florida

Annabelle's POV

Noah pulls up to the beach house in the rental car we got at the airport. I'm so excited to see everyone again, and even some new faces are here that weren't in Texas. All of these guys know about the baby, Noah couldn't keep it a secret from the people he works with everyday.

Everyone who's going to be here, outside of Noah, Alex and I includes...
- Charlie
- Phil (and Kristin obviously)
- Fit
- Pac
- Cellbit
- Tubbo
- Jaiden
- Baghera
- Bagi
- Etoiles
- Tina

Going up to the door, we are greeted by Fit, "Welcome in! Welcome guys!" He exclaims. Fit picked the house, and damn did he do a good job. It's so spacious, lots of bedrooms. I give Fit a hug, before wheeling my suitcase into the house. Alex walks in behind me, then Noah.

Everyone else is here, besides Phil and Tubbo, who are traveling together and will be here at night. I make my rounds, greeting everyone. I get to Baghera and Bagi, giving them the biggest hugs imaginable. Then, over to Etoiles to give him a hug.

"Belle! So happy to see you," he says, letting me go.

"I'm so glad to see you too."

Tina comes up behind me and wraps her arms around me, which makes me laugh.

"I missed you!" she exclaims.

"Me too!"

We take about an hour or so to settle into our room. Noah and I were given the master bedroom, which was very nice of Fit, despite the fact that he and Alex planned all of this. A full week with the QSMP. This should be fun.

This evening we are all just going to watch movies outside in the pool. I'm bringing everyone their alcoholic beverages, just wearing biker shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I have a bikini on underneath, but with everyone taking photos and videos I'm better off staying as I am. I bring Noah a beer, giving him a kiss on the cheek in the process. Since everyone else is drinking, it's up to me to greet Phil and Tubbo when they arrive. Noah is in the water.

"Thank you, babe," he says to me. "You should join us."

"I gotta wait for Phil and Toby."

"Come on Belle."

I decide to meet him half way and stick my feet in the water, now sitting on the side of the pool. I sit with him for a bit as he's passing a football around to some of the boys. Soon, Pac comes over and starts trying to fight Noah. Once both of them are on the verge of drowning one another, I go back inside to wait for Phil and Toby. I would definitely be having more fun if I could consume alcohol. Regardless, I shake off those thoughts once a car pulls up to the house. I know it's Phil and Toby, so I go outside to greet them. I throw my arms around Phil and Kristin, whose presence never fails to comfort me.

"Belle, I have the cutest thing for the baby. I had to buy these when I saw them," Kristin says, grabbing her luggage.

"Kristin we just got here, leave her be," Phil says, laughing.

I laugh with them, "You can give it to me later. Everyone is by the pool, I'll take you guys inside."

The four of us go inside, where I show them to their rooms and let them get ready for the night ahead. I walk back outside, finally gaining the confidence to get in the pool. Noah climbs out of the pool to come and greet me again. I find myself a chair to put my clothes on.

"Are you getting in?" he asks.

"Yeah," I say. He perks up, rubbing his hands together. I take my shirt and shorts off, revealing the black bikini I had on underneath. The top of strapless and ties in the back and the bottoms are cheeky in shape. Noah, who had been standing behind me the whole time, smiles as I turn around to face him.

"You look good," he tells me. I'm extremely nervous, and he can see it on my face. My body has changed a lot. I mean, come on, I'm 23 weeks pregnant. Of course I'm going to look different. I've started poking out a lot more the past couple of days. "Don't be nervous," Noah reminds me.

I give him a smile. He takes my hand and leads me back to the pool. I decide to stay on the steps, up to my chest, with Noah sitting right next to me. A lot of the gang comes by to ask me how I am.

"I can't believe there will be a QSMP baby," Cellbit says, which makes me laugh.

"I'm just as shocked as you are still," I admit.

"You will be the best mother, I just know it," Cellbit tells me, before he gets out of the pool to get another drink.

"I created the QSMP baby!" Alex says, already tipsy.

"No, no you didn't," Noah says, laughing.

"Well yeah I'm the reason you two are together, so the QSMP baby wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me!"

"Can we not call my baby the QSMP baby?" Noah asks.

"Fine!"

I laugh a bit, my arms wrapped around Noah. Once it starts getting colder outside, we all migrate inside to order late night pizza and sing karaoke. I change into a sweater,  putting back on my biker shorts from earlier before joining everyone downstairs as the now drunken crowd is doing karaoke to Katy Perry. Noah has kept his drinking to a minimum in solidarity of me. Regardless of if he's drunk or not, he's going to be feral around his friends. Noah is screaming the Katy Perry song at the top of his lungs, while I'm on the couch cuddling up with Tina.

Tina and I take a few pictures together on the couch, before the other girls all joined in. Alex's birthday is tomorrow, so I'm sure we will all be doing the same thing as we are doing tonight. Once we decide to wrap things up, Noah and I head up to our room. I lay down in bed, just wanting to get some rest.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asks.

"I'll be good. I actually think I'll be in a better mood than last time."

Noah lays down next to me. I'm laying on my back, him on his side. He starts to put his arm out, before pulling back a bit. I turn my head to face him, giving a raised eyebrow and a confused smile. We don't exchange words. For the first time, he lays his hand on my stomach. His smile grows as I soften my smile, taking a mental picture of this moment as Noah gently leans in and kisses me.

Quietly, he says, "I'm so in love with you."