after party

Annabelle's POV

Noah helps me get out of the dress that took me what felt like forever to get into. He's being really touchy, purposely planting kisses on my neck, grabbing my hips and working his hands up to my chest. His fingers are like magic, but the teasing is just flat out mean.

After getting changed into a white corset top tied as tight as I could get it, blue ripped jeans, and my dirty ass pair of white slip-on vans, I am ready to party. This club that was rented out looks amazing, and my first drink tastes so good. Alex is already fucked up, goofing off with Austin and Karl. Noah is drinking a mixed drink as I dance by his side to the music being played.

I quickly down my first drink and get another. Dancing to "Dsiturbia" by Rihanna, I'm jumping around Noah. He gets me to stop jumping, leaning into my ear and saying, "Stop jumping or you're going to pop out of that top."

"Yes sir," I say with a salute before I go back to dancing around. Soon, everyone who was at the event is now in a huge mosh pit, jumping around, taking shots, being wild and free.

After a few hours, it turns into drunk karaoke. Alex is up at the microphone, singing "Don't Stop Believing". I'm on my— I don't even know what number drink, holding hands with Noah and singing along with Alex. Noah has had not enough to drink. I'm fucking gone. I give Noah a few sloppy kisses, and they turn into tiny make out sessions with a lot of touching.

Noah is definitely at some level of drunk, as his words are slurred and he is being a clumsy mess. I part ways with Noah now to go walk over to Karl, and he convinces me to do a duet with him. After a few people take their turns, Karl and I make our way up and select our song, but people start booing Karl. Karl looks all confused, and they tell him they just want me to perform. I look into the crowd, give a shrug, and select a song. I only have one thing on my mind right now: Noah. I select "Love on the Brain" by Rihanna.

For this very moment in time, the drunk turns off in my brain as I take the microphone. I give this song my absolute all, making sure the only person I make eye contact with is Noah. A smile is plastered back at me, with a lip bite as it is increasingly obvious to the crowd that I am insanely into this man. Nobody dances. Nobody sings along, but there is the occasional cheering as I hit the high notes. They are all in awe. When I finish, they erupt into drunken applause.

Karl doesn't even want to follow up my act as the drunk settles back into me as I go back over to Noah. I throw my arms around him as he immediately grabs onto my waist, whispering in my ear, his words slurred, "I am so fucking hard right now."

Drunk Annabelle likes the sound of that. I whisper back to him, "Then do something about it..."

"I want to baby, I really do."

"Baby?!" I ask excitedly, not understanding that he was calling me baby, instead thinking he was referring to making babies.

"No, no babies. You are my baby."

"I want a baby."

"I know."

We end up hanging onto each other for the rest of the night, begging Noah to have a baby all night. He started it. Drunk Annabelle wants babies, what can I say?

I know the after party won't stop here. When the party starts to wind down, Tina decides she wants an after the after party party at her house so she can join in on the fun. So, the party doesn't stop when we get to her house. We have a few other people over, and I don't even know who they are. It's all Tina's friends. But I'm laser focused on Noah.

We hang out with these people for about an hour, as I'm going up to all the girls and telling them that they're pretty and that I love them. When I get to Tina, who is now drunk, and we just say "you're so pretty" to each other for like 5 minutes.

After Tina went to get another drink, I went back to Noah, taking his hand and going upstairs. Noah had another shot with Alex at the house, and I'm still drunk off my ass, so we went into the guest room we are staying in. Noah stumbles a bit to lock the door, but once he does, he comes back over to me, asking me to turn around so he can take my top off. After he does, he plants kisses on my neck, grabbing onto my breasts.

"Don't ask for a baby," he tells me.

"Noooaaahhh," I groan upsettingly. I get out of his grasp and go under the covers, wrapping myself up, now I'm angry, kicking my feet like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Okay, you wanna be that way?" Noah asks, "Okay, fine." he crosses his arms, sitting on the edge of the bed now.

"Noah, come under the covers with me," I say.

"Okay," he responds, going under the covers and wrapping his arms back around my bare chest.

"You know I'm joking right?" I ask him, my words slurred just like his.

"Yeah."

"Okay."

Noah runs his hands down to the button of my jeans.

"You know I'm joking, right?" Noah asks me, laughing up a storm.

"You aren't being serious you're laughing!"

He can't talk now as he's too busy being a windex bottle. I can't help but to join in with him, finally turning around so I face him. We both stop, then I pull Noah close to me and connect our lips. He moans, rolling over so he's on top of me. He unbuttons my jeans, taking them off carefully, taking off the bedsheet above us as well. He inspects the hickeys he had left, lightly kissing them. Then, he lets his fingers do their magic.