A Troublesome Battle

The front of the train exploded off from the tracks and the train itself, sending it rumbling with tremors.

A scream escaped from Enmu when he saw how he had his head sliced off.

Inosuke and Tanjiro immediately covered their ears as the loud sound of screaming started to vibrate in their ears.

(Y/n) gritted his teeth as he jerked his head back in the direction of where the others were.

He watched as the 'train' started to fall off the tracks and to the side.

"We cut his neck and made him writhe in pain!! Terrific!" Inosuke shouted.

"We're falling sideways! Inosuke... (Y/n)..." Tanjiro grasped onto his injured abdomen with a pained look on his face.

"A-Are you okay?" Inosuke asked.

"Protect the pass–"

✧˖*°࿐

(Y/n) head jerked in Inosuke and Tanjiro's direction when he heard Inosuke asking Tanjiro if the burgundy-haired teenager was okay.

He then sweatdropped at Inosuke who was now frantic as he continued to talk to the injured Tanjiro.

The (H/c)-haired teenager looked away from the duo, looking at his surroundings as he waited for a certain Upper Moon to make his appearance.

"So you can use your full-focus breaths all the time now! Impressive, impressive!" A loud voice exclaimed.

Hearing this, (Y/n) turned his attention over to Rengoku and Tanjiro.

"Rengoku-san..." Tanjiro trailed off with sweat rolling down the side of his face.

"Doing it all day is taking one step to becoming a Hashira! But it might take ten thousand steps to Hashiradom!" Rengoku states.

"I'll do my best..." Tanjiro says.

Rengoku looked at Tanjiro's injured figure. "You're bleeding from the abdomen... Focus some more and raise the accuracy of your breaths. Spread the sensitivity to every part of your body," he started to instruct.

Soft, but heavy pained pants left Tanjiro's lips as he started to follow Rengoku's instructions.

"There's a blood vessel, and it's broken. Focus some more." Rengoku continued to say.

Tanjiro's eyes widened a little as he brought his gaze down to his abdomen when he saw how his bleeding was slowly coming to a stop.

"There, stop the bleeding. Stop the hemorrhage."

(Y/n) walked over to the duo, and watched as Tanjiro followed Rengoku's instructions with an indifferent look on his face.

Tanjiro's face was clenched as he tried to follow just to have a poke to the forehead.

"Focus," Rengoku states.

A small smile appeared on (Y/n)'s lips when he saw how Tanjiro was able to stop the bleeding with the help of Rengoku's instructions.

"Yup! You stopped it. If you master your breathing, you'll be able to accomplish various things. It's not like you can do everything, but you can definitely get stronger compared to how you were the day before," Rengoku beamed.