Kidnap

"Let us go!"

"I..."

"This girl..."

"My god, just shut up," Uzui ordered, annoyed by all the struggling and shouting.

"Please stop iiiit!"

Kanao stayed quiet, trying to figure out what to do.

"Let them goo!"

"Ka-Kanao!" Aoi cries out, reaching a hand out to the said girl.

Panic entered Kanao's mind which caused her to start sweating. She didn't know if she should go against her orders or not to use her coin.

"Kanao!

"Kanao-samaaa!"

Kanao moved without a second thought, grasping onto Naho and Aoi before Uzui could walk away any further.

"Kanao..." Aoi trailed off.

Uzui looked over his shoulder to stare down at Kanao. "Don't just pull on me so plainly. You have your orders," he states.

Kanao stayed silent, her eyes closed tightly.

"Just say something!! You plain boring person!!" Uzui shouts.

"KYAAAAAAAAH!"

"CH-CHAAAAAARGE!!"

"CHAAARGE!!"

"Hey... dammit, youuu!! Cut the damn crap out!!" Uzui hollers as the two other Butterfly girls get onto his figure to slow him down.

"What're you doing to the girls!! Get your hands off them!!" Tanjiro shouts.

The group just looked over at him.

'Wait... are they swarming him? Did he... which is it?' Tanjiro wonders, trying to understand the situation in front of him.

"It's a kidnappiiiing! Save theeeem!"

"You dumb little brat..." Uzui scowls.

"KYAAAAAH!!"

Tanjiro goes over to Uzui's side immediately, reeling his head back and sending it straight toward the Sound Hashira.

Uzui watches the incoming attack closely.

Before Tanjiro could land a hit on him, Uzui dodges it which causes him to drop the girls that he was swarming him.

"You okay!?" Tanjiro asks the girl who landed on his back, and Nezuko's box.

"Yeah~~"

"You fool. I am the 'Former Shinobi' Uzui Tengen-sama. The man who is known as the most flamboyant around these parts. Did you think that I would get headbutted by a snot-filled brat like you?" Uzui rudely asks.

"Give Aoi-san and the others back!!"

"Yeaah yeaah!"

"What're you even planning!"

"Pervert!! Pervert!!"

"You damn brats!! Who do you think you're mouthing off to here!! I have superiority!! I'm a Hashira you jackasses!!" Uzui snaps.

"I don't accept you as a Hashira!! Hmph!!" Tanjiro huffed out.

"Don't you 'hmph' meeee!! What the hell do you mean you don't accept me!? You lowly brat!! Is your brain completely dead!? I need a girl member on the mission, so I'm bringing them along!! I don't need Kocho's permission if they aren't 'successors'!!" Uzui yells.

"Naho-chan isn't a slayers member!! She isn't wearing a uniform!!"

"Don't need her then," Uzui casually tosses Naho away whom Tanjiro catches.

"What're you doing!! You inhuman bastard!!" Tanjiro shouts.

"WAAAH, he dropped me!" Naho cries out as she clings to Tanjiro's figure.

"Anyways, I'm taking her on my mission. She may not be useful, but she's still a slayers member regardless," Uzui states as he continues to hold Aoi.

"People have their own circumstances, so I would like you to stop poking around insensitively!!"

"Let go of Aoi-san!!"

"Tepid, so tepid. You're a giant mess and plain out tired. The demon slayers are just getting weaker and weaker," Uzui grumbled.

"We'll go in Aoi-san's stead!" Tanjiro shouts.

Uzui looks over his shoulder to see both Zenitsu and Inosuke on both sides of him.

"I was just on my way back, but I got some strength left. I can head out!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"L-L-L-L-L-L-Let go of Aoi-chan! Even if you're some kinda muscle monster, y-y-y-y-you're not t-t-taking a single step..." Zenitsu stuttered out.

Uzui looked at the trio with a serious look.

"Oh okay. Then I'll have you guys come with me. I'd rather have (Y/n)-kun, but you guys work too," he says just to say the last part under his breath.

Tanjiro stares in surprise.

"But don't you dare defy me, punks!" Uzui exclaimed.

✧˖*°࿐

"So? Where're we going, geezer?" Inosuke asks.

"To the most flamboyant place in all of Japan, filled with lust and greed," Uzui says.

The trio looked at Uzui in confusion.

Uzui smirked as he turned toward the trio. "The 'Red Light District'. Where the demon lives."

✧˖*°࿐

Akira nudged a small flower crown she had on her onto (Y/n)'s forehead.

She had gotten it from one of the Kakushi members as a small thank-you gift for doing her best to help them out.

"Wake up...caw...please..." She cawed out in a pleading tone, her hazy red eyes glazed over with unshed tears.

"Up..."