Gathering

Gyuutaro glared at both of the demon slayers in front of him with distaste.

"You're different, man. Different from all of the Hashira I've killed up to now. You were a special guy from the moment you were born. You got that chosen talent. The envy, man. I just wanna put an end to you two right this instant," Gyuutaro states.

"Talent? Hah. Do I look like I have some kinda talent? If that's how you see someone like us, you must have had a wonderful life. You've lived hundreds of years, yet you shut yourself up in this place. I'm not surprised you don't know how the world works. This country's huge. There are swarms of amazing guys. And there are some really strange guys out there. There are some guys who became Hashira just two months after picking up a blade. There are some guys who even hide their true strength, and hold back from ranking up because they're scared of something but they still fight no matter what," Uzui states.

(Y/n) froze and slowly looked away. 'Shit. He knows. Busted.' He thought before looking back at the demons in front of him.

"I got chosen? Don't mess with me," Uzui scoffs. "How many lives do you think have slipped through our fingers?" He retorted.

'Yup. I can never be like Rengoku.' Uzui thought, thinking about the retired Flame Hashira.

"Gnnngh. Then how do you explain this? Why are you two still alive now? My 'blood sickle' is full of deadly poison. But you both haven't dropped dead yet, right? Riiiight!!" Gyuutaro replied.

(Y/n) flexed his fingers, taking notice of the blood that dripped down his hand and rolled down his arm.

'Right... His attack is poisonous. Hm. To be honest, I never understood why I was immune to it since I didn't know who my family was. Ubuyashiki-san did, but he never got to tell me much about them in the end.' (Y/n) thought, mentally sighing.

"I'm from a family of shinobi. I developed some resistance, so poison won't work," Uzui states.

"The shinobi went extinct in the Edo Era. Don't lie to us!" Daki snapped.

Uzui said nothing as he continued to stare at the demon siblings in front of him and (Y/n).

"The path you chose is a hard one, Tengen. While denying the sense of values that was implanted into you during the formative years of your youth. You continued to put yourself in the field of battle. That's painful. And while you carried all those different conflicts and contractions. You... You all faced forward and fought. Despite all that. To protect human lives," Ubuyashiki turned toward Uzui and his three kunoichi wives with a warm, fatherly smile. "Thank you. You are a wonderful child."

'I myself should be thankful to you. Of course, I'll bet my life. Of course, I'll do what I can. People who carry contradictions and conflicts are weaklings. I was always living in that kind of environment.' Uzui thought.

"Hm? Hmm? Hmmmm? Hee. Hee hee hee," Gyuutaro grins while snickering. "Well, would you look at that. The poison's working slow and steady. That whole 'not working' thing was a bluff, wasn't it. Laaaaame. Hee hee hee."

A grin could be seen on Uzui's lips. "No, it's not working at all. How about we dance for ya? I'm in tip-top shape, and I can eat a hundred tempura bowls! Flamboyantly!!" Uzui exclaimed.

The first one to move is Uzui, sending an attack straight at the siblings.

Daki moves her hands forward, sending an attack of her own at the attacking Hashira.

Uzui easily kicks the demoness up into the air.

"Don't you dare kick my sister!" Gyuutaro shouts.

"You piece of shit!!" Daki yelled.

Uzui sends out multiple small explosives in the air.

Gyuutaro seemed to take notice of this as Daki's sash sliced them all in half.

A loud explosion erupted in the room.

"Gyah..."

(Y/n) casually walks over to Uzui while grabbing Daki by the hair.

"Hey! Let go you bastard!!" Daki shouts as she struggles to escape the (H/c)-haired teenager's grip. "Big brother!" She cried out.

Gyuutaro's eyes widened a bit as he watched (Y/n) drag Daki closer to Uzui, clearly holding her captive.

"Hey, get back–" Gyuutaro noticed a blade nearing his neck, which made him turn his attention back over to Uzui.

'The blade extended... He's holding onto the blade tip!! What kinda grip strength is that?' Gyuutaro thought before whacking away the blade off course, just to notice that it had nicked him.

"Tch. I missed the chance to kill him," Uzui tched in annoyance.

"Hey, have you noticed now? Gyuutaro asks.

"Noticed what?" Uzui questions.

"...No point realizing it now, bud. You are sloooowly dying over there. So now we're gonna beat you slow and steady," Gyuutaro answers.

"Oh really, now!? Don't forget us, buddy! Inosuke-sama and his underling are here!" Inosuke hollers as he and Zenitsu make an appearance.

"What? Who're they..." Gyuutaro stared at the duo in confusion.

Uzui's attention went up to the hole above him and noticed Tanjiro landing in front of him.

Tanjiro had a stern look on his face as he glared lightly at Gyuutaro.

(Y/n) seemed unbothered by the arrivals since he already knew that they would've been showing up.