Now, to the Village!!

'My name is Goto. I work as a member of the Kakushi, the cleanup brigade of the demon slayers. I was the one who called Tanjiro Kamado out for sleeping during the Hashira meeting. I guess I'm somewhat connected to him. After all, I was the one who found them in the Red-Light District two months ago. They looked terrible. That was going through my mind, but all three were pretty much out cold. They're not only younger than me, but they also became swordsmen and fought with their lives. I honestly respect them. And that's why I'm bringing some high-quality castella. I'm doing my utmost best not to gobble it up right here and now. It's a present since he's still unconscious. I heard he had a good sense of smell, so maybe if he'll wake up if I put it close to him.' Goto thought to himself.

The said Kakushi entered the room just to stop in front of a broken vase that was in the room.

'Clean this shit up... Oh Kanao-chan, you just do whatever you want, don't you. She's an oddball since she doesn't speak at all. And she's been slaying demons since childhood. Well, I can't say anything since she's higher-ranked than me. Despite me being twenty-three.' Goto narrowed his eyes.

"Uhh, I brought some castella over. So please clear the way so I can put it down. If it looks spoiled, just go ahead and eat it," Goto says.

"Th... Thank you... So much..." Tanjiro thanked the Kakushi.

Goto froze in shock. "HE WOKE UP!? WHY AREN'T YOU SCREAMING!!? YOU'RE AN UTTER AIRHEAD! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CALL SOMEONE!!! HE MANAGED TO REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU DUMBASS!! Everyone's worried sick about him. I don't care if you're my superior! Right now, at least!!" Goto yelled at Kanao who was bowing her sorries at the male.

Goto then poked his head out of the room.

"KIYO-CHAN, SUMI-CHAN, NAHO-CHAAAN! AOI-CHAAAN!! TANJIRO'S AWAKE NOOOOW!!" Goto hollered.

It didn't take long for the three girls to come running into the room and surround Tanjiro.

"WAAAAAH!" They all cried out.

"I'm so happy~!"

"I'll give you some red bean breaad~!"

"The castella's falling off~!"

A figure covered in a white sheet came running in.

"KYAAAAH! MONSTEEEEERRR!!!"

Aoi went flying forward which sent the sheet falling off of her.

"Oh, it's just Aoi-san caught up in the laundry."

Aoi quickly ran over to Tanjiro's bedside.

"I'm so glad you're awaaaake!!! You guys went in my place, so... WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Aoi cried out in relief.

"Thank... You... Are... The others... Doing... Okay...?" Tanjiro asked as he looked over at Aoi.

"The blonde dude who left this place the day before yesterday?"

"Yes."

"He's back in service. He's already out on a job. He was screaming and crying."

"Zenitsu-san woke up the day after the incident."

"And the Sound Hashira walked off on his own, with his wives supporting him. All the Kakushi backed away from him because he was just way too tough. They were really scared."

"Oh, okay... And... And Inosuke...? (Y/n)...?" Tanjiro asked.

"Inosuke-san was on the verge of death at one point."

Aoi did her best to wipe away the tears that escaped her eyes. "Inosuke-san was in terrible condition. The poison had circulated through his body, so we were too late to stop the bleeding," she explained.

"Caw! (Y/n)-sama is alright!" Akira cawed happily.

Tanjiro looked upward and saw a familiar figure on the ceiling.

"Oh... Okay... Then I must be hallucinating Inosuke clinging to the ceiling there..." Tanjiro states.

Everyone slowly looked upward and saw that Inosuke was indeed on the ceiling.

"WAAAAAGHHHH!!!'

"KYAAAAHH!"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Loud cackles of laughter could be heard from Inosuke. "GUWAHAHAHA!!! I'm impressed you noticed me, Tanpachiro!" Inosuke shouted.

"Well... I'm lying face up..." Tanjiro points out.

Inosuke dropped from the ceiling and landed on Tanjiro.

"I AM THE MAN WHO WOKE UP SEVEN DAYS BEFORE YOU," Inosuke pointed harshly at Tanjiro's figure.

"Oh... Good for you... Inosuke..." Tanjiro replied.

"HEHE, FUUFUU, PRAISE ME SOME MORE!! AND YOU'RE A FEEBLE BOY!! YOU MADE ME WORRY!!" Inosuke continued to shout.

"You're not normal. Shinobu-sama said that herself!!"

"Oh yeah, look at this, Tanjiro-san."

Tanjiro looked over and saw a picture book that had an animal on the page that was being shown to him.

"It's a weasel from overseas called a 'honey badger'!! Its thick hide is like armor. It'll be completely fine even if it fights a lion."

"Cute..."

"And poison doesn't work on it, so it can also eat poisonous snakes. Shinobu-sama said Inosuke-san is just like this thing."

"Fufu..." Tanjiro sleepily chuckled as he started to doze in and out of sleep.

"Kocho-sama's pretty random," Goto points out.

"Thinking about this guy is a pain in the butt though. Get off!"

"So basically I'm immortal!!" Inosuke shouted.

"No, you're just a moron."

Inosuke immediately started to go after Goto while Aoi tried her best to hold him back.

"KYAAHH, STOOOP!"

"WHO'S THE MORON HERE, YOU ASS!!"

"Yeah, you may have poison resistance, but you also resist the medicine we give. So be careful! Shinobu-sama said this too!! You keep forgetting everything," Aoi exclaimed.

"OH SHUT UP, PIPSQUEAK! DON'T PULL ON ME!!" Inosuke shouted.

"Qu-Quiet!" Kanao spoke up quietly.

"WHAT WAS THAT!? YOU'RE ALMOST THE SAME HEIGHT AS ME!!" Aoi shouted back.

"Quiet! TANJIRO FELL ASLEEP SO BE QUIET!" Kanao shouted, surprising everyone in the room.

"AHHHH!! HE'S BACK IN A COMA!!"

"Don't say anything that'll jinx him!!"

"Just be quiet!"

"Kanao-san, let's go make some gruel."

"'kay."

"I really hope he can recover quickly so he can eat a lot."

✧˖*°࿐

(Y/n) could be seen sitting in a nice-sized home quietly sipping away at a cup of tea while his swordsmith, Myu, sharpened his blade.

"How's Akira-chan, (Y/n)-sama?" Myu curiously asked as she kept her eyes on the (F/c) blade.

"She's been doing well. Thanks for asking, Myu-san," (Y/n) replied.

Myu smiled behind her mask. "She'll be here soon, I believe?"

"She's coming with Tanjiro and will be meeting up with Muichiro and his crow before I do."