you good?

Annabelle's POV

Today is the last day with all of the QSMP members at our house. We've had quite the week, going to the zoo, going to bars, karaoke, the pool party, amongst other things.

But, on top of that, Noah and I have had quite the week. We found out we are having a baby just a few days ago. As much as I want to tell everyone in the room, I want my brother to know more importantly. He basically raised me until I was 15. He saved my life multiple times and has always been there for me. I know I have Noah now, but J has protected me so much from the beginning. My father may not have wanted me, but my brother wanted me and loved me.

That makes me think, I do have Noah now. I've only been living with my brother for a year and a half, but I don't want my brother to have to protect me anymore. I'm almost 23 years old. I'm starting a family with the love of my life. I know he will always be there for me, but maybe Noah and I need to move out. So we have our space, together, as a family. Of course I'd come back to use the recording studio. But I think it would be a good idea to separate my work from my home, especially since I'm having a baby.

Alas, nothing is set in stone. Plus, I just found out about all of this. So, for the time being, I will take a deep breath, collect myself, put on my black biker shorts and Noah's Ohio State t-shirt that I definitely did not steal from him, and make my way downstairs to greet the group. The group is not as energetic as they've been all week. We really don't want to leave one another. I've made great conversations with Bagi, Fit, Baghera and Cellbit. I have all of these new people that Alex has brought into my life and I am certainly not ready to leave them yet. The thought of them all leaving in the morning makes me tear up.

They're all getting ready to head to our last activity of the trip: laser tag. Since there is 14 of us, it'll be an even 7 on 7. We haven't set our teams just yet, but Noah had rented this place out for everyone, as our original plan for today had fallen through.

We loaded onto the bus to head to our last destination. I'm sitting next to Noah while he's looking out the window. I look over at him while everyone else is singing along to whatever song is being played. Poor guy had woken up to me throwing up at 6 am when we had all stayed up until 3.

"You good bro?" I ask him.

"Yeah."

"Alright..." I say, before joining in on the karaoke.

When we arrive at the laser tag place, we all sit and decide on our teams before we go up to the workers and tell them we are ready.

Team 1:
- Me
- Alex
- Bagi
- Cellbit
- Forever
- Jaiden
- Fit

Team 2:
- Noah
- Phil
- Kristin
- Vegetta
- Roier
- Baghera
- Etoiles

The teams head into separate rooms to get the lecture from the staff and to get ready, as the two teams will be coming out from opposite sides of the arena.

"We need a team name!" Forever exclaims to the rest of us on the team.

"How about los pendejos?" Fit says.

"Los amigos pendejos," I say.

"Ahh! Amigos pendejos!" Cellbit says. "Because we all love each other!"

"I love Bagi. Not any of you though," I joke, pulling Bagi in for a hug.

"Yeah I love Belle," she says.

"You're cheating on your boyfriend right now that's crazy," Alex says.

"Yeah, maybe I am," I joke.

We get geared up and soon we are sent into the arena. There's a 30 second grace period, then it begins. The first team to 3 wins.

Game one starts out rough. I'm the first one who's killed, so I spent most of the round waiting for it to end. I didn't see any of it, but the scoreboard in the arena tells me that Phil, Jaiden and Forever are the last ones alive. Phil ends up clutching up a 2 v 1.

Game two starts with me killing Etoiles, which makes me gain more confidence in myself. Regardless, Noah and Bagi end up being the last ones alive and Noah wins.

Game three. Noah's team only needs one more win to take it all. But los amigos pendejos are relentless. Fit goes on a madman streak, killing three of the enemies early on. I kill Noah, which makes him scream "FUCK!" as loud as he can. Soon, it comes down to me and Vegetta.

"Winner gets Foolish!" Forever says, as the rest of the crew laughs hysterically.

I'm in the zone. I find Vegetta, and I end up winning it for the team as I had high ground. I cheer loudly, Noah is probably so proud of me, but I know he won't show it. He's too competitive for that.

Regardless, we end up losing the last game due to Forever sneezing, giving away his location. An absolutely devastating way to go out. As we leave, we are all a sweaty mess, but that just means that we can get back in the pool, and that we do. We go back to the house, it is about 5 in the evening, and we all decide on dinner and then get ready for the pool again.

I'm sitting on my bed with Noah in the room with me with the door shut.

"We kicked your asses," Noah brags to me as he changes into his swim trunks. I haven't changed into my bikini yet, I'm just processing the fact that these people I've grown attached to are leaving, staring at myself in my body-length mirror.

"Hello? Earth to Belle?" Noah says, coming over to me. I snap back into reality.

"What?" I ask.

"You good bro?" He asks.

"Yeah."