trending

Annabelle's POV

I wake up with my newly publicized boyfriend sleeping next to me. I'm a little shocked, usually he's the first one to wake up. I look over at my phone, we're trending on X. Talk Less, Love More is skyrocketing in views and listens on YouTube and Spotify. It's also been 2 months since our official first date in Texas at the pizza place. Almost 4 months since Noah moved in. Weird how timing works.

I nudge Noah, who groans in his sleep. I sit up in bed, having nothing on from the night before. I give him a few kisses on the cheek. He starts to stir, before he turns to face me, his eyes beginning to open.

"Hello..." he said in his groggy morning voice.

"We're trending," I tell him sweetly, playing with his hair. I love that he grew his hair out. It's so soft.

"We're breaking the Internet?" he asks, with as much excitement as a person who just woke up could muster up.

"No... just trending on X still..."

"Well that's nice..."

I make my way out of bed, putting on a cozy green t-shirt and dark grey joggers. I give Noah a few kisses on the cheek as he's still laying in bed, before I head downstairs to see my brother waiting for me in the living room. I stop in front of him.

"Good morning?" I ask, because he never waits for me to wake up.

"Thank you for revealing your relationship on my podcast and getting me lots of views," my brother says, before revealing the gift bag he had hidden behind his back, which he hands over to me.

I laugh, "You're thanking me for that?"

"Yes." He's dead serious.

"No other reason?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"No." he lies. I can tell he's lying. I give him a small smile, before I open the gift in front of him.

I look inside to see a small box with a tiny bow on it. My brother could've just... handed me that. You know what, whatever, he got me a gift, it's not my birthday or Christmas, so this is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing.

I pop open the box to reveal a very simple silver necklace, with an 'N' for Noah's name a as little charm imbedded in the chain.

"J... this is so pretty," I say to him, taking it out of the box.

"And you can get more charms placed in it, for when you have children or animals or whatever," my brother tells me. He's not much for sentimental moments.

"Thank you... did you just get this?"

"No, actually, I've had it since before you moved here, when you were with Noah the first time. I just kinda knew. I'm kinda a love expert."

I hold the necklace in my hands, gently putting the tiny box back in the gift bag, before going over to my older brother and wrapping my arms around him. He doesn't embrace me back. He doesn't like hugs, which I am the polar opposite. But he lets me give him these warm embraces. Because he does love me. He just doesn't like to show it.

"Thank you," I say to him. When I pull away from him, I watch him as he goes upstairs, his goofy walk never fails to make me laugh. That's my brother!

I carefully put the necklace on, going over to the mirror in the half bathroom downstairs to examine it. It's so simple, so pretty. He did a good job picking this one out.

I decide to make a fresh cup of coffee to take to Noah. He takes care of me all the time, it's the least I can do. When I'm done, I make my way back upstairs to show Noah, but when I get to my room I see he has left my bed. I go across the hall to his room, peering inside the open door. He's already sitting at his computer.

"Are you streaming?" I ask.

"Not yet."

I hand him the cup of coffee. He looks over at me and smiles, "Thank you baby," he says gently, before giving me a gentle kiss on the lips. When he pulls away, he notices the silver necklace on my neck. "What's that?" he asks.

"My brother got it for me," I say to him.

"Oh that's nice," he says, before taking a sip of his hot coffee. "Is that for giving him lots of views?"

"Yup!" I say happily. "It has our initials!"

"I see that babe, it's very pretty," he says with a chuckle, before turning to his computer screen and setting up his stream.

I rush back to my room, getting my desk chair and pushing it into Noah's room. I set up shop behind him in frame of the camera. He turns back to me, "You just gonna chill there?" he asks, now having his starting stream screen on.

"Yup. Gotta keep the trend going."

He chuckles, "More popularity."

"We need more!"

"I'm gonna act like you're not there," Noah says, before he turns on his microphone and camera. He makes his classic 'bewoop' noise as he turns on the camera.

"Hello, good afternoon," he addresses his chat as they immediately start screaming at him because of me being in the background.

"What are you all going on about? What's going on?" my boyfriend asks, looking back at me and turning back around, "There's nobody there."

"You guys are nuts," he says, chuckling a bit.

I chuckle with him. He turns back around to me again, "Oh look! My girlfriend! I didn't know she was there!"

I scoot my chair closer to him, "Hello chat," I address.

The chat is now going even crazier. The two of us laugh. I am so insanely lucky to have him. He's one of a kind.