handsome

Noah's POV

I am the first to wake up, with Annabelle still sleeping up against me. I check my phone. 8:30. Since I went to the gym yesterday morning, I slowly make my way out of bed and make my way downstairs to make Annabelle's ever famous breakfast scramble, making sure to close her room door behind her.

I start by putting some tater tots in the oven. Once those are set, I start making bacon and eggs on the stove. I get the cheese out of the fridge. Once everything is done, I get a bowl out. I scramble the eggs, cut the cooked bacon into pieces, and split all the tater tots in half. Throwing them into the bowl, I hear someone come down the stairs. I sprinkle the cheese on top before setting the bowl and two plates on the table.

"What on earth are you doing?" Schlatt asks.

"I'm making Belle and I breakfast," I respond.

"Are you two like back together?" He asks.

"Not yet."

"Yet," Schlatt copies, getting some yogurt out of the fridge. "So you want to get back together?"

"Well, yeah," I say.

"Cool. I like you anyway," Schlatt says, before taking his yogurt upstairs. I smile a bit, sitting down at the table waiting for Annabelle to come down.

When she does, she looks over at what I've made, "You made my scramble?" she asks happily.

"Yes I did," I respond. Annabelle sits down in the chair across from me. She looks very happy as she serves herself some breakfast.

"Noah, you shouldn't have done that," she says to me. I shake my head in disagreement.

"I like your scramble, remember? It was no big deal," I say. At this point, I take my phone out. "Can I get a picture for my insta story? I just wanna show off my hard work."

Annabelle laughs, "Yeah, just get me in it! And tag me!"

Annabelle smiles for the camera, holding up peace signs. I snap a picture. I smile, making sure I save it, before captioning...

' BREAKFAST SCRAMBLE
ft. @abschlatt '

and posting.

We the sit and eat our scramble. We are talking about what our days will consist of. Annabelle plans on going to the gym, I plan on streaming for a while.

"Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" Annabelle asks.

"Like... a date?" I ask curiously.

"Only if it's pizza," she says. I chuckle a bit. We used to try so many different pizza places in New York City, it's all we ate when I visited her.

"Works for me," I respond.

—————

That night, I'm putting on my chain after taking it off to clean it. I'm dressed in a pair of khaki colored shorts and a light blue t-shirt on this June day. I fix my hair, not putting on a hat, before putting on cologne and walking downstairs. There, I see Alex staring at me from the bottom of the staircase.

"Hello?" I say, laughing a bit.

"You look handsome," he says, before turning abruptly and running to the basement. I laugh a bit, shaking my head.

I stand by the couch waiting for Annabelle to come down. When she does, she is wearing a white cropped tank top with a lavender skirt to match. She's wearing silver jewelry. Her hair is up in a single braid, with her curtain bangs shaping her face.

"Hello," I say, with a smirk on my face.

"You like it?" She asks, giving me a twirl. I laugh.

"I do," I say, going over to her. I offer my hand out to her, and she gladly accepts. As we walk out the door, I grab my car keys, and Annabelle grabs her purse.

We get in my car and head to a local pizza place Annabelle likes. We are singing along to "22" By Taylor Swift with the windows down. Once we arrive, I rush over to the passenger door so I can open it for her. She takes my hand again, we order our food before sitting down at a booth together.

"This feels awfully similar," she says.

"But different," I add on, which makes the gorgeous girl across from me nod in agreement.

"You know, Noah, I still feel really bad we broke up. We really shouldn't have," Annabelle says, her blue eyes not breaking contact with mine.

"You were going on a new adventure, you were scared. I know Belle. I'm just glad, that after everything, we found each other again."

"I never really forgot about you," Annabelle admits.

"And I never stopped loving you," I say. Annabelle blushes softly, there's a smile on her face that I have been dying to see. There she is. My girl.

Once our pizza and drinks are served to us, we waste no time to eat. Annabelle and I talked about the QSMP, working out, her music. We each eat three slices, and we decide to take the extra slices home to Alex and Schlatt.

We stay in the restaurant together for a while. I study her mannerisms, trying to learn about her all over again.

"Why don't we blow this place? Go to a bar, maybe?" Annabelle suggests.

"You know what happened the last time we were both in a bar," I remind.

"I know," she says.

"Why don't we just... skip the bar part?" I ask. She smiles, nodding in agreement, before taking my hand again.

"Sure," she says. With that, I find myself speeding home. My hand is resting on her thigh, methodically inching my fingers under her skirt.

We make our way into the house. Alex and Schlatt aren't downstairs. We make our way up to Annabelle's room, shutting the door behind us. Thankfully, our rooms are at the end of the hallway, away from Alex's and Schlatt's room.

I instantly press my lips against Annabelle's. She immediately starts reaching for the button on my khakis, but I push her hands away. She gets frustrated in our kiss, trying to distract me by pushing her body against mine. I sit down on the bed, Annabelle still standing at the bed's end, our lips still connected. I slowly take her skirt and the biker shorts she had underneath off. I part our lips.

"Are you ready?" I ask.

"More than you know."