Newt Imagine

This was requested by RayneDream . Enjoy!

We were celebrating the arrival of the newest greenie. Thomas. He was cool. But very on edge. It's been a month since I got here. I've learned to deal with everything. Minho decided to have a bonfire.

That night, Chuck decided to play a game.

"Let's play a game!" The chubby boy said. Minho, Alby, Gally, and the beautiful blonde boy, known as Newt, walked up to me and Chuck.

"Uh.. Sure. What game, chuckie?" Newt asked in his adorable accent.

"Truth or dare." Chuck delivered is a devious grin. "I'll go ask Thomas of he wants to play." He walked away. A few minutes later he showed back up with Thomas at his side. "Let's begin." He say down. I sat inbetween Minho and Chuck. Newt on a diagonal from me. Alby and Gally across from me. Thomas inbetween Minho and Alby.

"I'll start!" Minho said. He looked around choosing his victim. He stopped when his eyes fell upon Thomas. "Truth of dare?" He asked Thomas.

"Dare."

"I dare you too..." Minho pondered for a moment. "Take off your shirt and scream 'I love Minho!' " Thomas smiled and did as dared.

"I LOVE MINHO WITH ALL MY HEART!" Thomas yelled and ran across the glade. Either he was a very bold greenie or he's had one to many drinks.

Thomas got back, put his shirt on, and sat down.

"Newt! Truth or dare?" Thomas asked.

"Bloody dare!" He sounded happy. You smiled at yourself.

"I dare you to kiss Catherine." Thomas said pointing at me. What!? I've had the biggest crush on him. Now I'm going to kiss him. Newt made his way over to me. Pulled me up and kissed me. It was a kiss that was full of love and adorableness. We kissed for 2 minutes before Minho spoke up.

"All right lovebirds! Save the sucking of faces to the grievers!" I pulled away and laughed at his sassy comment. "Alright, boys! Let's leave these two shuck faces alone." He winked at is and left. Taking yhe group with him.

"I-uh.. I'm sorry! I shouldn't of-" I pecked his red cheek.

"It was perfect." I tried holding my blush back. Newt was already the color of a tomato.

"Your beautiful, Cat, just beautiful." Newt said and connected his lips to mine, once again.