..strange. I slowed into a walk. Still looking behind me.

I turned around to face Minho.

"Think you can tease me like that?" Before I got a chance to run, Minho picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I shrieked with joy. I could feel the whole glade staring. But I didn't care. Minho carried me all the way to the place we started. He put me against a tree and pressed against me.

"I love you, Nikki." Minho said before pressing his lips onto mine.

"I love you too." I said in between breaths. Then we kissed and laughed and giggled the night away.