Free-for-All

Slashes of blood, along with attacks from Daki's sash simultaneously whipped and clashed together in one huge attack that went straight at the demon slayers.

The said demon slayers were slicing down the sashes that went at them while doing their best to dodge the slashes of blood.

Daki's sash was whipping in every single direction, cutting through the building that she was standing on.

'It's collapsing!! I can't see my surroundings because of the rubble.' Uzui thought as he sliced down any debris that got in his way.

A loud explosion was heard.

As the smoke cleared up, Gyuutaro could be seen sending his sickle down toward Uzui's head.

(Y/n) immediately moved in and parried the incoming attack with his blade which Uzui mentally thanked the teenager.

The (H/c)-haired teenager then ducked so that Uzui could join in the fight.

Uzui was surprised to see the speed that Gyuutaro possessed.

'Fast. He really is like a mantis. And what's with this swordsmanship?' Uzui thought.

Gyuutaro sends an attack past Uzui and (Y/n)'s figure and allows them to come flying back toward them.

'There's no way to escape.' Uzui mused as he looked over his shoulder just to notice Tanjiro blocking the incoming attacks that tried to attack Uzui and (Y/n) from behind.

The slashes were gaining weight as they became heavier as they tried to push through Tanjiro's blade.

'Guaaaghh, so heavy!! This is one strong attack!! Parry it!! Deflect it away!! If I actually take that attack head-on, my blade will break!! In a match of strength, the weaker one will lose. I must carefully observe the flow of power and divert it away. In terms of defense, the flexible Breath of Water is superior. If I just deflect the attack, my blade shouldn't break.' Tanjiro thought before deflecting the attack with one of his own.

Breath of Sound Fifth Form: Symphony of Shrill Strings

Loud explosions went off as Uzui sent in multiple attacks all at once.

A grin appeared on Gyuutaro's lips when he saw that. 'They just overpowered me with a noisy technique. But there's no point.' Gyuutaro thought, amused.

Multiple sashes started to surround Uzui and (Y/n) once more.

(Y/n) swung his blade every time a sash came close to his face. His (E/c) hues narrowed the whole time.

Tanjiro was seen piercing his blade through multiple sashes and pinning them against the ground.

'Be useful!! Diminish his offense, even if it's just a little. And find a way to win!!' Tanjiro thought.

Uzui took in Tanjiro's injured figure. 'That boy's in bad shape. It's a mystery how he's even able to move. That wound on his shoulder is probably quite deep. Looks like he barely managed to stop the bleeding. He probably couldn't even hold his sword if he didn't tie his hand to the hilt. And (Y/n) and I got poisoned. So we have to settle this quickly, or we're all dead!!' Uzui thought to himself.

(Y/n) took a single step forward and disappeared.

Gyuutaro's eye widened when he felt cool metal get pressed against his throat.

What shocked the demon even more was the lifeless (E/c) hues that met his. This caused a small shiver to go up his spine when he saw how emotionless the teenager seemed to be in front of him.

(Y/n) tightened the hold of his hilt and angled his blade, the tip of it pointing toward the ground as the sharp part angled more into Gyuutaro's throat.

The said blade was slowly slicing through his neck, slowly inching deeper every moment.

✧˖*°࿐

"AHAHAHA! Die, die, you ugly turds!!" Daki hollers as she sends multiple attacks all at once toward Inosuke and Zenitsu.

"Guoooogh!! There are blood blades and sashes coming at us now! What the hell!! I can't get close to maggot girl at all!! Shiiiit!! These blood blades are really bad!! Knowing that even a scratch will kill is making my skin tingle!" Inosuke shouts.

✧˖*°࿐

Tanjiro was surprised to see how close (Y/n) was able to get to Gyuutaro.

Uzui seemed proud once more to see the Storm Breath user get the chance to move forward.

Tanjiro's figure could be seen flying out of the collapsed building and landing hard on the ground.

Sashes followed after the fallen teenager, but Tanjiro quickly rolled away before he could get hit by them.

'I can't maintain my breathing under this ferocious attack... I'm losing consciousness...! Recovery breath!! I have to perform my recovery breath somehow!' Tanjiro thought, sweat rolling down his face.

All of a sudden, kunai came raining down from above.

Gyuutaro seemed to notice and quickly moved away from (Y/n).

'It will be a pain to deal with all these before the Hashira. It's a little irritating. And there are four little dolly demon slayers too, huh. Well, I can just let these hit me... Wait. Why are they mounting a pointless attack right now?' Gyuutaro thought as he realized something.

Blood Demon Technique: Rampant Arches of Evil

Many blood slashes created a dome around Gyuutaro's figure, protecting him from the kunai attack.

Gyuutaro's eye widened when he saw Uzui move in close.

'Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's with this guy? He's coming right at me. The kunai are gonna hit you too, man. I see, he was originally a shinobi, not a swordsman. His senses are different from a normal person's.' Gyuutaro realized.

Gyuutaro brings his sickle close to Uzui's face, just for the said Hashira to duck and slice off his legs.

(Y/n) casually joins in and slices off one of Gyuutaro's arms.

Another kunai came from above and hit Gyuutaro on the side of his neck.

'My legs and arm aren't regenerating. I knew these kunai were laced with something. Something probably extracted from wisteria flowers. My body's going numb...' Gyuutaro trailed off in thought and took notice of how close Tanjiro was to him.

Tanjiro had his blade swinging in the demon's direction.

'Impressive, man. You've begun to turn the tides in such a short time. Fascinating, maaaan!!' A wide grin could be seen on Gyuutaro's lips.