The Cast Imagine (Real Life)

Note- I did NOT write this. Enjoy!

You're an assistant director on The Maze Runner and you love the cast. You guys hang out almost everyday. One day, you handed everyone their own little camera. So that everyone can become familiar with it before you head off to supervise some camera placements for wider shots. While you're away the guys were playing with the cameras. Which was a good thing. You wanted them to know how to use them for their 'authentic' shots. Since they'd be running and such. But, as you come back, you hear some words being exchanged.

"But for real, could you imagine filming being on top of y/n with one of these bad boys? That'd be sexy." You heard Will say.

"No, no mate, y/n on top, watching her go at it. That would be prime. That would be the sight." That was definitely Thomas's voice.

Dylan joined the conversation, "Guys, she coming back you know that right? And she'll hear you talking about her like this. And you'll probably be embarrassed. She knows everything all of the time. I don't know how she does it, but she knows." Dylan explained. He continued, "She'll act like she didn't hear it, and then drop hints to let you know she did hear it, and she'll play with your mind until you have to ask her if she did hear the conversation. And then she will tease you in front of people in a subtle way to embarrass you even more. She's good at that." You heard Will and Thomas chuckle.

"Seems to me, you're speaking from experience." Will said.

"Maybe..." The only american accent said. (Dylan)

"What did you do bloak?" Thomas asked.

"It doesn't matter, you know, I've worked with this beauty before and she is a beast and a real person who loves to play pranks just as much as us." Dylan said.

Okay sure, maybe you did do these things but that's what he got for talking like that, when you weren't even a couple.

"Yeah, yeah well I'd still tap that ass in a heart be-" Will's face dropped when he saw you come around the corner smiling. He knew you heard everything. You decide to play coy.

"What was that Will? Who are you guys talking about?" You smiled innocently. Will was caught super off guard. He took off running. Thomas right behind him and Dylan realizing that he'd been caught, he ran right along with them. You smirked.

"That's what I thought," you whispered to yourself.

A/n- okay that was super funny and kinda evil at the same time. REMEMBER I DID NOT WRITE THIS!

K bye.