The Great Red Light District Penetration Operation

"Got it? I am God! You are trash! First off. Get that right into your skulls!! Screw it in there!! If I tell you to become a dog. Become a dog. If I tell you to become a monkey. Become a monkey!! You will always humor me while stopping down and imploring me for favors. And do your best to flatter me! I'll say this one more time. I am God!!" Uzui hollers before going into a dramatic, but flamboyant pose.

Zenitsu stared at Uzui as if he was crazy. 'This guy's bad news...' He thought.

Tanjiro shoots his hand up in the air. "What exactly do you rule over as a God?" He asks.

'This guy's unbelievable...' Zenitsu turns his stare toward Tanjiro.

Uzui smirks widely. "Nice question. I have high hopes for you," he compliments.

'It's a dumb question. Don't have high hopes.' Zenitsu deadpans.

"I'm the God who rules over flamboyance. The God of Festivities," Uzui exclaimed.

'He's a moron... he rules over morons, no doubt.' Zenitsu mentally sighed in disappointment.

"I am the King of the Mountain. Nice to meet you, God of Festivities," Inosuke greets with his fists on his hips.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu looked over at Inosuke, unsure of what to say.

"What're you talking about... you're just disgusting," Uzui bluntly says.

'No, you're just the same as him!! And you're disgusting!? As someone who lives on the same dimension as them, this just feels unpleasant...' Zenitsu angrily thought.

"Eww," Uzui grumbled as he stared down at Inosuke's huffing figure.

Uzui then turned to look at the others. "The Wisteria House is on the way to the Flower District. We'll get prepared there. Follow me," he orders as he turns and disappears.

The trio gasped loudly in shock.

"Huh?!"

"He's gone!"

Zenitsu looks forward. "Ah! Whoa!! He's so far away he looks as small as a sesame seed!!"

"So this is the power of the Festivity God...!!"

"No, that guy is the Hashira Uzui Tengen-san."

"After him, after him!"

The trio chased after the man so that they wouldn't be left behind.

✧˖*°࿐

Akira cawed lightly, introducing her entrance as she heard a soft-pitched whistle grab her attention.

Her hazy red eyes squint a little as she takes notice of a blurry held-out arm, and lands on it.

Ubuyashiki smiles lightly when he feels the talons gently touch his arm to make sure that Akira doesn't hurt him.

"Akira, I have a mission for you."

Akira tilted her head at the blurry raven-haired man before her, just to caw once more.

Ubuyashiki chuckled. "I have a feeling that (Y/n)-kun will be waking up very soon. So, I want you to lead him to the Red Light District to back up Uzui-san," he explains.

Akira's hazy red eyes started to sparkle with excitement. "Caw! Of course, Oyakata-sama!" She immediately agreed.

✧˖*°࿐

"Once we infiltrate the Red Light District, we first have to look for my wife. I'll be looking around for information on the demon as well," Uzui explains.