mcc

Noah's POV

I can't find my girlfriend. She ran off with Alex and Fit to do god only knows what. We landed late last night in Vegas, because Belle had a baby appointment yesterday morning. Everything looks good, the baby is healthy... we find out the gender in 6 short weeks. I'm so excited. I stole her newest sonogram picture. It's in my wallet, replacing the first one, but Belle made sure to get more copies so that she has one.

The creators are backstage, getting ready for MCC. I'm excited to do it in front of a crowd. I see Tubbo, running over to him, "Tubbster!" I scream excitedly.

"What the fuck is up Foolish?" he asks.

"Are you ready to die?" I ask.

"Jesus... no."

"Oh. Well, I'm gonna win, so... prepare to die!"

We are all asked to go where the computers are to set up our streams. We have to walk through the crowd in their seats, so, I decide to pick up Tubbo and carry him bridal style back to his computer. We get many laughs from the fans, and when I set him down, he is still laughing.

"Belle's gonna be jealous," he tells me.

"She'll be fine."

I go over to my computer to set up my stream, all while there are so many creators who have already done this crucial step creating chaos behind me. "Hello chat," I say to them. Everyone is coming up behind me and hugging me, which I accept from everyone. I've missed a lot of these people. I'm so grateful for everyone around me. I have to refrain from telling everyone the news while being in such a public setting. It's the hardest secret to keep, but we don't want to let the fans know yet. We want to enjoy our secret with our friends and family. I had told my younger sisters right after we found out, and now that they're here in Vegas they are dying to see Belle. I wouldn't be shocked if Belle finds my sisters before I do.

I get my own shirt, which is epic. Green geckos for life. It has "Foolish" on the back. This is definitely turning into Belle's shirt. She always finds a way to steal my clothes. But, I'll let her have it. She's going to need new clothes soon anyway.

I get to do a walkout, which is epic. A few fans want to give high-fives. I got a text earlier from Belle, she's in the creator's lounge with a lot of the QSMP, watching me on the TV. She actually specifically asked them to turn on my POV. She sent me a picture of my stream, which made me giggle before I was sent out with my team. I made sure to tell her that I loved her.

We end up losing, which is not so epic. But I had fun getting beat up by Tubbo, screaming at Punz, screaming at everyone and screaming, barking, being chaotic, and more screaming... oh and hugging BadBoyHalo. I ended my stream, taking the photo with all the creators involved. But we are on the move, now going to the autograph opportunity for the fans. I have fans giving me art, friendship bracelets, a life sized Leo. Fans have bracelets and art for Belle too, which makes me happy. A fan gave me a picture of the two of us she drew, very lifelike, it looks like it took a while. I'm always appreciative of my fans. They're the best. But, of course, I'd never say that out loud.

After that is over, I can finally reunite with Belle in the creators suite. Just as I thought, she's with my sisters. It looks like they just got to her, as they are both giving her the biggest hugs imaginable.

BBH is trailing behind me, as Annabelle whips out her sonogram picture to show my sisters. They're both so excited to be aunts.

"What does Belle have in her hand?" BBH says.

I turn to him, "Oh, just a sonogram of our baby."

"WHAT?!" he exclaims. "WHAT THE FUDGE?!"

I start laughing as he congratulates me and pulls me into a hug, before rushing over to Belle to do the same. I follow behind him, laughing, before greeting my sisters and giving Belle a quick kiss.

She sees the Leo in my hands, "I want to hold the baby!" she exclaims, gently taking the life sized Leo from me. She holds it like a baby, and I laugh and take a picture of her. Then my sisters get in the picture too.

"This is so cute," Belle says. I give her the bracelets and everything that the fans made for her. I had made sure I had separated my items from her items so it was easier. She handed me back Leo, so she could put on her bracelets.

"Your fans are so sweet, they didn't have to do this for me," she says. "I'll have to wear these bracelets for my concert."

————

That night, we are going gambling. Back in a casino, just like in LA. Belle is trying to talk to as many people as possible before they all get drunk. She told me to have fun, to drink, after I suggested that I stay dry in solidarity. But seeing her on the couch all by herself later in the night is making this alcohol taste awful.

At this point, everyone knows about Belle's pregnancy. She individually told everyone, so it would be a personal thing for each individual person she wanted to tell. She cares about everyone. She wanted to make each person feel included and special to her, and I think she did just that.

So, it sucks to see her all by herself on the couch. It's as clear as day that she's upset, while I am drinking and gambling with everyone else, laughing, having fun. She told me to do that, but I feel bad. I hand Etoiles my drink, before going over to her, "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah. I just wish I could do what everyone else is. I just feel like I have to hold myself to a higher standard."

"You can gamble," I tell her, "Nobody here will judge you."

"I'm going to pass, Noah," she says to me. She sounds frustrated, stressed. Is she nervous about her concert?

"Babe, what's wrong?" I ask, sitting down next to her. She's definitely nervous about the concert.

"Why'd you give me it?" she asks.

"Give you what?" I ask.

"The concert," she says, "I should be working for these things myself. I haven't streamed on Twitch since COVID." She used to stream her recordings, which she ditched once she started gaining more popularity.

"Belle, I did not give you the concert, they wanted you to do it," I say to her. Thank god I haven't drank that much or else this conversation would be a shit show.

"I don't believe you, Noah," Belle says, getting up, "I'm going to go back to the hotel."

"You are not going alone," I say to her, getting up and grabbing her hand. She forces me to let go.

"Toby is taking me back," she says. Tubbo? I love him to pieces but he can't protect her like I can. Nobody can.

"Text me when you get back, please," I tell her. She nods as Tubbo comes up to her, and soon the two of them leave. I can't enjoy the rest of my night. Hopefully she'll be okay in the morning.