the day after

Annabelle's POV

The next day, I get up from my bed, immediately feeling fatigued and extremely nauseous. After checking my phone and seeing that it's 2 pm, I go into my bathroom attached to my room, immediately hunching over my toilet bowl. Yeah. I'm hungover as shit. My head starts to pound.

Fuck. I go downstairs to try and get some food in my body, but the only thing I want is my Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  I see J sticking his hand in my cereal box and I am unamused.

"I want that," I say to him, pointing to the box.

"You snooze you lose," J says.

"Fuck you it's my cereal," I respond. "and I'm hungover so you better hand it over before I throw up all over you."

"Gross," my brother says, before shoving the cereal in my direction.

My mind flashes back to when I was little. I was about six, and I was asking my father for some chocolate milk. I wanted to drink some because it would make me feel happy. My father repeatedly tells me no, then when I ask him why, he tells me that he doesn't want me to feel better. He didn't give in. J ended up sneaking some to me later in the day.

In the present day, I don't tell my brother that I still get these flashbacks from when we were little. I've been getting them since we were living with our grandmother, that was when I turned 15. I simply take my box of cereal upstairs, now feeling even more nauseous from the flashback.

My brother doesn't mean to hurt me, sometimes it just happens. My brother is abrasive and has a bit of an anger issue, but I know he loves me. It's just hard for him to express.

I don't want to let what my brother does get to me, but ultimately it does. I start to head back upstairs, hearing Noah stream across the hall. Suddenly, I decide to go into Noah's room with my box of cereal. I go over and lay down on his bed, wrapping myself under all of his covers. If anything happens, I'll wash them for him later. Noah turns to face me, smiling at my presence.

"Hola," he says quickly, before turning back to chat as he continues building his Titan on the QSMP.

I start munching on my Cinnamon Toast Crunch while I watch Noah argue with an egg on his monitor. Apparently his egg baby wants him to build a mansion for her. I mean, I would too if I were her. I've seen his builds.

Noah turns back to gave me again as I'm eating my cereal, "Can you stop chewing so loudly?" he asks. I give him the middle finger in response.

Noah turns back to his screen as his egg is asking who is there. "Oh, it's Annabelle. I told you about her," he says. Noah motions me over after the egg asks to see me.

"I don't feel good," I say to Noah. He turns back to the egg and relays the information.

"Leo says she hopes you feel better," Noah tells me. I go back to eating more cereal. After about ten minutes, my stomach turns the wrong way, maybe the cereal was a bad idea, as I rush to my bathroom. Noah followed behind me a few moments later with an unopened bottle of water he had in his room.

"Woah, you're hungover as hell," he tells me, as if I didn't already know that.
"Yeah no shit," I tell him, sitting on the bathroom floor, leaning against the wall. Noah hands me the water bottle, before pushing my hair back behind my ear.

"You weren't even this hungover when we got drunk that one time... you just had a headache," he says, a look of concern on his face. I look back at him.
"Yeah. No shit!" I repeat, more angry this time. I hate being nauseous.

"Let's get you back in your bed," Noah said, ready to help me up. I lean back over the toilet bowl and Noah swiftly moves to pull my hair back out of my way. Noah then sits down on the ground with me as I lean back against the wall yet again, his concern growing more.

"Belle, you look pale. Drink the water," Noah tells me, as I do as I'm told. Once I'm finished, Noah gently picks me up bridal style, now carrying me to my bed. Once he lays me down, he puts my blanket over me.

"I have to go back to my stream, but if you need anything, message me on Discord," Noah says to me, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"No! Don't leave!" I whine.

"Belle you'll be fine. I'll make it up to you," he says, before going back into his room.

Four hours later, he walks back into my room with a plate of pancakes.

"Pancakes for dinner!" Noah says happily, as I sit up in bed. He sets the plate in my lap before sitting at my legs.

I start to eat away at the pancakes, which feels a lot better than the cereal in my system.

"I don't remember anything that happened last night," I admit.

"Well, what I will tell you is that you were rambling on about Carrie's niece," Noah says to me. My face instantly lights up.

"Oh my gosh she was so cute! She was all happy and she smiled the whole time I held her..."

Noah laughs a bit, "You want your child to grow up to be a 'bad bitch' as you told me."

"Oh yeah our child will be an absolute savage."

Noah laughs again, "Whatever you say."

He gets up from the bed and hands me the water bottle from earlier. I take a long drink from it.

"Are you okay? You feeling better?" Noah asks me.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," I respond, "I hope I wasn't too messy for you last night."

"No," Noah says, "You were extremely sweet."