lover boy

Annabelle's POV

Tina is teaching me how to bake bread today. I've never done it from scratch, and I feel like it would be a good experience. So, while Noah is streaming, the girls have taken on a new task. We are in the kitchen, preparing bread. We had decided to get matching aprons we saw in Target while getting supplies, so now we look extra prepared for the task.

J comes downstairs and sees that we have occupied the entire kitchen. He stands at the steps, not amused by our presence.

"Hey Tina," he says.

"Hi Schlatt!"

"What are you two doing?"

"Making some bread," I say.

"Okay, just clean up after your done."

"Okay Uncle J," I say. Tina starts laughing.

"Don't address me as Uncle J."

"You're going to be an uncle so you might as well start getting used to it."

"Whatever," J says, coming into the kitchen and grabbing a box of cereal. He shoves his hand in the box, popping a mouthful of Cheerios before walking back upstairs.

"Sorry about him, he's gross," I say to Tina, loud enough so my brother can hear.

"I heard that asshole!" J says. Tina laughs.

Tina and I start on the bread making process as we listen to some music on Tina's phone, laughing about some stories I'm telling from the QSMP meetup.

"We should bring some bread to Noah once we are done," I say. Tina agrees. Tina then gasps.

"Wait! Bun in the oven!" She says. I have no idea what she's talking about.

"What?" I ask with a confused laugh.

"Bun in the oven! You're pregnant! And we are making bread!" Tina exclaims. I laugh.

"Oh my god you're right!" I exclaim.

"We have to take a picture of this," Tina says.

"Let's do it after the bread is done," I say. We finally get around to finishing the bread, then setting it in the oven to bake.

Tina and I go to the living room and boot up my switch to play Mario Kart. While we are selecting our characters, Tina pauses, "Do you just want to annoy Noah?"

"Yeah, I need to get the sonogram picture from him anyway," I say.

"Wait he has that with him all the time?" Tina asks. I nod as she says, "That's so freaking cute!"

The two of us then head upstairs to Noah's room. We walk in the room with all intentions to take over. Noah is loading into Valorant, which is perfect timing for us. Noah looks over at us, "Oh hello," he says.

"We're taking over!" Tina exclaims.

"Yeah! Get out!" I add.

"I'm about to play Valorant," Noah says.

"I don't remember asking, lover boy," I say, crossing my arms.

"Fine. I need to pee anyway," he says, getting up from his chair. Out of the camera's view, he puts the headset on my head and I grab his wallet from his pocket. I take out the sonogram picture, putting it gently in my sweatshirt pocket, before handing his wallet back to him before he finally leaves the room.

Tina sits down in his chair, and I sit on her lap. I'm shorter than Tina, but not by a lot. We laugh as I readjust so that I'm not hurting Tina by sitting on her. The chat goes crazy, saying hi to us.

"Hello besties," a sub says as it comes in.

"Hello," I say to the sub.

"We are in charge now," Tina says.

"Yeah. Girls rule, boys drool," I say, taking Noah's mouse and turning on one of my songs. Tina is taking her time reading through chat.

"Am I excited for Name Your Price? Yeah, it's always fun, Austin is fun to be around," Tina says, "Unfortunately my baking buddy won't be there." Tina wraps her arms around me, squeezing me tight. I smile, we really were meant to be besties.

"We have bread in the oven," Tina then says, "It's gonna be so good."

"I'm so ready to just consume bread," I say. I then read a chat message, "My plans during Name Your Price? Uhh... my brother and I are recording something, not sure what though, he doesn't tell me things. I will also be cheering for TinaKitten to win name your price."

"Awwww! I love you!" Tina says.

"I love you more!" I respond, then we both start laughing again.

Noah comes back in the room. He looks at us, laughing a bit before he comes into frame. He sits on the floor behind us, "I'm not going to separate this or I'm going to get yelled at," he says.

"I'm Tina's girlfriend now!" I say, now just trying to get him all frustrated.

"What?! No, that's not how that works," Noah says.

"Yeah she's mine bubs, go away," Tina eggs on.

"You're nuts," Noah says. I start humming my song that's on in the background. I don't mind hearing my own voice, unless it's when I'm performing live.

"You even played your music, you scumbag," Noah says jokingly. I turn back to him.

"Calling your girlfriend a scumbag is not a good look for you dumbass," I say to him.

"I'm joking!" Noah says.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Tina chants.

"Your days are numbered," I tell Noah, getting up from Tina's lap, putting his headphones back on his head and leaving the room. "Love you!" I say from down the hall.

Tina laughs, then getting up, "See ya later nerd," she says, now following behind me. We go downstairs to check on our bread. Once it's actually done, I take it out of the oven. We wait for the bread to cool down before doing Tina's photo idea. I take my sweatshirt off, wearing a sports bra underneath.

"I don't have much of a bump," I say to Tina.

"It doesn't matter, it'll be cute, just push your belly out!" Tina says. In one hand, I hold the sonogram picture, the other is resting on my stomach. We put the bread back in the oven, obviously with the oven off. I turn the oven light on so you can see the bread in there. I pose, pushing my belly out, which actually creates a small bump, as Tina takes a good amount of pictures.

Tina scrolls through them, as she took them on my phone, "These are so cute," she says as I put my sweatshirt back on.

"You're full of good ideas, Tina," I tell her, coming over and looking at the pictures with her. After a few minutes of looking through those, we slice the bread to take to Noah. We go back upstairs, he's now deep in a Valorant game with a few friends. I simply set the plate on his desk, not wanting to disrupt, staying out of frame, before the two of us go into my room.

"He's going to swallow one piece whole, you watch," I say.

"He's so weird," Tina says, "How do you do it?"

"Well, you know, there's redeeming qualities," I say, which makes Tina laugh.

"It'll make him a good father."

"Absolutely."