93: Buddha's Little Green Snake (6)

The little green snake in the teacup fluttered a few times, then sank to the bottom of the water and curled up tightly.

Judging from the water that is still churning in the cup, this little green snake is still not finished even in the water. The tip of its tail sometimes tightens and sometimes relaxes, creating a green shadow in the water.

So I pressed my eyebrows in vain, and the absurd feeling in my heart faded slightly.

--Why is he so angry with a drunken little snake demon who is still in the special fever period of the demon clan?

Let alone his wrist at this time, the little green snake would have fun even if he was thrown a branch.

This was the first time he encountered this situation. He lost his composure for less than a minute and quickly calmed down.

He didn't even look at the little snake in the cup. He raised his finger and cast a drying spell on the wet book, and then continued to read with concentration.

In the quiet tent, apart from Guwang's shallow breathing and the subtle rustling of books, there was only the subtle slurping sound of the little green snake slapping its edge in the cup.

After an unknown amount of time, the movement in the cup finally stopped.

Therefore, the hand that was flipping through the book paused slightly, and the pages held between his fingers fell down again, bringing with it a very slight gust of wind, which shook a few of his hair hanging down from the book.

Exploring his consciousness, he noticed that the water in the cup seemed to be a little turbid than before, and the little green snake seemed to be exhausted. It sank to the bottom of the water without any movement, except for the tip of its tail, which was soft and uncontrollable. Live a little trembling.

Therefore, he resisted the urge to press his eyebrows again, pulled the clean cotton handkerchief aside, fished out the drunken little snake demon from the bottom of the cup, wrapped it tightly in the cotton handkerchief, and threw it on him I cast several purification spells before giving up.

The tight cotton handkerchief seemed to make the little snake quite uncomfortable. Its slender body twisted and twisted in the handkerchief. After a long time, it found a comfortable position, plunged into the soft fabric, and fell asleep in an extremely twisted position. .

Therefore, he endured it again and again, and still a gentle sigh escaped from his lips.

never mind.

You can't just throw away the little snake you picked up yourself.

He pushed the cotton handkerchief wrapped with the little green snake aside and continued to immerse himself in the books on the table.

When it was getting bright outside, the little monk outside the tent came again: "Brother Wu Nian, do you need more tea for you?" So Wang said lightly: "Yes." The little monk opened the

curtain

. When he was about to step into the tent, Guwang suddenly remembered something and suddenly took hold of the porcelain cup used by the little green snake and hid it entirely.

After the young monk entered, he asked in surprise: "Senior brother, why is there only one tea cup? Where did the other one go?"

So Wan's expression did not change: "Put it away, I have my own use, no need to ask."

The young monk looked down. The head responded: "Yes, senior brother."

After the people left, Guwu took out the tea cup again, threw a stack of cleaning spells up, and cleaned up all the slightly dirty water in the cup.

But even so, Gu Wang still felt that the teacup that had experienced this incident could no longer be used.

Continuing to stay in the camp was obviously not a good choice, so he prepared to put it into the spiritual ring and destroy it the next time he went out.

But I heard the voice of the little snake demon suddenly coming from the side: "You still keep this porcelain cup." It was

thin and soft, with a bit of hazy laziness as if you had just woken up.

A subtle swishing sound was heard, and the little green snake poked its head out of the soft cotton cloth and slowly swam towards the porcelain cup at Guwang's hand.

Guwan paused his arm slightly and asked him: "Do you remember?"

"Remember a little." Jiang Tang said, "I vaguely remember that you threw me into the cup and it was ice cold - did you want to use cold water to put out the fire for me? We demons are different from you humans. Cold water is useless to us during the fever period. We must vent it." The little green snake did not shy away from his fever period at all, and his tone was extremely frank,

as if what he was talking about was not a private topic. It's the same as saying "what did you eat today".

Therefore, some strange thoughts arose in my mind.

Monsters and humans are indeed very different, at least conceptually. Topics that humans consider private and try to avoid mentioning are common to monsters and they talk about them quite freely.

"But this porcelain cup is quite easy to use." Jiang Tang cupped the porcelain cup with his emerald-like snake head, waving the tip of his tail fondly, "It's just the right size, and it's very comfortable to soak in." So he didn't want to go into details about what he was talking about

. When I say 'comfortable', what kind of comfort do I mean?

He put away the porcelain cup and closed the book, stretched out his hand towards Jiang Tang and said, "Come up, it's time to go." The

green snake's slender body twisted and wrapped around Guwang's wrist skillfully.

Jiang Tang asked: "Are you looking for our family Aran?"

"No." He said in vain, "He didn't even recognize you, why do you still miss him so much?" "

I thought about it for a long time last night and felt that It's normal for Aran not to recognize me." Jiang Tang said softly, "When we were together in the past, I rarely appeared in front of him with my true body, and you have covered up my demon power and aura, not to mention unless it is a demon with obvious characteristics. , otherwise our bodies should look pretty much the same in the eyes of you humans, right?"

As the little green snake spoke, he nodded his little head, as if confirming his explanation.

"A Ran obviously still remembers me. He looked so sad when he mentioned me yesterday. He must have been looking for me for a long time." He sighed softly, "If it weren't for the enemy still hiding in the dark, I really want to be here now Just tell A Ran that I'm back."

Gu Wu: "..."

This little snake demon is not good at anything else, but he is very good at comforting himself, very skillful.

The little green snake finished consoling himself and said in an earnest tone: "Shall we go see A Ran?" "

No." Gu Wang did not hesitate, "I have something important to do."

Jiang Tang patted him with the tip of his tail. : "Just take a look, just a look, okay?"

Gu Wang: "Don't go."

These two words showed coldness. The little green snake was angry but had nothing to do with him. It could only open its mouth and bite the man's hard wrist hard. , Grinding your teeth until your teeth are sore.

So Wang took out a cherry from nowhere and handed it to Jiang Tang's mouth: "Do you want to eat it?"

The little green snake let go of his teeth and sadly found that all his bites left no trace of the size of a sesame seed. Leaving it on the man's wrist, he was immediately deflated.

"Don't send me away just because you think of a fruit." Jiang Tang muttered, but his body was more honest than his mouth. He curled up the tip of his tail and rolled up the red cherry into his arms.

The cherry was very well grown, and the roundest part was a bit thicker than the body of the little snake demon.

The little green snake has been trapped in the cave for such a long time. Except for the wild fruits growing on the rock walls and the carcasses of small animals that occasionally fall into the cave entrance, it can barely eat anything else, let alone such sweet and high-quality cherries. .

So he pulled a clean handkerchief aside, and after the little snake demon finished eating the cherries, he threw the handkerchief to him and asked him to wipe the juice on his body, and then asked, "What can distract you?

" The happy little green snake rolled around a few times, and the white cotton handkerchief was suddenly stained with a bit of red juice.

"I have to have a meal, no, some meat and meat." Jiang Tang broke off his tail and counted, "Dongpo pork, beggar's chicken, squirrel fish..." A series of dish names blurted out, so Wu Wang didn't answer

. , but took the cotton handkerchief that was forgotten by the little green snake, and helped him wipe off the juice that had not been wiped off his body.

Jiang Tang felt comfortable being rubbed by him. She Xin hissed and asked, "Are you really not able to go and see A Ran? It's okay to take a look from a distance!" So Wu said, "If you miss him so much,

When there is a chance in the future, the poor monk will look for more opportunities to take you to meet him."

The little green snake raised its head, its yellow snake eyes were full of joy: "Seriously?"

So he said arrogantly: "Of course it is true."

"Then -" the snake eyes rolled around, "Now is the chance, how about we go see him now?" "No."

Gu Wang refused, his tone was calm but firm.

The little green snake suddenly shrank down again, its head resting on the back of Guwang's hand, and it squeaked sadly.

So I put another cherry in his mouth and sighed in my heart: "I heard during yesterday's Taoist discussion that Xu Ziran is going back to Wujian Sect with others today. He must have already set off at this time, and the poor monk is not going with him."

The little green snake wagged its tail, still a little depressed, but no longer pestered her to go see someone.

Therefore, the people from Wan Tongtian Zen Sect said something and took Jiang Tang out of the camp.

In the next few days, 90% of each person's time was spent on the road.

Therefore, he took Jiang Tang to another secret realm that was not open to the public. While there was no one around, he sneaked into the secret realm and came to a desolate canyon.

Jiang Tang wrapped his wrist around his wrist and asked, "You are so skilled at prying off seals. Have you often done this kind of thing before?" "No." Gu Huan

said, "Except for the time I went to find you, this is the second time the poor monk has done this. Sneak into the secret realm."

The little green snake hissed and spit out the snake letter, not sure whether he believed it or not.

However, he didn't care so much. With a movement of his fingertips, he pushed the snake head back into his sleeve and whispered, "Tighten it tightly." Jiang Tang subconsciously wrapped it tightly, and the next second, a strong feeling of falling suddenly came

.

Therefore, he jumped into a steep canyon and fell rapidly downwards. It was not until he was about to fall to the bottom that he slowed down, stabilized his body, and landed lightly on the flat ground.

Not even two seconds after he stood firm, Guwang's sleeves moved slightly.

A small green snake flew out from his sleeves, aiming directly at the narrow stream flowing beside him.

So Wang subconsciously raised his hand, thinking that he was about to run away again, and grabbed the tip of Jiang Tang's tail.

"Where to go?" he asked coldly.

Being pulled like this, the upper body of the little green snake dropped down. After he struggled hard twice and found that he couldn't get away, he screamed in a soft voice: "You are so stupid! Let me go! I - I want to Vomited!"

So Wan was startled and his hand relaxed.

Jiang Tang fell to the ground and ran to the stream.

The stream looked narrow, but when it flowed, the force brought by the water was extremely strong. A small snake as thick as a thumb was blown around by the current, unable to stabilize its body at all.

So Wuzheng was about to step forward and pick him up, when he saw a flash in front of his eyes. The little green snake transformed into a human form, staggering and kneeling in the shallow stream.

The young man was naked, his long hair hanging behind him was soaked by the water, and it was close to his snow-white and thin waist. The side of his already fair face was now even more pale, even though he had been so red in the past. The eye-catching soft lips were not even a trace of blood at this time.

Jiang Tang held his throat and retched several times, but nothing came out. He exerted so much force that his whole body was trembling slightly, and he looked so miserable.

Even though he was in a calm state of mind, he was stunned by the young man's appearance. After a while, he slowly stepped forward and asked, "What's wrong with you?" The young man put one hand on the gravel on the shore, his fingertips glistening

. Use force until it turns slightly white.

Hearing this, he suddenly raised his head, his light yellow eyes were still covered with water, and the ends of his eyes were crimson. He asked in a voice that seemed angry and aggrieved: "You still ask me what's wrong? How could you? How could you, how could you just jump out of the blue? Jump! You didn't even say hello!"

As if he was out of breath, Jiang Tang's pale face turned red, and the redness gradually went down his slender white neck and spread to almost half of his chest.

His breathing was rapid, and his slightly thin chest was rising and falling violently. At this time, he was stained by a thin layer of red, and a strand of wet hair clung to him, revealing a particularly eye-catching colorful color.

It was clear that there was a tulle tied up in front of his eyes, but for some reason, he still had a strange feeling of being stabbed in his eyes.

He tilted his head slightly, with some doubts in his tone: "Didn't I ask you to wrap it up tight?" "What's the

use of just wrapping it up tight!" Jiang Tang was furious, "Jump down from such a high place! Do you think anyone can do that?" Is your body made of stone like a bald donkey like you?"

He turned his head and retched a few more times, his eyes became even redder, and his voice was tainted with a hint of muteness.

"What a fool! You are really -" Jiang Tang took a breath and snorted heavily, "You really went too far to bully a snake!"

I'm Dressed as a Non-Human Again [Quick Wear]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें