Chapter 24

In this alternate reality, Ash and Lillie opted against returning to Sevestar Castle and instead emerged in the heart of the Kanto Region. Here, they assumed leadership, rallying an army in pursuit of a brighter future.

I'm eager to gain insight into the present situation on the battlefronts, so I ask, "Could you provide a comprehensive update regarding the ongoing conflicts and their current status across the various regions?

"In the Kanto Region, the ongoing conflict persists between Team Rocket and Team Wither against Team Revival and Team Weather. The adversaries have devastated Cinnabar Island, and their sights are now set on the Seafoam Islands. Team Weather remains engaged in resistance efforts, while Team Revival has been compelled to fall back to Mt. Moon." The other me replies.

The alternate Lillie acknowledges with a nod, adding, "In Johto, the conflict persists between Team Shadow and Team Jungle against Team Cipher and Team Volt. Despite their successes in neutralizing some Shadow Pokemon abominations, Team Volt remains a persistent threat, causing havoc through their adept hacking skills."

Continuing the discussion, the alternate version of myself adds, "In Hoenn, the struggle endures between Team Ocean and Team Meteor against Team Magma and Team Aqua. While Team Meteor appears to be gaining ground, Team Ocean continues to face significant challenges in their confrontation with Team Aqua."

The alternate Lillie highlights, "In Sinnoh, our collective forces, aided by Team Charge, succeeded in compelling both Team Galactic and Team Ragnarok to retreat. However, there remains uncertainty regarding whether they might regroup and launch another attack, similar to the other adversarial teams."

The alternate version of myself remarks, "Team Knight and Team Plasma have been successful in rescuing numerous Pokémon from the clutches of Team Jet and Team Justice in the Unova Region. However, Team Justice remains a formidable adversary, persistently causing significant disturbances."

The alternate Lillie reports, "In Kalos, a devastating event occurred as Team Flare and Team Diamond destroyed the Power Plant located at Route 13. Presently, Team Smoke and Team Order are diligently working to restore and reclaim the area."

The alternate version of myself shakes his head solemnly, stating, "The conflict between Team Skull and Team Ultra against Team Prism and Team Perfection has escalated, spanning across the entire Alola Region and extending into the Ultra Wormholes. Tragically, numerous lives have been lost due to the intensity of this prolonged battle."

The alternate Lillie expresses concern, saying, "Team Fists and Team Frozen's actions nearly led to the complete destruction of Stow-on-Side in the Galar Region. Presently, Team Macro and Team Yell are working tirelessly to rebuild the devastated area."

The alternate version of myself sighs and shares, "In the Paldea Region, the conflict between Team Star and Team Arctic against Team Blaze and Team Wyvern persists. Thankfully, they have yet to breach Area Zero, which is a relief."

As we eavesdrop on their conversation, the gravity and far-reaching consequences of this global conflict become apparent. My Lillie raises a perplexing question, "I can't comprehend it... why would anyone permit Team Rainbow Rocket to persist in their destructive actions? It's baffling to think that they're ruthlessly causing destruction and taking lives, seemingly only to draw your attention."

"The power of manipulation that Giovanni holds is formidable. It's likely that he's coerced many individuals into joining his cause. It wouldn't be surprising if he struck deals with the government, especially considering their inclination towards greed and selfishness," the alternate version of myself responds, expressing disdain.

"But I can't shake off the thoughts about the war. How many innocent lives will be lost because of it? Some might get caught in the crossfire," I express. "They'll meet the same fate as my mom, your Pokémon, and the residents of Pallet Town."