you

Noah's POV

Annabelle was so excited to pick up our clothes from the fitters today. We leave for LA tomorrow, which is the day before the event, with the three of us crashing at Tina's place. There will be others joining us as well, like Karl Jacobs. It's going to be a whole party, and we've decided to stay there for a few days after the awards.

There have been no signs of Annabelle's father. That's a good thing, because I'm tired of waking up and going downstairs to Schlatt snoring loudly on the couch. He hasn't slept in his bed at least since we got home. But, last night, he finally slept in his bed.

It hasn't been getting to Annabelle either. I wish I would've been there when she got that phone call, maybe she would've stayed home. But, I'll admit, the beach was so much fun. Sleeping with her and letting her be involved in my streams when she wants to has been helping her. I'm glad I can help.

I'm sitting at my computer, waiting to start my short stream. I have my loading screen up and the stream is on, vibing to the 8-bit Rasputin. I look on my phone to check Belle's location, where she is picking up my tux and her dress. I'm so excited to see what she picked out. I would never be able to plan that stuff out.

I turn my camera on to greet chat and quickly do my Duolingo. I decide to just play Valorant today, so I load into some fill lobbies with none other than my favorite French person Etoiles.

In between games, Annabelle comes back. She comes upstairs, going into her room to hang our clothes up, before walking into my room.

"Whatcha up to?" She asks.

"I'm playing Valo with Etoiles," I say. Annabelle audibly gasps, now coming into frame of the camera behind my chair.

"Hi Etoiles!!" She says happily.

"Hello Belle!" He says back to her, and I relay the message.

"It's nice to meet you finally!"

"It's nice to meet you too! How are you?" Etoiles ask, which I relay again.

"I'm doing so good. Just picked up my dress for the Streamer Awards." I, at this point, put my headphones on her.

"Ooh, fancy, fancy. You will be the best one there! You will steal the show! They will be like, oh! It is Annabelle! Who's that guy standing next to him? I do not know his name! Oh well!"

Annabelle laughs, "Yeah! Exactly!"

"What'd he say?" I ask.

"None of your business. Bye Etoiles!" Annabelle says, putting the headphones back on my head and leaving the room.

"Sorry about that, hope you don't mind, she's free to come and go as she pleases."

"No worries Foolish. She is very kind."

"Yeah... yeahhhh... sometimes..."

The two of us go back to playing Valorant, where I find myself completely ignoring the fact that I'm on stream. But, to be fair, Etoiles is the one who is asking all these questions to make me forget that I'm playing Valorant in front of like 5 thousand people.

"Are you excited to have a date for the Streamer Awards?" Etoiles asks me.

"Yeah, it'll be fun. We're staying with Tina."

"Oh! How lovely. Annabelle... she doesn't stream, no?"

"No, no, she doesn't. She will join other people's streams and do like Jackbox or whatever group games... she loves Fall Guys..."

"Is she good?"

"At Fall Guys? Yeah, I guess."

"Do you love her?" Etoiles whispers, getting really close to the mic, so the whisper doesn't really sound like one.

I have a big, goofy grin on my face as I clutch up during the round, "YES! yes! I love her, I love her... yeeeeessss..."

"Good! Good! She's nice!"

Etoiles and I play for another two hours before I have to go so I can pack for LA. Once I end my stream, I walk across the hall to find Annabelle packing her makeup for LA. I smile at her, before sitting on the floor next to her, making sure I close her bedroom door behind me.

"I'm happy I can take you with," I tell her.

"I can't wait to go and meet everyone... and party. Definitely ready to party."

"Oh we are getting fucked up," I say with full confidence. We laugh. That's when Annabelle turns to face me, putting her things down and crawling into my lap, as I'm sitting crisscross applesauce on the floor.

"Hello~" I say, wrapping my arms around her and giving her a quick kiss. She smiles, before leaning her head against my chest and running her hands under my shirt, not saying a word.

"Oh so you're playing this game?" I ask her in a lower register, knowing she won't respond. I take her chin in my hand, making her look up at me.

"Annabelle..."

She quickly comes in for a kiss, which catches me by surprise. I gently run my hands through her hair, the back of her head in my hands. She quickly realizes and takes my hands away, moving them down to her waist. I don't think much of it, maybe it was hurting her? I didn't grab her hair. Regardless, I stay in the moment. When we part, I say—

"You are going to be the sexiest girl on that red carpet."

She responds by taking her shirt off, before she takes off mine. Still wrapped up in my lap, she puts our bare chests together and locks lips with me yet again, to which I respond by unclasping her bra, carefully taking it off, and moving to kiss her neck, which drives her absolutely crazy... but in the best way possible. She lets out a few soft moans, immediately beginning to grind on me. I stop entirely. Now knowing that I pissed her off, I try to go back to her lips, but she is dodging me.

"What do you want, baby?" I ask.

"I want you."