safe

Noah's POV

"I'm tired of building... we are going to watch Chuckle Sandwich at Premiere time! Premiere time!" I say excitedly to my twitch chat.

I click on the video as the premiere was counting down, "I was told I needed to watch this."

As I sit and react with my chat, laughing at Annabelle and Schlatt argue about clothes.

"It's crazy because I've never heard Belle complain about her brother's fashion choices."

As the podcast goes on, I'm antsy in anticipation for what's coming. It's been a few weeks since Annabelle even told me about this surprise. I've been trying to pry it out of her, but she would not budge. She begged me to do it on stream too. So here we are.

She's now talking about her music, which I've always been interested in hearing about her process. Of course, she's told me before. But it's nice hearing it again. I'm glad she's getting the publicity she deserves.

As chat is reacting along with me, Ted asks my girlfriend what her favorite song she's ever written.

Talk Less, Love More.

A big smile comes to my face. That's our song. It's about me! I keep my excitement down in front of the camera, but I think I know what she's about to say. Ted asks about the inspiration. I stay quiet as Belle speaks.

"Well, it was completely inspired by a date my boyfriend and I went on. We barely said anything to each other. We just enjoyed being together and being in love. It was a meaningful moment and an intimate one too."

The smile on her face is absolutely adorable. She's gushing. She's too cute.

"Your boyfriend?" Ted asks Annabelle with a raised eyebrow, "Now who might that be?"

"Foolish Gamers."

I start screaming at the top of my lungs, jumping up and down in my chair. I grab onto my chair, so my chair is also lifted off of the ground with me.

"THAT'S ME! THAT'S ME! THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" I scream, as chat just starts blowing up. I start laughing again, still extremely excited about this surprise. This was a good one. I'm glad she didn't tell me.

Annabelle walks into the room, having listened to me from the hallway. I get up from my chair, quickly putting my headset down. Out of view from the camera, I pull her into a hug, picking her up and kissing her. She giggles until our lips touch.

"That was a great surprise," I said to her, giving her another quick kiss, "I love you."

"I love you too," Annabelle says. I smile, looking directly into her eyes.

"I'm glad you were the one to say it. I wanted you to be the one to put it out," I admit to her.

"Are you okay that I did it without your permission?" she asks me.

"Yes! I'm more than happy... I'm shocked. I thought you'd keep us private again."

"Not this time, Noah."

I give her a few more quick kisses before I sit back down at my chair, putting my headset on. I continued watching, as Annabelle talked about our relationship a bit more.

"Guys I swear to you I did not know she was going to announce our relationship. I was surprised," I said to my chat. "But this is a good surprise."

Some donos came in, and I had to try to calm chat down.

One reads: "I kinda knew but this is great news anyway KEKW"

Another: "You guys are so cute together!"'

And Another: "mama y papa"

"You all are so weird I don't know why I hang out with you guys," I say to my chat, before I start to load up the QSMP, hoping I don't crash.

Annabelle comes into frame a few moments later and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek, as chat starts aww-ing, she then leaves the room and goes on her merry way. Best stream ever.

————

After a few hours of streaming, I check my phone. I'm gonna post something on Instagram shortly. Maybe a funny video for my story to lighten the excitement. In that moment, I decide it's time to go downstairs and see what Annabelle is up to. I walk towards the kitchen, where she is standing in front of the fridge.

"Miss Belle," I say in a low tone, going over to her and wrapping my arms around her from behind. She panics, turning to face me and pushing me off of her. Once she realizes it's me, her expression changes.

"Oh shit... sorry," she quickly says.

"Are you okay?" I ask, "What was that?"

"I don't know. I've been really nervous lately..." she admits to me. I think back these past couple of weeks and I see it. She's more tired, waking up in the night. She comes to my bed sometimes if we aren't already in the same bed. She's slowed her music production. She canceled a music video shoot. I definitely see it. I see it all.

"What's worrying you, for real?" I ask her, opening the fridge and taking out some leftover pizza. I put a few slices in the toaster oven.

"I'm just... nervous," she says. I know she's masking. She doesn't want to tell me.

"Is it about us?" I ask her, practically begging for details.

"Oh no! No! Not even close," she said, quickly turning to me. She wraps her arms around me. I give her a couple kisses on top of the head.

"I love you," she says gently. She's still trying to hide things from me.

"I love you too... but you need to tell me what's wrong," I say.

"I feel like I'm in danger," she finally admits.

"Danger?" I ask, picking her chin up so she looks into my eyes. "You are no way in danger. I would never let anything happen to you. What brought this on?"

"I just... don't feel safe right now. I only feel safe when I'm with you."

"I'm glad you told me. I won't let anything bad happen. I promise."

I give her a kiss as the oven dings. She wraps her arms back around me tightly, not wanting to let go. And I don't let go.