Week Four

(Y/n) blocked an immediate attack as a very sharp blade contact with the blade he was currently gripping onto.

Sanemi had thought it'd be a good idea to update away from the wooden blade and start working on one of the already-made practice nichirin blades.

The teenager didn't seem bothered by this at all, seeing as he was able to keep up with Sanemi's attacks.

Sanemi grinned widely as he angled his blade, sending it down at the (H/c)-haired teenager who quickly blocked once more.

(Y/n) stepped back for a quick second before dashing forward, ducking an incoming swipe from the Hashira as he swung his blade upwards at an angle.

Sanemi brought his blade down to block the incoming weapon that had nearly got him in the face and chest.

The teenager gave a close-eyed smile at his mentor for a quick second and disappeared out of the young adult's sight.

Sanemi's eyes widened as he quickly looked around, trying to figure out where (Y/n) had disappeared.

The said teenager reappeared as he was able to parry Sanemi to the ground.

The white-haired male watched as a blade was pointed right at his face.

"Was that... good enough?" (Y/n) nervously asked, hoping that he hadn't injured the Hashira.

Sanemi huffed quietly as he got up onto his feet, picking up his nichirin blade while at it.

"You... did well. Just don't fucking hold back next time, you idiot," Sanemi retorted in a ticked-off tone.

(Y/n) became flustered when he realized that Sanemi probably wanted him to fight with his full strength, and he's been holding back this whole time.

He...might've let some of his power slip out, but it wasn't a lot! He hoped it wasn't a lot.

"Right... Sorry, Shinazugawa-san. I'll try not to hold back next time," (Y/n) replied in an apologetic tone.

'This man is crazy. But he was the one that trained me, so it's normal for me.' (Y/n) mentally sweatdropped as he gazed at the Wind Hashira for a few moments.

Sanemi looked away from the teenager and stared up at the sky.

"The Kakushi brought lunch, so you better eat, brat."

(Y/n) became dot-eyed as he watched the older walk off.

'Tough love, right?' The teenager thought as he bit back a chuckle while walking over to a bento box that sat comfortably on the patio.

The (H/c)-haired boy sat down on the patio and placed the bento box onto his lap.

(Y/n) opened the box just to be introduced to a freshly made warm meal, the steam flying into his face as it evaporated.

'Day twenty-two wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.' He thought as he picked up a set of chopsticks and broke them in half.

The boy brought his hands together for a quick prayer.

"Let's eat," (Y/n) whispered to himself before digging into the homemade meal.

✧˖*°࿐

On day twenty-three, (Y/n) could currently be seen doing push-ups with Sanemi sitting on his back.

The teenager didn't seem bothered by the extra weight that the other male was giving him.

Sanemi had his arms crossed over his chest as he watched (Y/n) silently mumble the numbers of every sit-up that he was doing.