You Get Stung (Thomas. Part 1)

"Hey, y/n, you ready to run?" Thomas asked you. You had a small crush on him. You even sometimes got a little flustered when he touched you (not inappropriately) or spoke to you.

"Oh-uh, yeah!" You said while packing you backpack. Thomas walked up to you and checked your bag, making sure you have everything.

"Don't forget this," Thomas said while holding up a first aid kit, "you never know when you're gonna need this." He tossed a lot to you and you threw it in your bag.

"Thanks," you mumbled to no one in particular. Thomas was about to say something, but was cut off by the maze walls opening. The horrible grinding sound that rang throughout the glade. You flinched but it didn't seem to bother Thomas.

"Make sure you have everything! I'll meet you by the doors!" Thomas yelled running off.

How did he have so much energy?

You brushed the thought off. You grabbed your bag and headed towards the maze doors.

When you got there, Thomas was leaning against the wall waiting for you.

"Ready?" He said when he noticed you.

"As I'll ever be!" You said a little more excitedly than intended.

"Okay, me and you are running section 5 today." You nodded in excitement. You daydreamed whilst he said the rules. He said something about 'stick together, never stop running, blah blah blah.'

Thomas took off, you followed down the corridor. Running gave you such a rush of energy. You felt alive.

Once again, you daydreamed as you ran. Not paying to much attention.

Bad move.

You looked around realizing you had lost Thomas. It didn't really bother you to much. You slowed into a walk. You came up to a decision of turning left or right.

Right.

Bad move. Again.

You turned the corner to see a horrific bubbly creature that had spikes sticking out of its metal body.

A griever.

You didn't think. You turned and ran. Zig zagging through the endless maze, hoping you were going the right way. You could hear it's legs scrape the stone floor.

It was chasing you.

You tried picking up the pace. But you were going as fast as humanly possible. Your lungs screamed for air. While your legs seemed to cry in pain, but you kept running.

Just when you thought you lost it, you felt a sharp prick on the left side of your stomach. You saw spots, making you fall onto the stone floor with a thump. The noise rang through the maze along with the grievers legs as it ran. Everything was blurry. Including the small figure running towards you.

"Y/N!" The blurred line called out. You had no energy left to speak. You stood still, moaning in pain. You heard the footsteps running closer and closer. Warm arms wrapped around you.

"It's okay y/n. Everything is gonna be okay." Thomas's scratchy voice was the last thing you heard before you blacked out.

~~

This was kinda sorta requested by jaidaXdanes so yeah :)

I'll be doing this with Minho, Newt and Gally as well.

Part 2?

Make sure to leave a comment and a vote.

Because I love reading your comments :) even if it's something small, it still makes my day.

K ily bye.
-Evie