the plan

Noah's POV

Over the last 3 weeks, I've devised a plan for how exactly I want to tell my fans. Belle has let me announce it on my livestream, because it would be less suspicious that way than if Belle went live on Twitch for the first time in two years. Belle and I agreed: We will tell them the gender. We haven't even discussed names yet, but regardless, the two of us don't want her name announced until she's born.

I can't stream just yet, as Belle has been dealing with a lot of insomnia the last couple days, so I'm letting her get some well-deserved rest before we get started. She fell asleep around 5 am, so I'm not shocked as it's 1 pm now and she still hasn't woken up.

As she's sleeping, the hunt for a new house is back on. I found one that was recently posted that is about 20 minutes away, which has three bedrooms, a fully furnished basement, and a great backyard. This house is so family-like, while also having the high ceilings and open floor plan that Annabelle wants. I smile and nod, I think I've found the one.

I save it in my bookmarks before setting up my stream. I figure I will just talk to chat until Belle wakes up and is ready to go. So, I title my stream, 'NORMAL STREAM RADA RADA' before I start. I spend the first hour talking to chat, watching various videos. Annabelle peeks into my room soon after, looking so pretty with her hair down in its natural straight state, telling me she's going to bring up her bowl of cereal. I nod before turning back to chat and reacting to one more quick video.

Annabelle comes up with her bowl of cereal, rolling in on her chair, a pillow over her stomach.

"So today Belle and I are treating you guys with a little 1v1 mario kart action," I say to everyone, before firing up the Switch.

"After my cereal," Belle says.

"Right. After her cereal. So I'll just talk to chat, I guess."

I sit back in my chair and read through chat. "They want to know what you're eating," I say, turning back to Belle.

"Cinnamon Toast Crunch!" she exclaims.

"Wow. So shocking," I say sarcastically. Belle pulls up her chair next to me so in camera they can only see from her chest up. She sets her bowl on my desk and takes the pillow off of her stomach, wanting to read through chat herself.

"Hi chat," she says happily, taking a bite of her cereal. She reads through the donations as I sit there and play with my fidgets. When Belle is done with her cereal, we load up Mario Kart and sit in the select character screen. We were never going to play Mario Kart. I click out of Mario Kart, so we are now fullscreen.

"Mario Kart was never meant to be," Annabelle says. Annabelle takes my hand and I lift our hands up so it's shown on screen, which makes her smile.

"We tricked you guys, we are doing something even better," I say to chat. I sit there for a minute, smiling as chat is going crazy with the uncertainty of what he's about to say next.

"I'M PLAYING RANKED VALO!" Annabelle exclaims, totally throwing me off.

"I would never let you touch my valo rank..." I immediately reply, facing her, a smile still on my face.

"What the hell that's so mean," Annabelle says, letting go of my hand, "You need to stop being so mean to me."

"I mean, considering you're having our baby... yeah... I guess..."

We both look over at chat. They are confused, some are excited, but mostly confused. A lot of "BABY?!" going on in chat.

"Yeah... yeahhhh... WERE HAVING A BABY! WOOOOO!! IM GONNA BE A DAD!" I exclaim, clapping my hands. The silence from Belle definitely makes it all the more confusing.

Chat thinks this is a joke. Annabelle laughs as she reads a dono that comes in and says, "Today is not April Fool's. Knock it off."

"They really don't believe us," Annabelle says.

"That's crazy." I take out my wallet from my pocket and pull out Annabelle's most recent sonogram picture, which was taken just a few days ago. I hold it up to the camera, "BOOM! WE HAVE BEEN KEEPING IT A SECRET FROM YOU GUYS!"

Now chat goes absolutely nuts, congratulating us. They ask the gender, name, whatever else they can think of.

"I'll give you guys the basic information. I am 26 weeks... baby is healthy..." Annabelle starts.

"Do we want to tell them the gender?" I ask Annabelle.

"You can, it's your stream."

I don't hesitate, "Guys, it's crazy, you will never believe it. But it's a girl."

"It is. No name yet," Annabelle adds.

"No name. Annabelle has no ideas. I do!"

"Regardless, we aren't sharing her name until she's born," Annabelle says, "So really that's all the info we have for you guys."

"We already told our friends everything so you guys are really the last to know," I say, "That's what you all get for being BRATS!"

Chat starts crying because I called them brats but I'm not surprised. Annabelle and I just start talking about the whole thing, mostly about how other people reacted to the news.

"Tina has already sent me two amazon boxes full of baby clothes," Annabelle says.

"Everyone on the QSMP is really excited I think. The QSMP baby," I add.

"Don't call her the QSMP baby."

A dono comes in, "The quackity effect is wild."

We both start laughing. I slam my hand on the arm of my chair as I turn into a windex bottle. Annabelle starts laughing really hard because of my laughing.

"He takes so much credit for it too, it's crazy!" Annabelle exclaims.

"I'm getting—" I keep laughing, "I'm getting a call on Discord."

It's Tina! I pick up, still laughing because of the dono.

"Hey guys! I see you announced your big news..." she says.

"Yeah, yeah. It's public now so you can talk about it."

"Okay so my first thing is that I wanted a boy because I don't think Foolish can handle a girl. But like, it'll be fine."

"You're a scumbag. Of course I can handle a girl. Between the two of you... and Leo... I have enough experience," I look over at Belle, who's giving me the most criminal side eye. I chuckle at her.

"You scumbag! That's so mean!" Tina screams.

I'm still chuckling at Belle as she now slowly shakes her head at me. "Anything you'd like to add, Belle?"

"Your days are numbered, asshole."

"Okay. Sure."

Alex comes walking into the room, putting his arms around the two of us, "I MADE THIS HAPPEN!"

"Told you guys he takes credit," Annabelle says.

"I AM THE CREATOR OF THE QSMP BABY!" Alex says, letting go of us and proudly prancing around the room.

"No! No you're not," Noah says.