Too Late (Thomas)

Note: this imagine is in 'I' and 'me' and 'my' form. Also, thank you, jaidaXdanes for giving me this idea.

Tonight is the worst night of my life. I can't sleep, I haven't eaten all night, my nails are bitten till' they're bleeding, everyone is worried about him.

And it's all WICKED's fault.

Total rage took over my body. I started screaming and throwing pots.the kitchen was empty accept me. But it wouldn't be for long because of the noise.

But I didn't stop.

I threw metal cups and punched walls until my knuckles were black and blue, and I screamed until my throat was ripped raw.

Through all of my noise that rang my ears, I didn't hear Anyone enter the kitchen. I felt arms wrap around my waist, hoisting me up, and attempting to drag me away. I didn't know who it was but I kept screaming and thrashing. My rage couldn't contain itself.

Without the noise of pans being thrown, I heard a slight noise of the door opening, but that didn't make me stop screaming. I saw Alby and Minho run through the door. They're mouths moved, but I couldn't hear anything. I stopped screaming.

"What the bloody hell, y/n!?" I heard Newt's accent behind me. He was the one holding me. I collapsed into his arms and cried. Newt slowly let me fall to my knees. I couldn't look up, all I could do was think of Thomas.

"Listen, y/n, I know. Okay? But he'll be back. I just know it." Newt said crouching down and hugging me. I sniffled.

"How can you be so sure!? I was too late! He could've made it back into the glade! But I failed him..." I let my voice trail off as I cried harder. I couldn't bear the thought of Thomas in the maze... He was the only thing I lived in this godforsaken place! (Except for some of my friends.)

"Y/n...I know this feeling and I-"

"NO MINHO YOU DONT! YOU REALLY SHUCKING DONT!" I attempted to get up and nudge past, but Alby, Minho, and Newt, made some kind of human circle and wouldn't let me pass.

"He's our friend too! Okay!?" Minho said trying to stay calm. Failing miserably.

"Y-you're right...I'm-I'm sorry.." I mumbled. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry too...i can't imagine how hard this is for you." Minho said.

"I-" I was about to protest, when a huge grumbling noise erupted throughout the glade. I jumped up along with Newt and Minho, and we all bolted to the door.

We ran towards the opening maze doors. Wind cascaded through my hair, making me run faster. It gave me such a rush of energy. But something made me stop in my tracks. As I ran up to the entrance of the maze, I felt warm arms wrap around me. Could it be..? It was! I knew his hugs from anywhere.

"Thomas."

~~

A/n- Hi. Okay okay so how was it?? I'll be doing these for Newt, Minho, and gally too!

K ily bye.
-Evie 💕