panel

Annabelle's POV

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed. It turns out that Noah ended up sleeping on the floor. I get out of bed, seeing that Noah is awake and on his phone.

"Babe?" I say quietly. He rolls over and looks up at me, "Why are you sleeping on the floor?"

"I didn't want to piss you off even more," he says to me. I sigh.

"I'm sorry, Noah, I didn't mean to get frustrated with you last night."

"It's okay," Noah gets up off of the floor. "Everything is all out of whack for you, I don't blame you."

"I was just frustrated... and jealous," I admit. "I wanted to drink. But obviously I can't."

"I told you I'd stay sober," Noah says to me, sitting on the bed next to me, "Do you want me to do that now?"

"Yeah," I quietly admit, "It would be nice."

He chuckles, "Okay. You know I'd do anything for you," he says, kissing my cheek.

"I know."

————

We head over to the convention with Alex, Fit, Tubbo amongst others. We are holding hands, like always, where we have people behind us by the name of Charlie (Slime) and Tina who are making kissing noises and 'ooh'-ing like middle schoolers.

We are trying to get to our panel, but obviously we are stopping for fans who want to take pictures.

Once we get to the panel, the room is empty as we all want to arrange where we are sitting. Alex obviously sits in the middle, but he wants me to sit next to him, and then Noah on my other side. Perfect. We set our waters down and adjust our mics before going backstage so the fans can come in and get seated. We wait backstage for the MC to introduce us. This panel is absolutely stacked. It is...

- Me
- Noah
- Alex
- Baghera
- Cellbit
- Forever
- Etoiles
- Fit

Soon, after everyone is settled in, we are called onstage. My hair is up in a ponytail, wearing one of the blue Foolish crewneck sweaters and black flare leggings. It's simple, it keeps people from speculating, and I think my ass looks good in these leggings.

We all get seated and have a general introduction with Alex saying how grateful he is for everyone. He's so good at being able to convey how he feels about things, and he's so passionate about this whole project, that's the whole reason why I decided to do the music and behind the scenes things. Because he was so passionate about it.

I take a sip of water as the fans now line up for questions. I look over at Noah, who's so excited to answer questions.

The first question asked was about the eggs and how that idea came to be. I let Alex take that question, because that was all his idea. Most of this is his. I just help when needed.

We are then asked about our favorite eggs, other than who they adopted. They also wanted my favorite egg.

"I am very biased towards Leo, but, otherwise, I'm a big Tallulah enjoyer," I answer.

The panel goes on smoothly, as most questions are for the streamers. I try to make comments when appropriate, just trying to keep everything lighthearted and fun. I take Alex's sunglasses off of his face and put them on mine, which makes the fans who are watching us laugh.

A fan asks Alex and I about the thought process when forming events. Alex speaks up.

"Well, typically, I just think of the storyline we are going with. What makes sense, who's being introduced, what's being introduced," Alex starts.

"I help build the story, mostly, like how people are introduced to the island, for example. The whole frozen chamber thing? That was all me, because Quackity ran out of ideas. Then I just make music based on the mood and based on what the streamers ask me for. That's all I do. I don't know why I'm here," I ramble.

"It's because we love you," Baghera quickly says.

"I love you too."

"That's crazy, you're saying that right in front of me," Noah says.

"Stop. You're fine," I say to my boyfriend. Everyone in the room chuckles.

A fan asks me if I would ever consider being on the QSMP. "No," I respond, "I don't have the time to invest into it like these guys do. I'm really busy with my music, I like being involved the way that I am now. Things are gonna get crazy for me, so I will just stick with what I'm doing."

Noah looks over, giving me a smile as I just said things are gonna get crazy.

"Anything you'd like to add to that, Foolish?" Alex asks, as he's been watching us the whole time. He's egging us on.

"Nope! I have no clue what she's talking about." Noah lies, immediately wiping the smile off of his face.

We are coming down to the final questions, and my energy level has tanked since the beginning. It's making me nervous, how am I going to be able to survive a whole performance if my energy is this down from me sitting in a chair in a QnA session?

The last question is so sentimental, the fan asks us, "How has the QSMP impacted you?"

Everyone, generally, has the same gist. We've built a whole new community, together, despite the boundaries. Alex has allowed us to make new friends from everywhere. But, I think Noah said it best.

"It's simple, really, I get to meet all these cool people, we get to have fun together like we are today... and I just enjoy playing the game everyday. It's not like 'ugh, I gotta play Minecraft.' No. It's something new and exciting everyday for me."

I am the second to last person to go, as we will let Alex go last so he can close out the panel. I have had a good amount of time to think about what I want to say, so I feel prepared to say my response,

"Even though I don't play with these guys everyday, it's still so cool to have these guys as friends. I have a great community around me because of just making silly little background tracks. They just make everyday better, because I get to do what I love for good people. These guys are so cool. Without Alex, I would be without this silly guy," I say, pointing to Foolish, which makes him laugh, "And without these amazing people. Truly, I am grateful for them. I like having friends."

Everyone laughs a bit, before Alex says his regards and closing out the panel. We leave the room, I'm holding hands with Noah, and the fans are chanting for us on to kiss. Noah, who's walking in front of me, turns around and quickly kisses me on the lips. The fans go crazy as I look at him in shock. We laugh as we walk off stage.

The rest of the day is talking to more fans, more creators. I've met so many people, taken so many pictures. I am just exhausted. Noah has to take me back to the hotel for a bit while the gang lives on and enjoys the infinity pool at the hotel. I would join them, but I am so fatigued from today.

I tell Noah my body aches and I am stressed about tomorrow. He comforts me for a bit, wanting to stay, but I tell him no. Regardless, he stays to help me fall asleep.

In bed, after he leaves when I fake being asleep, the only comfort I have are my own tears. I wish I could be with them, but those wishes quickly disappear as I fall asleep, for real this time.