Fighting in a Narrow Space

Loud hollers escaped from Inosuke as he jumped down into the main part of the train that he, Tanjiro, and (Y/n) were after.

"Weird! Weird! Especially around here!!" Inosuke shouted.

"Who are you!? G-Get out now!!" A man shouted when he took notice of Inosuke's masked figure.

"The demon's neck... His weak spot!!" Inosuke hollered, darting forward as a hoard of hands went straight toward him.

"Ew!!!" Inosuke exclaimed in disgust.

'So... Many hands!! Cra...' Inosuke trailed off in thought as hands grasped onto his mask.

Breath of Water Sixth Form: Whirlpool

An attack from Tanjiro was seen as he cut down the hands that held onto Inosuke.

Demon blood dripped to the ground as the severed hands lay there on the flooring.

Tanjiro's nose twitched when he smelled the main part of the demon right under his feet.

'It's right below!! The smell of the demon is really strong right below here!!' Tanjiro thought.

The burgundy-haired teenager then turned his attention to his two companions.

"Inosuke!! (Y/n)! The demon's neck is right below us!!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Don't boss me around! I'm the boss here!!" Inosuke shouted.

'I'm just going to pretend I didn't know that. Pretend I know nothing. Nothing at all.' (Y/n) thought, mentally deadpanning.

Breath of the Beast Second Fang: Rip and Tear

Inosuke sent both of his chipped blades straight down into the train's flooring in an 'x' shape, exposing the bone as blood came flying out.

'The bone... The bone of his neck!!!' Tanjiro thought in horror and surprise.

Breath of Water Eighth Form: Waterfall Basin

Instead of breaking through like he had hoped, Tanjiro's attack had been blocked by the muscle that protected the bone.

'It got blocked!!' Tanjiro thought.

Before anything could be said, the muscle around the neck regenerated immediately, hiding the bone once more.

'The tear is being protected and it has a quick regeneration rate!! Even so, I'm doing my best to expose the bone with my strongest attacks! Gotta sever the bone...' Tanjiro thought as he thought up a plan before looking over at the other two that were with him.

"Inosuke!! (Y/n)!! Let's perform a combo attack and match our breaths together!! One of us will slice the flesh up. The other two will cut down the bone without a moment's delay!" Tanjiro shouted out his plan.

(Y/n) and Inosuke could both be swinging their swords as they took down the hands that tried to reach out toward them.

"Alright," (Y/n) agreed.

"I see!! Good idea! I'll give you some praise!" Inosuke exclaimed loudly.

"Thank you! Here we go..." Tanjiro trailed off when he met eye contact with multiple eyes.

Coerced Swooning Sleep: Eyeballs

'A blood demon technique!! It got... us!! We're being put to sleep!!' Tanjiro thought when he realized what was happening.

"Inosuke, (Y/n), cut your own throats in your dreams! That'll wake you up!" Tanjiro shouted as he went tumbling forward just to snap right back up again.

(Y/n) was currently fighting with his eyes closed, listening to the movements and rumbling that surrounded him and vibrated against his feet.

He was not making a single eye contact when he sent a swing to any arm that tried to get at him.

The (H/c)-haired teenager could hear Tanjiro having trouble. Thankfully, he knew that Inosuke wasn't having any thanks to the mask he wore.

Before Tanjiro could do anything, he was snapped out of whatever he was thinking from Inosuke.

"This isn't a dream!! It's reality!!!" Inosuke shouted as he sliced off a hand that was coming near him and Tanjiro.

"Don't get caught in any traps!! Don't forget in a lame way!!" The chuckles of laughter left Inosuke's lips. "Gwahahaha!! I'm wearing the hide of the mountain master! I'm not afraid to make eye contact with these things whatsoever!! You small cry eyeballs!" He hollered, slicing down a set of arms and eyeballs.

Tanjiro's eyes widened in realization of what he meant.

'I see! Inosuke has a hard time realizing where the gazes are coming from...!! Then how does...' Tanjiro trailed off in thought, side-eyeing the (H/c)-haired male who was fighting behind him and Inosuke, just to catch a quick glimpse of how (Y/n) was fighting blindly.

His eyes were closed shut.

Seeing this caused Tanjiro's eyes to widen even more in amazement.

(Y/n) had cut off one sense, just to use the others!

'That's so cool!' Tanjiro thought.

He immediately turned his head in the direction of Inosuke, seeing how the male from not too long ago had something in his hand.

"Inosuke!!" Tanjiro hollered.

(Y/n)'s darted his head in the direction of Tanjiro's holler, slicing down a pair of eyes and multiple hands before he opened his pair of eyes.

The teenager watched as Tanjiro got in the middle of the two, just to be stabbed in the abdomen.

"Don't get in the way of my dreams!!"

Tanjiro's brows furrowed as he clenched his teeth, ignoring the pain as he chopped the side of the man's neck, rendering him unconscious.

"I'm fine!! We have to cut the demon's neck now, or Zenitsu and the others won't last! Hurry!" Tanjiro shouted.

Inosuke and (Y/n) shared a quick look, mutually agreeing before looking forward as they both attacked.

Breath of the Beast Fourth Form: Mince to Bits

Breath of Storm Sixth Form: Wildfire Cutter

Both attacks from the two males ended up creating another awakening to the demon's neck that was fused with the train.

Tanjiro seemed to be praying quietly before sending an attack of his own.

Dance of the Fire God: Blue Heaven

(Y/n)'s eyes shine with muted pride as he watches Tanjiro use the Breath of Sun.

'We're getting closer and closer. Will I be able to save Rengoku just in time? Or will Unknown have some sort of thing mentally pulling me back, wanting me to stay in its grasp?' (Y/n) wondered.