You Get Stung (Gally. Part 2)

This chapter is dedicated to chloe_timberlake . She always comments and votes!

Gally's POV:

I saw Minho carrying y/n, making me drop the planks I was holding.

"Y/N!" I yelled as I ran towards Minho. I looked at y/n as I ran alongside Minho. Her eyes were slightly open, as if faking her sleep. "Y/n..." I whispered. "I'm so sorry darling.." I've finally had enough of this whole 'tough guy act'. I let tears cascade down my cheeks.

I ran behind Minho as he burst through the homestead. I stopped suddenly. I wanted to go with y/n but I was scared. I didn't wanna see her go through the changing.

"I'll be back, y/n. I promise." I whispered to no one in general. I trudged away not wanting to work. So I didn't. I went to my hammock and l laid down, letting myself sob silently.

~3 days later~

I haven't worked in almost 3 days. I can't focus on anything but y/n. I was mad at Minho sure, but like I said...I'm so focused on y/n that I don't care about anything other than the safety of my sailor.

"Gally!" I heard my name and I turned to see an angry Alby. "Man, you've gotta work." He said. He looked as if he was trying to hide something. I brushed it off.

"But, how can I? I need-" I was cut off when I felt small hands cover my eyes. "What the hell?" I asked turning around. I saw the most beautiful sight possible.

"Y/n?" I half asked trying to convince myself.

"Hi." She said and kissed me. It was amazing. It made fireworks explode in my stomach.

It felt like forever when I pulled away for breath.

"You have such an effect on me." I mumbled as I pulled her into a hug.

"Promise me you won't run anymore. I don't know what I would do without you." I whispered into her ear.

"Promise." She said. I kissed her forehead.

"Glad to have you back." I said as I picked her up bridal style and ran away from Alby who witnessed it all.

~~

A/n- sorry this took so long to publish:(
I have a lot of free time. Cause I'm on a bus for a field trip.

Also, sorry that this is short :(

QOTD- What's your favorite place for a school field trip?

AOTD- The Shedd Aquarium.

Let me know in the comments!
K ily bye.
-Evie ❤️