la

Annabelle's POV

I run over to greet Tina with a big hug as Alex, Noah and I had just landed in LA. Noah has all of our luggage and our clothes, so I was able to run at full speed to finally meet TinaKitten. We have talked so many times before, but this is the first time we get to meet each other in person.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy to finally meet you!" Tina squeals.

"I can't wait to spend these next couple of days with you!" I say excitedly.

As the two of us continue our long embrace, Alex and Noah finally catch up with us. Noah takes a picture of this moment, as Tina and I decide to hold hands the entire way out of the airport and to her car. I think Noah is jealous.

I take the passenger's seat in Tina's car as the boys do all the work loading the luggage into the car. As we sit in the less than glorious LA traffic, I feel a rush of dopamine, I am so excited to be with all of these people. I am so excited to get dressed up, get my photo taken with my handsome boyfriend. It's going to be amazing.

After about two hours of driving, we made it back to Tina's house. Since the sun has already set, we decide to just get settled in the house. Alex is sleeping in the living room with Karl, while Noah and I get to sleep in the guest room. I hang up Noah and I's outfits, taking a quick look inside to make sure each piece was in tact.

Noah came back into the room after having gone to the bathroom. He shuts the door behind him, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around me. He doesn't know what dress I'm wearing yet, nor do I want to reveal it. It'll be a surprise for him.

"Are you excited?" he asks me.

"Yes! Are you?" I respond, looking back at him. He turns me around and pulls me into a kiss, letting out a deep moan. He parts our lips.

"Yes," he responds. I wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his chest. He picks me up with ease, only being 5'3" and weighing 120 pounds. He lets me hang onto him like a koala.

"I love you," Noah says to me, kissing the top
of my head.

"I love you more," I say.

"Not possible, Annabelle Reese Schlatt."

"You broke out the legal name..." I said to him, "Scary." Noah takes me over and sets me gently on the edge of the bed.

"That last name has got to go though," Noah tells me, standing directly in front of me.

"Annabelle Reese Brown..." I say, "Not bad..."

Noah gets down on both knees in front of me, putting his hands back around my waist. What has been up with him lately? He just can't take his hands off of me...

Noah starts planting kisses on the inside of my upper thigh, as I am wearing sweat shorts and a t-shirt of his. My immediate instinct is to run my hands through his hair. He looks up at me as he makes his way up, then beginning to plant a hickey. I bite down on my lips, not wanting any noise to escape. Once Noah is done, and he leaves quite a few hickeys, he starts standing back up, then saying to me, "One day, I won't need to make those marks on you. Because you'll have a ring on your finger and my last name on all of your records."

My first initial reaction is to smile. I truly love this boy. There is nobody better for me than him. He loves me, truly, for who I am. The worries of my life and thoughts of the past vanish when he walks in a room, when he talks, when he smiles. Who else can even have that kind of power? Silent tears start falling from my face as my smile remains, and Noah quickly sits down on the bed next to me.

"Hey! Hey..." he comforts, letting me rest my head against his shoulder.

Through what were quiet sobs, I say, "I— just— love you— so— much!"

"Belle... baby..."

I take a moment to collect myself, "You make everything okay."

Noah wipes my tears, "And you do the same for me."

Noah wraps his arms back around me, making sure he holds on tight. I've never felt so secure before.