relax

Annabelle's POV

Today, Noah is coming back from his weekend in Miami. I'm sitting on the couch, waiting for his car to pull into the driveway. My brother is god only knows where, so I find myself trying to occupy the time, anxiously waiting for my boyfriend.

After a few hours, Alex and Noah comes barging through the door. They have too much energy for me right now. You would think they'd be tired after a flight, but Alex goes upstairs while Noah rushes over to me and quickly picks me up. I wrap my legs around him, giggling up a storm.

"I missed you," I say, as Noah kisses me.

"I missed both of you. Which ultimately just means I missed you more," Noah says, setting me back down on the couch gently. He then takes a knee in front of me, putting his hands on my waist.

"Now we only have a week together until you go to Twitchcon," I say, frowning a bit.

"But what if you could come with me?" His voice is so full of energy.

I raise an eyebrow, "What would be there for me to do? I can't drink."

"Well, two things, actually," Noah says, "Alex wants you to be on a QSMP panel to help talk about the behind the scenes..."

"Sounds fun, what's the second thing?"

"Check your email," he says. I panic, because I have not checked my email in a while. Not that I'm waiting on anything, but the fact that he had to remind me to check was a rarity.

I find a message in my inbox from a higher up member of Twitch, one who's in charge of planning events for TwitchCon. He wants me to perform on the last day of Twitchcon. The closing event. My eyes widen, and I gasp.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" I scream. This would be my biggest gig. I usually do them in bars, clubs maybe, but this is Twitchcon. It's a big event. I immediately draft my email accepting the invitation.

"We can go to Twitchcon together now!" Noah says excitedly, kissing me yet again. "I just want to spend time with you."

"What does your Twitchcon look like?" I ask curiously, referring to what he's doing.

"I'm doing MCC, an autograph session after that, then the QSMP panel Saturday, and your performance is Sunday!"

"So you'll be able to be there for my concert?" I ask.

"Yeah, everyone will, there's no other events slated," Noah says.

I smile, "Oh I gotta make a set list!" I say, then hopping off of the couch and trying to go upstairs towards my room.

Noah grabs my hand before I can run away, now standing in front of me. "You do not need to do that right now."

"But I have so many ideas!" I exclaim, trying to get away from him. Noah pulls me in by the waist.

"I haven't seen you in days, and it's felt like forever," Noah says, "I want to take you upstairs, lay in bed with you, and watch Halloween movies."

"Can we order Chinese food?" I ask him.

"Absolutely."

The two of us walk upstairs, holding hands. Noah turns on the TV while I lay in bed, turning on my favorite Halloween movie 'The Corpse Bride', before laying down next to me. I take the sweatshirt that I'm wearing off, leaving me in a tank top and shorts, then curling up against Noah.

"What do you want from the place?" Noah asks, pulling out his phone.

"Beef and broccoli, and two orders of veggie rolls," I respond.

"Two orders?! You must be hungry." Noah says, putting our order in to the restaurant.

"I'm starving. All the time."

"Yeah?" Noah looks down at me as I lay my hand on his chest. "How was your morning sickness while I was gone?"

"Bearable," I respond, "Not horrible."

"Good. Did my good morning texts help?"

"Yes, of course."

We sit in silence for a bit as we watch the movie. Noah is gently running his hands through my hair. I don't really have much to update him on, and I guess he doesn't either. So we just sit and watch the movie. I pause the movie to ask a very important question.

"What is it with Tim Burton movies and always having at least one woman with big boobs?" I ask. Noah starts laughing.

"What?" he asks, confused. I sit up, turning to face him so I can explain this.

"One woman in every Tim Burton movie has really big boobs," I repeat.

"Then I must be in a Tim Burton movie," he says, connecting his lips to mine. I giggle in the kiss, soon pulling away.

"I do not have monstrous boobs," I say.

"Shh," he hushes, pulling me back into a kiss. He pulls me into his lap. He lets his hands rest on my waist.

I force us to part again, "Noah," I say, still giggling. He puts his lips to my neck, which instantly drives me crazy. He takes my tank top off, moving from my neck down to my breasts. I moan out like crazy, his kisses are so delicate, having me beg for more.

The doorbell rings, it's our food. Noah lets go, throwing his head back in frustration that the food had to ruin our moment. I sit back down on the bed so he can get up. He adjusts his clothes, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Do not put that shirt back on," he warns, before leaving the room, shutting the door. As any sane person would, I throw my tank top back on. I cross my arms and smile, feeling like the most diabolical person ever. Noah comes back in the room with our food, making sure he locks the door this time after he shuts it.

He sees me with my shirt on now, and he scoffs, "How dare you," he says, putting the food down on my desk before coming back into bed.