cookies

Noah's POV

The group of us have crowded Alex's room as his 'STREAM STARTING SOON' screen is on. As the week is coming to an end, I'm extremely upset that all of these people are leaving. Everyone is so unique and wonderful, we have all just clicked with one another as if we've been friends for years. While the streamers are fucking around, about to be on camera, Annabelle and Kristin are downstairs. They don't know how long we're going to be on screen, which Alex told us an hour, but the two of them are making cookies... mostly because Annabelle was craving them, but she only told me that piece of information.

Alex starts his stream and starts rambling on about how the week has gone so far. Meanwhile, Vegetta and I are fucking around with each other, trying to make each other laugh, which it's not hard to make me laugh.

We have to stop when Alex gets serious. He says, "You all have been so awesome to be around. When we all first got here I was a little worried that there would be a barrier. But it's been exactly the same as it is in the QSMP, and that just shows all of you, as people, your character."

"Remember when I got to the fucking house and you just didn't greet me?" Fit said.

"Yeah! Wait! This motherfucker didn't even wake up for Fit. I greeted Fit at the door!" I exclaim.

"Okay, I missed one person," Alex tries to defend.

"I see how it is, Quackity. Fuck you too," Fit says jokingly.

We all laughed a bit, before Quackity started being sentimental and thankful again, "And I also want to thank everyone who's not here, as well as our amazing admins and other people who are behind the scenes working their butts off."

"Other people?! Like you mean our musician Belle?" Forever says, "We've spent all week with her and all you call her is a 'other person'? What the fuck man?"

"She spends hours in front of her piano and that's all you give her?" I chime in.

"Okay okay don't come in here and act like the hero, I called his bullshit out Foolish," Forever now argues.

"I appreciate Belle everyday! Apparently her own boyfriend doesn't!" Etoiles says, shrugging.

"Okay now that's just crazy, these accusations are false," I start to defend.

"This motherfucker yesterday was throwing rocks in a pond while his girlfriend was sitting on a bench!" Alex says, pointing back at me.

"I AM NOT THE BAD GUY HERE!" I exclaim, "I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND! WHY ARE YOU TURNING ON ME?!"

"I am going to steal Belle and take her back to Brazil with me!" Bagi says. Some of the guys laugh. "You all are ungrateful!"

"Fine! If you all want me to appreciate her a little more, someone go get her!" Alex says.

Forever then starts screaming "BELLE!" at the top of his lungs, and many others join in with him, including myself.

Belle comes upstairs, sporting my sweater that she definitely didn't steal from me and black flare leggings. She comes over and sits next to Alex, who had made room for her to sit.

"What the hell do you all want? Kristin and I are busy making cookies," she says, looking over at Alex.

"I was being bullied for not appreciating you enough, so I wanted to say thank you for all of the music you provide for us for our streams, server events, everything. You're very talented and I think the music just makes everything better," Alex says to her, facing her. Everyone starts aww-ing, and Bagi gives her a big hug from behind.

"Thank you, Q," she says with a smile, "Can I go back to my cookies now?"

"Yes, goodbye," Alex says, and Belle starts to get up.

"Yeah we don't want you here anyway!" I joke, and she gives me a death glare, staring back at me.

"Sorry, don't kill me," I say, before she comes back to me, taking my hat, and smacking me with it.

"You'll get this back when you learn how to be nice!" She exclaims, before walking out of the room and back downstairs.

"Uh oh, Foolish got in trouble," Cellbit says. Everyone starts "oooooh"-ing as if we are in elementary school, except for Phil, who just laughs.

"No mames," Roier says.

"No fucking mames," Jaiden says quietly.

"No fucking mames!" Cellbit repeats loudly.

We all laugh, and after a little more talking about our time together, we end the stream. We all head back downstairs to find that Kristin and Annabelle basically baked themselves crazy.

"Come and get them!" Annabelle said excitedly, and everyone went crazy trying to get some.

I walk over to Annabelle, who's now wearing my hat, "Can I have my hat back now?"

"No."

"What?!"

"No hat until you say sorry," she says.

"I'm sorry, babe. Hat please?"

"Uh, no."

"I SAID SORRY!"

Annabelle puts her hand up to my face and then walks away. I know she's joking with me, I can just tell by the goofy little smile she turns back to look at me with. She goes over and throws her arms around Bagi. I can tell they've gotten very attached to one another. Baghera is now blogging the cookies, then turning her camera to Bagi and Belle.

"Bagi is my real soulmate," Annabelle announces to the group.

"That's crazy that she would say that while I'm standing right here," I say.

"No men. Just the girls." Annabelle says, as Jaiden and Baghera now join in on the hug. Kristin would join in if she wasn't dealing with the last of the cookie batter, making them into perfect balls and putting them on a baking sheet.

"That's crazy because she's definitely stuck with me," I say, stopping myself before I let myself say too much. I knew I was about to say it too. Thankfully I caught myself. I pick up a cookie, which they had just made chocolate chip cookies, then shoving the whole thing in my mouth in one bite. I catch myself thinking about how one day this could be Belle and our child one day. I picture her and a little girl with her baking cookies. A smile comes to my face. I really am a lucky man.