international

Annabelle's POV

I've felt like shit for the past couple of days now. I had a fever, but that has subsided. I didn't have an appetite, and whatever I ate, I threw back up. I have been throwing up every morning, this morning being no exception. It's just been an awful couple of days for me. I appreciate Noah trying to help, making me soup amongst everything else, but I'm not fully better yet. My energy is just down at this point. But my stomach doesn't hurt anymore. The only positive is that I haven't pulled since getting sick.

I slowly get out of bed, letting out a large sigh, before I throw on my Foolish hoodie, pulling the hood over my head. I put on my sweatpants. This is not the first impression I wanted to make, but I know that everyone else knows that I've been sick.

I head downstairs to greet everyone, where I give a wave and a hi. They all are so happy to see me.

"I promise I don't have a fever or anything, I haven't for two days, I'm just tired," I inform.

"Maestra! Maestra!" Roier cheers. "You owe us some music, yes?"

I give a tired laugh, "Yes, whatever you guys want."

"Eyyyy!" Cellbit cheers. These people have too much energy for me right now.

Kristin comes over to me and gives me a light hug, "I don't care if you get me sick," she tells me, "I know you're fever free."

"Thanks," I say, gratefully accepting the hug.

"It's good to see you."

"You too."

"Belle go get some rest," Fit tells me, "Rest up for tonight. We want karaoke out of you."

I laugh, "Okay, okay," I say, before I head back upstairs and back into my room. I pound some more medicine in me that knocks me out within an hour.

When I wake up, I walk downstairs to an empty house. I grab some water to drink, then making myself some leftovers of the soup. Hopefully I can keep this down. I certainly have an appetite now as the medicine seemed to help, so if I can eat, I will go out with everyone tonight.

I successfully eat the soup and keep it in my system. I try to get my energy level up a bit by drinking some tea, and that helps too. I go back upstairs to get changed. I put on a pastel blue halter top and a pair of black jeans, putting on my air force 1s. I put my hair up in a claw clip, putting in silver hoops. I never take off my necklace, so once I'm done with my makeup I hear the whole crew come back into the house.

I greet them at the top of the stairs, as they all cheer for me, clearly seeing that I'm better. Noah comes rushing up the stairs to take my hand and lead me back down. Then, he formally introduces me to all of international content creators I've yet to meet. They're all so loving, so welcoming of me. I've been doing music for all of them since the beginning, providing them with whatever background tracks they may need, so I know they appreciate my work.

We then file into the bus Alex rented after about a couple hours of sitting around and talking before heading off to the club Alex rented out. I avoid drinking alcohol, as I really don't feel like throwing up again if I have too much. I have a light meal there, with Noah sitting to my right and Baghera on my left. Baghera, Bagi- who's seated on the other side of Baghera, and I talk for a while, as well as Cellbit and I, who is sitting across from me. So many people from so many different walks of life. They are all so interesting, I'm having so much fun just talking to them all.

As we finish our meals and are about to go party, Alex stands up and says, "I just want to thank you all for being so amazing. You guys are incredible, thank you all for flying in so we can bond and spend time together without playing a block game. We're going to have a hell of a week together!"

We all cheer, banging on the table, whistling, whatever. Then, we start dancing. I was in charge of putting a playlist together, with help from a few of the others to put some songs from their respective countries in the playlist. We all sing along to the songs we know and once everyone else is a few alcoholic beverages in, the karaoke starts.

We start off strong with Alex and Cellbit singing a duo, then Baghera and Forever. Noah and Vegetta, who are both extremely intoxicated, sing together. Noah then brings me up to the machine and we pick a song that we both know. Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee. I'm a big Elton John fan, that's why I love the piano so much, and Noah knows it just by association.

Since I'm sober, I am actually performing as if I was in front of fans and not friends. Noah is just drunkenly playing along with whatever I do, missing all of his entrances. Everyone is applauding me, screaming "encore" with the song not even being over yet. Once it is, I tell them I need a break before the next song. Philza sings some Lovejoy, the Spanish speakers sing a song in Spanish, Cellbit sings some weird heavy metal song, then I'm back up on the stage.

I pick "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction. I just want a song that I know well and can have fun with... and that I do. I don't care that I'm sober, I'm jumping around, making the most of it, just having fun with my new friends. They're jumping around with me, we're all having a good time. Once the song is over, I'm out of breath. I hand the microphone off to Roier before I go get some water. Noah stays with all of his friends as I sit down, starting to feel dizzy. I drink more water, grabbing another glass. Kristin, who has put herself on 'do not let anyone die' duty, comes over to me.

"You alright Annabelle?" She asks.

I nod, "Just dizzy."

"Okay, just making sure. I'll stay with you for a bit."

So Kristin sits next to me as we react to the rest of the karaoke acts. We find ourselves laughing, having a good time just talking about whatever we want. We relax in the realization that we have surrounded ourselves with the best of people. But this party isn't ending anytime soon.