besties

Noah's POV

I'm sitting in my chair, fake crying over texturing the titan to my chat. "It's too much work!" I complain, putting my head in my hands. I'm trying to stream earlier than usual, as I have a surprise for Annabelle later in the day. In fact, she should be here around 5. I told Tina to drop by, spend a few days here. Annabelle has been down in energy this week. Growing a baby takes a lot of work, so maybe Tina can cheer her up. I haven't told Tina that Annabelle is pregnant, I just told her that Annabelle is a little down in the dumps. Tina, the insanely kind person she is, accepted.

After the few days pass, Tina and I will be flying to Miami to do Name Your Price. It'll be fun, I get to present products, see Austin. It'll be a good time. The only downside is I have to leave Annabelle for a few days. I think she'll be okay, but only time will tell.

Annabelle comes into my room, dragging her desk chair behind her and sitting down in frame. "Guys, watch this," I tell chat, as I was only planning on streaming for another hour or so. I turn around to face Belle.

"Do you know why I'm doing a small stream today?" I ask my girlfriend.

"No."

"We're picking up Tina at the airport today."

She audibly gasps, "TINA?!" she exclaims. I laugh.

"Yes, Tina."

"I have to go look pretty for Tina," Annabelle says, before she gets out of her chair and leaves the room. I laugh a bit, turning back to Minecraft.

"Belle and Tina are besties," I say to my chat, "Besties for the resties."

When I finish up my stream, I make my way to Annabelle's room to find her finishing up her makeup. "We gotta go," I tell her.

"Okay!" she says excitedly. She starts putting her makeup away, before she pauses, "Wait, does Tina know?"

"No, I left that part for you," I say, as Annabelle comes over to me, taking my hand.

We gather our items before we start driving to the airport. Annabelle is singing along to the songs on the radio, which never fails to put a smile on my face.  As I tap the steering wheel to the beat of the music, Annabelle looks over at me.

"So why is Tina coming?" Annabelle asks.

"Well, she wants to visit, gives her a nice buffer between LA and Miami," I say.

"Tina's a great friend," Annabelle says.

"Actually, Tina is the one who told me to be patient with you, you know, before we officially got back together," I say to her.

"What do you mean?" Annabelle asks.

"Well, I was frustrated with you. I knew Corey was awful for you. I couldn't imagine you being with anyone else. After all of our history," I explain.

"Yeah, I kinda dumped your ass," Annabelle says, "After a year of dating... that was really fucking dumb of me."

"No kidding," I say, "But now you're definitely stuck with me."

Annabelle jokingly gasps, "Do you mean you did this to me on purpose?!"

"No!" I exclaim.

"So you don't want this baby?" Annabelle says, continuing to joke around with me.

"I do want this baby! Stop tricking me!" I exclaim, which is when Annabelle laughs.

"I couldn't be happier, Noah," Annabelle says, "You're the only one for me."

"Good! That's exactly how I want it," I respond as we pull into the airport parking lot. I find a spot to park in, quickly getting out of the car to open Annabelle's door for her. She gives me a long kiss after getting out of the car, and then we are off to go pick up Tina.

We make our way to the arrivals, where we sit for a little bit. Tina's flight had just landed so it'll be a few minutes before she gets to us. We fill the time by watching the people around us, occasionally whispering to each other the interesting sights we see. Man with a ponytail? Yeah fuck that guy.

Annabelle then spots Tina coming towards us. She gets up, quickly making her way over to Tina.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy to see you!" Tina says excitedly as the girls go in for a hug. I put my hands in my pockets, laughing at the two of them.

"I'm so happy to see you too, I have so much to tell you," Annabelle says excitedly. We make our way out of the airport as Tina and Belle are talking about new music they've been listening to, arms locked. I wanted her to have this uplift. Tina just has good energy that everybody feeds off of. I feel bad for Belle. From the morning sickness, to the hours she's now spending sleeping. I've never seen this woman take a nap, unless she was sick, in my life until she got pregnant. But hopefully Tina can bring some of her energy back. It already seems to be working out according to plan.

We reach the car and I open the trunk for Tina to put her suitcase in. I drag Annabelle back towards me, getting my wallet out and handing her a sonogram picture that I have kept in there. She raises an eyebrow, which means she'll ask questions later, before she hides it behind her back as Tina turns around to face us.

"Okay! Let's go!" Tina says excitedly.

"Tina, I got something to show you first," Annabelle says.

"What?" She asks curiously. Annabelle hands her the sonogram picture. Tina takes it in her hand, pauses a bit to comprehend the picture, and screams at the top of her lungs.

"YOU'RE KIDDING! YOU'RE ACTUALLY KIDDING!" she exclaims, her body frozen, but her face says it all.

"I'm not kidding," Annabelle says.

"HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU?"

"Ten weeks."

"OH IT'S JUST A LIL GUY!!" Tina says, wrapping her arms around Annabelle and squeezing her tight. "Oh my gosh I am so happy for you guys... but I have so many questions!"

"Let's talk over dinner," Annabelle says, turning towards me with a smile. I nod, and soon we pile into the car and start driving to a restaurant that's on the way back home.