Thomas Imagine

This wasn't requested, I just thought of this. Don't judge if it's bad! (Cause it is.) Enjoy! Sorry the POV is a little dodgy lolz.

It was a normal day in the glade. Nothing special.

Except, you were going to run the maze with THOMAS!

Your bestfriend/crush ever since you came into the glade. You couldn't help it. He had soft hair, beautiful almost hazel eyes, with a tall and powerful look.

You were packing your bag in the map room, when you heard the door knock.

"Hey, um-y/n? Are you in there?" A Voice called in.

"Yeah! I'm here!" You called back without looking up.

"Good," the door squeaked as it opened, "are you ready to run?" The boy asked. You turned and met eyes with the beautiful brown eyes, that you know and love.

Thomas.

"Oh! Yeah-just...packing my bag." You tried sounding casual.

"Alrighty! I'll meet you by the maze doors in 5." Thomas said walking out the door.

After you got everything packed, you walked towards the unopened maze doors, along with Thomas and Minho waiting.

"Hey guys!" You said as you felt cold liquid run down your back. You turned with a very angry look and saw Newt with an empty bucket.

"Oh my bloody hell! Y/n! I'm sorry," Newt said slowly backing up as if you were going to snap. Because you were.

"NEWT!" You yelled. You heard footsteps.

"Y/n!" A voice you recognized. Thomas.

"It's REALLY cold," you said through gritted teeth.

"Here," Thomas said grabbing your hand. Leading you to the map room.

~~at the map room~~

"Here, y/n, take this." Thomas said handing you a shirt.

"This is yours. I can't take-" you were cut off by Thomas.

"No, it's okay. I have spares." He said.

"Okay, can you um..." You said pointing to the door.

"Oh! right!" Thomas said nervously, his cheeks turning pink. He walked out without saying another word.

Thomas's POV (first person)

After I gave y/n one of my extra t-shirts, I walked out of the map room and waited.

"Tommy!" I heard an accent call my name. Newt.

"Yeah?" I asked turning towards him.

"Minho said to grab some papers for the run."

"Where would they be at?" I asked Newt.

"Map room. He needs them. Now."

"Alright." I said. I was about to walk in when I remembered y/n. I knocked.

"Y/n?" No answer. I figured she was done. I walked in and saw y/n in a black sports bra.

"AHH!" She screamed. I wanted to cover my eyes.

But damn.

"THOMAS! OUT! NOW!" She screamed attempting to hide herself. I snapped back into reality and covered my eyes.

"SORRY!" I yelled and walked out to Newt.

"What the bloody hell happened!?" Newt half yelled, half asked.

"I-um...she was-was..." I couldn't explain without sounding like a pervert.

"Spit it out!" He yelled.

"She was kinda changing.." My voice trailed off.

"Good job, Tommy." He said and flashed a toothy grin. "But, I heard she likes you." He winked.

Wait.

She likes me? I kinda sorta maybe had a little crush on her.

I smiled.

"Ahh, looks like the feelings mutual." Newt's smirk stood on his face.

"Whatever," I grumbled.

"You gotta tell her." Newt said.

"I'm going to, right now." I said as the map room door opened.

Y/n's POV

You opened the door to see Newt and Thomas standing there. Your cheeks instantly flushing at the recent memory of Thomas seeing you half naked. And to make it even better, you liked him. But before I had time to react, Thomas pulled you into a kiss. It was sweet. Him and the kiss itself.

After about 2 minutes passed you pulled away.

"I know your secret. You like me." Thomas said.

"I-um..." Your cheeks heated up.

"Good thing the feelings mutual." Thomas said and pulled you into one more kiss.

"Oi! Come on, lovebirds. Time for running." You groaned as Newt said this. "Also, no making baby Thomas'." Newt laughed. Both you and Thomas's cheeks turning a rosy red. Thomas held his hand out.

"Shall we?" Thomas asked.

"We shall." You laughed and took his hand into the maze.

~~

A/n- that was kinda long. Part 2? Maybe. Let me know if you wanna see part 2. ILYSMMM! 380 views!? That's crazy.

K bye.
-Evie 💕