Newt Imagine

This was requested by newtstrackhoe I appreciate her patience. If you want, check her books out. They're really good. So, without further ado, a Newt imagine. Enjoy!

Today was the day. It was the day I was going to train to be a runner. And to make it even better, my crush is training me. Newt. Although he'd never like me back.

I was packing my back in the map room, when Newt walked in.

"Hey, Mikaela. Ready to run?" Newt asked with an adorable smile.

"Yeah, I'll meet you by the doors," you told Newt.

"Okay," and with that, Newt ran off.

I made sure I had everything I will need. First aid kit, lunch, pencil, and notepad. Looks like everything's here. I ran out of the map room and headed towards the closed doors.

"Hey Newt! Hey Minho!" Both the boys were waiting for the doors to open.

"Hey." They said in unison. The maze doors boomed and slowly started opening. Ten seconds later, the walls were opened and Minho explained everything.

"Okay, I'm going east into section 4. You two take the north path into 4. Got it?" We nodded. "And make sure Mikaela stays with you at all times. Train her well." Minho said talking to Newt.

"Yes, sir." Newt sarcastically saluted Minho.

"Save the sass for me." Minho said.

And with that, We all took off, Minho first, Newt in the middle, and me last. When we got to the entrance of section 4, Minho went left and Newt and I went right.

When we got deeper into the maze, Newt suddenly stops, making me stop. He turns and faces me.

"You're running wrong." He said.

"How do you-" I started but Newt grabbed my hips and showed me the 'proper position' for running. It made me blush. I hope Newt didn't see it. He turned me making me face the same as Newt. Then he guided my arms and showed me how my arms should sway as I run. He told me everything. I thought it was dumb, and that i was running fine, but I let Newt continue. Mainly, because I thought it was cute.

"-and that's how to properly run." Newt said dropping his hands.

"You know, I don't think, you can 'run wrong.' " I remarked. He ignored my comment, and continued,

"Now, how to take notes about the maze." You grabbed his notebook and made me get mine. He held my hand that was holding the pencil, attempting to guide it.

I finally picked up on what he was doing.

I decided to play coy.

"What else am I doing wrong?" I asked. Newt smirked. His next words almost made my heart jump,

"You Kiss wrong." Before I could react, Newt cupped my hot cheeks and kissed my lips. The kiss was meaningful. It was beautiful. I didn't want to pull away, but I had too.

I gasped for breath after pulling away.

"What was that for?" I finally spoke up.

"I can tell when you're playing dumb." Newt continued, "I've been trying to think of ways to ask you to be my girlfriend. When this came up, I saw my chance." He smiled sheepishly.

"Well it's a yes from me." I said giggling at his relieved expression.

"Well, come on, lemme train you for real." Newt said grabbing my hand.

Best. Day. Ever.

I thought as Newt pulled me deeper into the maze.
~~

A/n- I hope you enjoyed it! Make sure to leave any requests for imagines!

Ily
K bye.
-Evie 💘