170: The Ever-Changing NPC for Infinite Players (10)

As soon as these words came out, even Akashi Ye himself was stunned for a moment.

I always felt that an indescribable smell suddenly filled the air, with a strange sourness.

Jiang Tang glanced at him briefly and saw Ming Shiye's slightly stiff face and the flash of darkness in his eyes, and his heart was lightly touched.

Even if his memory has been wiped away, does he still retain the instinct to pay attention and care?

Jiang Tang lowered his eyes and covered up the warm light in his eyes. He did not answer Ming Shiye's question directly. Instead, he asked with a half-smile: "Why are you asking?" "Nothing." Ming Shiye said

. Looking past his eyes, "It's just smooth."

Jiang Tang chuckled, suddenly leaned forward, bit his slightly pursed lips, and said softly: "Don't worry, I've never been with anyone else except you."

Mingshi Ye's lips pursed tighter, but a slight but unignorable joy arose in his heart, quickly sweeping away the previous boredom.

The voice of the owner of the castle, as soft as a breath, sounded in his ears: "Open your mouth."

Ming Shiye was silent, trying to refuse this 'order' but failed. As soon as a small gap was released between his lips, the young man took the opportunity to go deep. .

The owner of the castle had his hands around his waist before he knew it, and led him to fall on the big bed beside him.

The fragrant fragrance of flowers immediately surrounded the two of them. Akashiye put his hands on the pillow to prevent himself from pressing on the other person's body.

But even with such a big move, the young man still did not end the kiss, and even chuckled hoarsely during the kiss: "Miss Jingjing, you are so motionless, don't you know how to do it?" Ming Shiye did not speak

. , but his breathing became more and more chaotic.

Jiang Tang's eyes were half-opened, and there was a hint of temptation in his black pupils: "Have you never done this before? Do you need me to teach you?" Ming Shiye clearly felt that when the other party's soft breath sprayed over him

, He also bit his lips twice.

His breath suffocated, and his reason told him that he could not continue, but...

fuck his reason, Ming Shiyong thought, only to feel that the fire in his heart was getting stronger and stronger, and countless voices were clamoring in his mind--

Don't reject him, don't reject him, can't reject him.

Akashiye closed his eyes and decided to trust the intuition that had saved him countless times again.

Before the young man beneath him opened his lips again to speak, Ming Shiye lowered his head and quickly and viciously seized the initiative.

"Of course I don't need to bother you, Professor, with this kind of thing." Ming Shiye's voice was low and hoarse, like a fire burning in his throat, and his breath was scorching, "Even if I have no experience, I can't I would be neglecting you, sir."

Ming Shiye's kiss came unexpectedly, and Jiang Tang didn't notice it for a moment. His breathing was messed up by his kiss, and the hand on the other person's shoulder unconsciously tightened.

"Since sir asked me to perform my duties," Akishino spoke very slowly, as if he was afraid that the people below him could not hear clearly, "then sir, all you need to do now is enjoy yourself, and the rest... leave it to me. ."

The tool chosen by the owner of the castle, held in Ming Shiye's hand for so long, had already been infected with the temperature of his palm and became less cold.

Just as the young man had guessed before, Ming Shiye had indeed never done such a thing before, but he felt that he had some talent.

The clothes on the owner of the castle were no longer meticulous, and his noble aura was tinged with seductive emotions and desires. The slightly raised white ends of his eyes had turned crimson at some point.

Ming Shiye looked into those black eyes that were darker than usual, and clearly saw his own reflection in them.

As if he was bewitched, he lowered his head and kissed the young man's beautiful eyes. The other person's long, soft and slightly curled eyelashes brushed across his lips, causing a delicate and soft itch.

Ming Shiye licked his lips, patted the young man's knee, and whispered, "Open it a little more." The man below him

raised his eyes and glared at him with anger, but he listened to his words exceptionally obediently.

Akashiye swallowed hard, a low laugh escaped from his throat, and the strength of his hand increased a bit.

The young man's breath was suffocated, and he whimpered immediately. He suddenly opened his mouth and bit Akashino's shoulder. Through the thin and soft fabric of the tender skirt, his teeth were grinding hard, as if he was enduring or taking the opportunity to vent.

Akashiye held the back of the other person's head, and pressed his fingertips twice on the other person's sweaty scalp soothingly.

-- Yu J Xi J Zheng J Li Yi

In a place where the young man could not see, Ming Shiye closed his eyes forcefully, covering up the affection that had surged in his eyes from unknown time and was so hot that even he could not understand it.

After an unknown amount of time, the young man's body, which could no longer maintain his dignity, froze suddenly. After a long period of tension, he relaxed and lay back on the bed.

The person next to him gently supported the back of his head with his hand and helped him move and straighten the pillow that had become crooked at some point.

Everything returned to calm. Jiang Tang closed his eyes and calmed his disordered breathing. He noticed that the person beside the bed got up and left, but he had no energy to stop him for the time being.

But what surprised him was that not long after, footsteps sounded again, this time gradually approaching him.

Jiang Tang opened his eyes and saw a slightly messy 'female college student' in a pink skirt who had found a clean towel from nowhere and seemed ready to help him clean up.

Akishino lowered his eyes and glanced at the young man on the bed, then quickly lowered his gaze and silently helped him clean up. His hand movements were no longer as fast as before, but became particularly gentle.

When the towel soaked in warm water touched his body, Jiang Tang trembled subconsciously.

"I thought you would be eager to ask me what you wanted to know," he said.

Mingshi Ye's eyebrows were raised lightly, and there was a half-smile on his lips: "I'm not that heartless, sir. What's more, this is what we 'superiors' should do." Jiang Tang understood the term 'superior

' The meaning of the word, the silent curl of the lips, acquiesced in what he said.

Ming Shiye saw the curve of the corners of his lips. The expression on his face did not change, but some waves were stirred in his heart.

If it were in the past, Akira Shiye would never miss such a good opportunity and would definitely take advantage of the boss's weakness to cause trouble. But this time, let alone causing trouble, he didn't even think of taking the opportunity to leave.

Akoshino could feel that he was not doing it for the secret promised by the so-called owner of the castle, but simply... didn't want to see the disappointed expression on the other person's face.

After the cleaning work was completed, Ming Shiye pulled the quilt on the bed and covered the young man.

"Everything you want to know can be found in this room." Jiang Tang had already closed his eyes, and his tone was light and seemed a little drowsy. "There are no traps or traps in the room. No matter what you want to know, go there by yourself." Let's find the answer."

Akoshino paused and whispered, "Okay." But the young man on the bed had no response and seemed to be asleep.

Ming Shino stood by the bed for a while, then stretched out his hand to tuck the other person's quilt. His fingertips hesitated for a moment, and finally landed on the side of the young man's delicate face, pressing a small dent in the other person's soft face.

After a moment, he withdrew his hand and turned towards the living room and study.

*

When Jiang Tang woke up from his sleep, the bell signaling the end of the curfew rang.

233 whispered in his mind: [Host, character deviation value--]

[I know. 】Jiang Tang said, 【Don't worry about it. ]

233 then fell silent.

At the same time, a brisk and soft female voice came to his ears: "You are finally awake."

Jiang Tangshun looked away, and when he saw a female college student beside the bed, he was slightly surprised and said: "You are still here." "

Why? , Sir, do you think that I am the kind of person who just eats it, wipes it clean, pats my butt, and leaves?" Ming Shiye raised his eyebrows, "But I really didn't expect that Sir could sleep until now. ."

He turned his eyes slightly and suddenly said teasingly: "Is it because... I'm too powerful?" "

Indeed." Jiang Tang nodded generously and admitted, "But I think... you can be more powerful next time. "

The young man's frankness made Akatsuki choke slightly. He had always teased others to the point of blushing. This was the first time that he had been blocked until he was speechless.

This kind of experience was very novel for Ming Shiye, but he strangely didn't find it annoying.

Jiang Tang sat up from the bed with his arms and asked, "Did you find what you wanted?" Ming

Shiye's eyes swept over his still naked upper body, only pausing for a moment before sliding aside.

"Sir opened the door so generously. If I can't find him again, wouldn't it be a bit unreasonable?" Ming Shinye smiled, but his eyes darkened slightly, "I'm leaving." 'Leave'

these two The word seemed to have multiple meanings. Jiang Tang knew the hidden meaning of the other party, but he did not make it clear.

"Slow down, don't send me off." He blinked slowly at the person beside the bed, "See you at breakfast."

Akishino paused slightly and said softly: "See you at breakfast."

After leaving the castle owner's room, Akishino He paused outside the door for a long time before finally walking towards his and Su Ze's room.

By the time he pushed open the door to their room, he had already sorted out his emotions, and there was no strange expression on his face.

Hearing the sound of opening the door, Su Ze almost jumped up from the bed: "Ming Shiye!"

Ming Shiye: "Hey, there."

"Fuck you, you scared me to death!" Su Ze strode towards him. After taking two steps, he raised his hand and wanted to slap Akishino on the shoulder. "You stayed up all night! There's not even any news! I would have thought you were lost at the owner of the castle!" Akoshino froze

. He dodged Su Ze's palm, but the gauze sleeve was caught by the other's fingertips and forced to slide down a few points.

"Who do you think your brother Ming is? How can you just break it off?" Ming Shiye said with a pure girlish face, "What's more, with John here, who would dare to Touch me as you like."

Su Ze rarely responded, but stared straight at his neck, confused and shocked: "What is that on your neck?" Ming Shiye turned around and looked at the figure in the fitting mirror

. He saw a dark red mark on his neck. He subconsciously raised his hand and touched it with his fingers. The young man's misty eyes and the crimson eyes flashed through his mind again.

--These are the traces left on the owner of the castle when he was in love.

Akishino pursed his lips slightly, and his mood, which had finally calmed down, showed some signs of fluctuation.

Su Ze almost stuttered, with confusion and panic written all over his face: "Shi, Shiye, you, you, you, can't you, can't you -"

"Why are you stuttering?" Ming Shiye looked at him in confusion, "Mosquito bag That's it, haven't you seen it?"