He Hits You (Part 1)

Thomas- "Y/n!? Get out! You're not supposed to be here!" Your boyfriend Thomas said.

"I'm just looking at the maps!" You yelled back. You were getting frustrated. What was so bad about being in the map room? Looking? Yes, you WERENT supposed to be here. But it's not like you were burning the papers...

"Y/n! Out! Now!" You could see the anger in his eyes.

"But-" you were about to object, when you felt a palm connect to your cheek. You cupped your face and saw Thomas's eyes turn from anger to sadness.

"Y/n! Oh my shuck. I'm so sorry I-" he started.

"Don't bother." You spat and ran out of the map room.

Minho- You were bored out of your mind waiting for your boyfriend, Minho, to come back from running. So, just before it was time for the runners to be back, you hid just inside the maze, (in an area like Thomas hid in the movie) making sure not to be seen by anyone.

A few minutes passed, and you started to give up on your plan. That is, until you heard footsteps echoing. Then you saw Minho run past you. He slowed down slightly, which gave you the perfect opportunity to slip out and hug him from behind. So you did.

"Holy shuck!" Minho yelled frantically trying to get out of your death grip.

"Hey Sass Master." You said calmly. Minho pulled away.

"What the hell are you doing here!? You can get hurt y/n! You're so stupid!" He screamed.

"Minho, I just wanted to surprise you..." You said putting your head down in shame.

"SURPRISE ME BY HAVING YOUR BODY SPRAWLED ON THE MAZE FLOOR DEAD!?" He screamed into my face. Your body filled with a mixture of fear and anger. But before you could react, Minho lifted his hand and smacked you across your cheek. He turned and walked away, leaving you in the maze.

Newt- Your boyfriend, Newt, was working with the track hoes. You decided to play a prank on him. And since it was hot, it would work out perfectly. You went to the faucet and filled a bucket you had found, and filled it with icy water. You snook up on Newt and poured it all over him. Newt didn't scream or turn, he slightly flinched. Suddenly, He turned around and punched you in the face. Making your nose bleed. You fell onto the ground in disbelief.

"OH MY GOD! Y/N IM SO SORRY!" He screamed trying to pick you up. You flinched and got up yourself.

"N-Newt." Was all you could say.

"Y/n, you know I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. Really, I-" Newt apologized

"I need space." You told Newt and walked away, leaving Newt standing in awe.

Gally- Your bestfriend, Gally, was guiding you through the day as a builder. Sure, you've been at the glade for almost a week, but you really liked Gally. He was cute, and muscular. Gally showed you a building he and some other guy have been working on for a month. Gally let you help on the building since it was almost done. Turns out, you aren't as good at you thought. You were grabbing a plank to bring to the building, when you stumbled at the sudden weight and fell backwards, crashing into the hut. It came crashing down. Leaving nothing but sticks and rubble. Gally ran over. He didn't even care about you. Or so it seemed.

"Y/n!? What the fuck!? I've been working on that, for a month! You slinthead! YOU SLINTHEAD!" He screamed. You tried approaching him, but only got a fist to the temple. You fell onto the ground in shock. You held your head. Everything was spinning. You saw Gally crouch beside you and heard,

"I'm so so so so so sorry y/n! It was out of anger! I swear!" The last thing You saw was gladers running towards you.

~~

A/n- Hey. I'm back ^~^ did ya miss me?

No? Okay.
I just wanna say thanks so much for 750 views. That's crazy. I'll be doing part 2 tomorrow or Friday. But yeah.

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOUU.
K bye.
-Evie