for you

Annabelle's POV

Noah and I have arrived back at home, where everything seems to be back to normal. Alex is back from Mexico, my brother is doing fine... it's nice to have a sense of peace in familiarity.

It's been a few days since we came back. I've been busy working on new music. Meeting that one girl and telling me that my music heals her reminded me that my music helps me too. So, since getting back, my nose has been in my lyric journal constantly.

I'm laying on Noah's bed as he's streaming early this morning, as he has a tux fitting later today. I'm curled up under his covers, away from the camera, hard at work in my spiral notebook. I'm laying on my stomach, only wearing one of Noah's t-shirts and my underwear. This spiral notebook has almost been used up all the way, so I'm trying to watch my space carefully as ideas are flooding my brain.

Noah is hard at work building his Titan. He's very happy to be back in his routine of streaming, but I know he enjoyed his time at the beach. He starts fake crying as something is apparently wrong with the build.

Then the meltdown begins.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" he screams, which gets my attention, looking over at him.

"NO! NO! NO! NO!" he continues, putting his head in his hands. I laugh a bit.

He lifts his head up, now inching closer to his monitor screen, "Rrrrrrrah, rrrrrrah, rrrrah," he growls.

I go back to my lyric journal. This is a perfectly normal day.

When Noah has to go to the bathroom, the first thing he does after getting out of his seat is come over to me on his bed. I'm still laying on my stomach, as he then gets down to the bed height so he can kiss my cheek.

"Whatcha writing?" he asks.

"Secrets," I say.

"Oh, am I allowed to look at these secrets?" he asks.

"Only if we get Chipotle," I tell him. He nods.

"I am hungry, as a matter of fact," he tells me. He then leaves to go to the bathroom. When he gets back, he sits in his chair and orders our usual Chipotle orders on his phone. Then, it's back to business.

I decide to leave the room after some time to put on some sweat shorts before going downstairs to pick up our Chipotle from the front door. I bring our food back upstairs, dragging my desk chair in from my room to his, then setting it up behind him in frame of the camera. I hand Noah his Chipotle.

"Thank you," he says to me. I then sit in my chair with my Chipotle order and watch him build.

"Can you look at this?" Noah asks me, wanting my opinions on the Titan.

"You're asking me, your real life girlfriend, for my opinion on a build you're making for your minecraft boyfriend?"

Let it be known, I don't mind that Noah and Vegetta are flirty on the Craft. I know I win in the end, plus it is funny to watch the two of them on the rare occasions that they are together. They're a cute little family with their egg child. I love watching it, actually.

"Yeah, I am," Noah says.

"Okay, well, I think it looks fine, I don't see anything that looks weird."

"You're not helpful, something is wrong," Noah tells me.

"I'm not art smart! I'm music smart!"

"SOMETHING IS WRONG," Noah starts raising his voice.

"I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS WRONG!" I now raise my voice with him. "ASK YOUR CHAT!"

"No chat is not very helpful," he says.

"Chat is very helpful!" I argue.

A dono comes in, "I call being at mom's house full time."

"We're not getting a divorce!" Noah says. I read the dono and laugh.

"See! They like me more Foolish."

"They're just being nice, little rats. They never act like this when it's just me."

I go and sit back down in my chair, taking a big bite of my Chipotle. "Maybe if you were a little more loving they wouldn't act like that."

"Stop telling me how to treat my chat!"

"No!"

Another dono, "I'll get the papers ready."

"We are not even married yet we can't get a divorce!" Noah exclaims.

"Yet," I mumble under my breath with a devious smile, before going right back into my Chipotle bowl.

————

After Noah's stream is over, he comes downstairs to go to his tux fitting. He's just getting his size, so that I can then take over and coordinate our outfits for the streamer awards. I have been downstairs for a bit, writing sheet music on the couch while watching South Park. It'll be Noah, Alex and I flying to LA in two weeks. Alex already has his whole wardrobe figured out. He's such a girl.

"I'm leaving, you sure you don't want to come with?" Noah asks me. I look over.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I tell him. With that, he gives me a quick kiss goodbye before he leaves. Now, it begins.

I get up from the couch after his car speeds away. I walk over to the kitchen and get out all of the food I had bought to make steak with broccoli and potatoes.

I start cutting up the potatoes and the onions I'm putting on the grill with the steaks, jamming out to Elton John. I throw the food on the grill, keeping a careful eye on it all.

My brother walks outside, "I love how when I walk into my house all I can hear is the music you play."

He startles me, "Jesus!" I exclaim, turning to face him.

"Can't even hear myself think," he tells me, "What are you doing?"

"Making dinner for Noah. To celebrate his nomination."

"Oh, he's taking you, right?"

"Yes!" I say, before turning back to check on the food. The potatoes are done, so I start moving them into the bowl I had set on the table next to the grill.

"I knew you two were going to end up together again," he says.

"Mhm, sure," I tease, flipping the steaks.

"No, Annabelle, I knew. I knew you were being stupid, but I also knew that you weren't going to be extremely stupid. I wasn't going to guide you in anyway, it's your life, but what I can say is I'm extremely happy with the choices you've made."

"Thanks," I say, smiling a bit, "You know, you're not so bad of a brother."

"I didn't have a choice. I have to be good to you," J tells me, "Can I try a potato slice?"

"Yeah," I say, giving my brother a fork. He takes a potato and eats it, nodding.

"Yeah, that's good," he says, before walking back inside and going upstairs.

Once the steak is finished, I take all the food inside and start setting the table. I then cut up the fresh broccoli and start steaming it on the stove. Going back to the table, I fill the two glasses up with ice water. That's when the front door opens, and Noah walks in.

"Hello?" he calls out.

"Hi!" I respond, "I have a surprise for you!"

Noah walks into the kitchen, a shocked expression now on his face, "Did you do all this for me?!"

"Yes!" I say happily. He walks over to me and gives me a kiss.

"All for me," he repeats, now rubbing his hands together and giggling a bit.

"All for you. It will always be for you."