Search for the Wives

"How's this!!"

"KYAAAAAH, incredible!"

Inosuke sat in front of the women in front of him, his face all cleaned up and with the right amount of makeup.

"Her face was painted so weirdly, but this is what she's like when it comes off!! We struck gold! We got this beauty for cheap!! I'm gonna educate her hard! She's gonna be more popular than the Kyougoku House's 'Warabihime' and the Tokito House's 'Koinatsu'!"

"But isn't this girl stiff for some reason?"

"A soft and fleshy girl would be so much better!"

"She's more stuff than plump though..."

Inosuke was dragged off by the women as they talked about him as if he wasn't there.

✧˖*°࿐

Loud strumming was heard as Zenitsu expressed all his anger about the instrument that he was playing.

The two women beside Zenitsu stared at her in surprise and aghast.

"Sh... she's really good with the shamisen."

"Yeah... she's overwhelming."

"Did you just take her in?"

"It seems she has good ears. She can play whatever she hears one time, whether on the shamisen or on the koto."

"She's so ugly...but she somehow managed to get in..."

"I heard that the guy who brought her over was super nice."

Really? I wanted to see him!"

"They say the brothel madam was just spacing out."

"I understand her. We'll take her in."

"HuuuH?!"

The woman smirks a little. "I feel her fighting spirit. She wants to have payback against the guy who abandoned her. She's a strong girl," she explained.

"I... is that so..."

'I'll make that guy pay...!! I'll definitely become the greatest Oiran in Yoshiwara!!' Zenitsu thought as he gritted his teeth.

✧˖*°࿐

"Sumiko-chan, could you carry some of that over? We don't seem to have enough helpers..." a woman asks.

Tanjiro brightens up. "I understand! Koinatsu-oiran's room, right? I will carry it over!" He exclaimed as he went over to a bunch of personal stuff.

"You really work hard, Sumiko-chan. When we took your makeup off, we found your scar, so the hostess was boiling hotter than a raging fire yesterday, but..."

"Yes! I will be glad to do the work!" Tanjiro replied as he picked up everything that needed to be brought over to Koinatsu's room.

"Isn't she... really strong?"

"She is."

✧˖*°࿐

'Uuh, was it here?' Tanjiro wonders as he enters the room just to see two women whispering to one another.

"I heard that the hostess of the 'Kyougoku House' fell from a window and died. How frightening. Let's be careful."