Won't Die

"Why is he hitting you, Aizetsu? How infuriating... And foolish," Sekido scoffed lowly.

Aizetsu's headless body started yanking at the weapon that was pierced in Genya's abdomen.

'ARGH! He's pulling it out!' Genya thought as blood rolled down his chin.

With one harsh yank, Genya's blood went flying.

"BLARGH!" Genya coughs out as blood spews out from his mouth.

Aizetsu's head then reattached itself.

"Too bad you won't die right away. I aimed for a vital spot so you'd die quickly. Maybe it didn't work because you held the yari in place. But now this will... Kill... You?" Aizetsu speaks as he stares at Genya.

"Shaekoku...gijugikikodokuon... Yodaibikushu..." Genya muttered.

"What? The Amida Sutra? How pious of you," Aizetsu states.

"He's still alive? Split his head, Aizetsu!" Sekido orders.

"I know! Stop complaining! It makes me sad," Aizetsu replied as he swings his weapon downward.

Instead of hitting Genya, Aizetsu's weapon slammed hard against the ground.

Genya appears behind Aizetsu with his blade pulled back to the side and behind his head.

"I'll cut off your head as many times as it takes to kill you! You worm!" Genya shouted.

Before his blade could land on Aizetsu's neck, Genya was electrocuted by lightning.

"GEH!" He coughed out.

'ARGH! There's no way to dodge this lightning! That staff-wielding jerk!' Genya pointed his gun in Sekido's direction, gritting his teeth as he pulled the trigger.

Sekido lifted an arm which caused his hand to go flying as it was blown off.

'What's with this guy? Why won't he die? Aizetsu is landing killing blows, but...' Sekido trailed off.

Aizetsu swung the yari into Genya's side, causing the teenager to cough up blood and get sent flying.

"What?! That looks like more fun! Ha ha ha! I'm done with you, girl!" Karaku exclaimed before sending a kick straight through Nezuko's figure which caused her blood to go flying into the air.

Nezuko had an angered look on her face as she glared down at Karaku.

"Sekido! After I pull off this demon girl's limbs, stab her with your Khakkhara staff. If you keep using lightning, she won't be able to move," Karaku states.

"That was already my plan," Sekido sighed heavily.

Karaku grabbed onto Nezuko's arms and started to rip them off.

Nezuko sends a kick straight upward before Karaku doesn't do any more damage to her.

'What a powerful kick!' Karaku thought in shock.

Nezuko swiped one of her arms backward so that her blood could land on Karaku's figure.

The second Nezuko's blood landed on Karaku, his body was covered in flames.

The young female ripped Karaku's arm off as she kicked him away.

"What're you doing, fool?!" Sekido hollered.

Holding the arm that held Karaku's weapon, Nezuko swung the fan downward sending the other demon flying.

"GAAAH!" Karaku yells.

Nezuko turns toward Sekido, swinging the fan in his direction just to be forced to her knees as she was electrocuted by Sekido's staff.

A muffled scream was heard from behind Nezuko's muzzle.

✧˖*°࿐

Tanjiro stood in the forest surrounded by trees as he waited for Urogi's next attack that would be sent to him.

Urogi flew by Tanjiro's figure, snatching Tanjiro's face with his talons.

"UNGH!" Tanjiro grunted out.

'He's speeding up. And I was trying to get back quickly! The building where they are is right over there! What should I do? Think! Right! If I can't defeat him here and now... No, the situation might get much worse. I don't know! I don't know! Don't hesitate! I have to do it! Nezuko... Genya... Hang on! I'll be there soon!' Tanjiro thought.

✧˖*°࿐

"Kaizedaiarakan... Shushochishiki... Chorosharihotsu... Makamotsukenren..." Genya mumbled.

"How are you still alive?" Aizetsu asks.

"...Makakasho..." Genya ignored Aizetsu's question.

"What in the world are you?" Aizetsu asks once more.

"...Makakasennen... Heh heh heh... WA HA HA! I'll tell you," Genya slowly got up onto his feet.

"My name is Genya Shinazugawa! Remember it! It's the name of the man...who's going to kill you!" Genya declared.

✧˖*°࿐

(Y/n) muttered something under his breath as he looked at his surroundings.

"Trees. Trees. And even more trees. Muichiro should be receiving his past memories by now... I think. Tanjiro, Genya, and Nezuko are fighting those Upper Moon Four clones," he sighed heavily.

"I'll meet up with them, I guess."