120: The Lonely Movie King's Innocent Bunny (13)

The video is still playing, and after one video is finished, it will automatically jump to the next video.

But Fu Mo's current thoughts are not on these videos at all.

He stroked the lop-eared rabbit in his arms, and his dry, itchy fingertips slid from the fur ball's head to its back, and then lifted up to the top of its head.

Stroking it over and over again, the strength of the fingers was sometimes light and sometimes heavy, with an unspeakable feeling of anxiety.

The young man next to him became stiffer and stiffer following the movements of his hands. He looked at the man beside him several times, but the other man kept staring at the projection on the wall, as if he didn't notice his gaze at all.

Director Hu sent a total of eight videos. When the third video was played, Jiang Tang finally seemed to be unable to bear it and said: "Teacher Fu."

His voice was soft and soft, disappearing in the background sound of the video , except for Fu Mo who was sitting right next to him, even the camera position could not capture his voice.

It took Fu Mo a while before he responded: "What's the matter?"

Jiang Tang looked at him, then at the snow-white rabbit held in his palm, and lowered his voice: "You...can you stop touching it? "

Fu Mo was startled for a moment, and his fingers paused slightly.

After a moment, he whispered: "Sorry."

Jiang Tang smiled at him, his almond-shaped eyes looked more moist than usual, and his expression seemed to be no different from usual.

But upon closer inspection, the curve of the corners of the young man's lips seemed to be somewhat forced, and the fingertips hanging by his side were trembling slightly.

"It's okay." Jiang Tang said softly, "There are five more videos, keep watching."

Fu Mo hummed, and the hard nails of his thumbs were rubbed hard through the pads of other fingers, leaving a few deep or shallow marks. Fingerprints.

But even so, it couldn't suppress the itching and dryness that came from the body and could almost torture people to madness.

Fu Mo tried to divert his attention, staring at the projection with dark eyes that were a little darker than usual.

After a moment like this, before even half of the video lasted, Fu Mo's fingers once again landed on the hair ball in his palm.

This time, his movements were more urgent than before, and he didn't even notice that when his fingertips hurriedly passed over the lop-eared rabbit's head, he also rubbed the soft ears of the lop-eared rabbit.

The young man next to him gave a low and depressing groan, his voice filled with urgency and sounding slightly tight: "Teacher Fu!" The usually well-behaved lop-eared rabbit finally seemed to be unbearable, kicked its hind legs hard, and hid

. Fu Mo opened his fingers and jumped out of his palm.

The soft and warm touch disappeared, and Fu Mo's fingers curled up a few times like a spasm.

He raised his eyes to meet the young man's gaze and heard the other man say in a low voice: "How did you -"

As if he didn't know how to describe it, the young man only said three words and then stopped.

The skin hunger attack this time was too sudden, and it was far more intense than Fu Mo imagined.

He tried to endure it, but the person who could relieve his hunger and thirst was right in front of him, just like a hungry beast suddenly seeing a piece of fat and fresh meat.

"Jiang Tang." Fu Mo said suddenly, his voice low and hoarse, "I'm sorry, but...can you touch me?"

Jiang Tang opened his eyes slightly, with a blank expression: "...what?"

Fu Mo Ke didn't make any more sound, his fingertips curled up more frequently, and his dark eyes had an almost engulfing darkness.

He pursed his lips tightly and looked at the people around him quietly for a moment. As if he couldn't wait for the young man's response, Fu Mo suddenly reached out his hand and covered the young man's hand hanging on the carpet.

Fu Mo's hand was wider than Jiang Tang's. Covering it like this, almost completely covered the other person's hand.

Jiang Tang seemed to be shocked by his sudden move, and subconsciously wanted to retract his hand, but it did not twitch.

Fu Mo's hand was already one step ahead of his, clasping his wrist tightly.

Jiang Tang was surprised and confused: "Mr. Fu, what's wrong with you...?"

"Let me touch it, it'll be fine in a moment." Fu Mo's voice was very low, with a soft tone like pleading, "Please."

Jiang Tang Then he stopped moving.

Fu Mo's breathing was heavy and rapid. Due to his extreme endurance, the veins on his forehead popped out, which was extremely eye-catching.

The young man's thin wrist was encircled by his palm. The skin under his palm was warm and delicate. He didn't know whether it was nervousness or something else. Fu Mo even noticed the slight trembling of the other person.

The area of ​​skin between the two of them was not large, but Fu Mo could clearly feel that his symptoms of anxiety were slowly fading away.

Fu Mo lowered his eyes slightly, and his eyes fell on Jiang Tang's wrist.

The young man's complexion was warm, white and smooth, showing a faint radiant color under the light of the bedroom light. When he was held by his wheat-colored hands, the skin color of the two people was distinct, which made Fu Mo realize more clearly that he was at this moment. He was holding the other person's wrist.

For Fu Mo, who was suffering from hunger and thirst, this was tantamount to visual and tactile satisfaction.

The video on the projector was still playing by itself. After the third segment, it was followed by the fourth and fifth segments...

I don't know how long it had passed, but Fu Mo suddenly heard the young man beside him whisper: "Teacher Fu, you Is it-"

Jiang Tang paused, glanced at Fu Mo secretly, and quickly lowered his eyes again, whispering: "I don't mean to offend, I just want to ask, do you have any disease?" Fu Mo had already paused a little

. After calming down, he turned his head and took a deep look at Jiang Tang, and asked in a low voice, "Why do you ask that?" "

Because I know that Teacher Fu is not such a frivolous person who will do anything casually." Jiang Tang said softly. , "You were in a bad state just now. You looked uncomfortable."

Fu Mo was stunned.

He prides himself on being extremely tolerant. When symptoms occurred in the past, even his assistants or friends who were familiar with him would find it difficult to notice his discomfort.

But Jiang Tang discovered it.

Fu Mo was silent for a moment and nodded gently: "Yes." He said frankly, "I have skin hunger." "

Skin hunger..." the young man repeated in a low voice, "I have heard of this disease. Patients will be very eager to have close skin contact with other people."

He pursed his lips and asked in a low voice: "Are Mr. Fu's symptoms...serious?"

Fu Mo carefully discerned his tone.

A little surprised, but more worried, but without any disgust or disgust.

This made Fu Mo feel a little better, and he replied with a hum: "It's very serious."

The young man frowned slightly, as if he had thought of something, and his almond-shaped eyes widened slightly: "But I have heard before, Fu Mo Teacher, you have mysophobia and don't like any physical contact with others-"

"It's true." Fu Mo nodded, "It's true that you have mysophobia, and it's true that you have skin hunger and thirst." It should have been

an ordinary game. The duel, but now that the duel has not even started, it has turned into a confessional game.

Fu Mo lowered his eyes, and his voice was soft and slow, with some inexplicable meaning: "Because of some previous experiences, I don't like others to touch me. Even if it is just a slight touch, the physical reaction will be uncomfortable."

The young man on the side pursed his lips and listened to him quietly.

"But even so, skin hunger syndrome still exists." Fu Mo said, "This disease makes me not want to have skin contact with others all the time, but it is uncomfortable not to have contact, and it is even harder to accept after real contact." His tone was calm, as

if He just stated one thing without any emotion, but such simple words contained the unknown pain that he had been suppressing for so many years.

"This is the first time I have told this to others." Fu Mo said softly, his dark eyes looking at the young man beside him unblinkingly, "Jiang Tang, you are the only one who is different." Jiang Tang lowered his eyes

. , The long eyelashes trembled: "Does Teacher Fu mean that you won't commit 'germophobia' when you meet me?" "Yes." Fu Mo nodded, "You are the only person I have met in all these years

. An exception."

Although his voice was low and soft, his tone was very sincere.

Jiang Tang's eyes trembled slightly, as if he was touched by his words.

"Teacher Fu." He whispered, "Can I help you?"

Fu Mo said nothing, but the fingers holding Jiang Tang's wrist tightened.

Jiang Tang's fingertips trembled slightly, but he did not retract his hand.

The man's palm was so hot that it could almost burn. It was tightly attached to his wrist, and the thin trembling at his fingertips was clearly transmitted to him.

After a while, Jiang Tang said softly: "If I can help you, I can be there when Teacher Fu is in need..." He paused and asked, "Just touch it like it is now, right

? "

I don't know." Fu Mo said, "My symptoms are sometimes mild and sometimes severe. I don't know whether the symptoms will become more serious in the future or whether a larger area of ​​skin contact will be required." The young man next to him was silent

. silent.

Fu Mo sighed in his heart: "Jiang Tang, you don't have to force yourself. If it doesn't work -" "I

can do it." Jiang Tang interrupted him, "It's okay, Teacher Fu. If you need anything, just tell me." Just one word will do."

As if she didn't expect him to agree, Fu Mo was slightly startled.

The young man smiled at him, his smile was clean and soft: "Although I haven't known Teacher Fu for a long time, Teacher Fu has really taken good care of me during this time, whether it's me or Toffee -" He glanced

at The lop-eared rabbit jumped over to the plush white ball not far away, and the tip of its pink nose touched Fu Mo's other hand twice.

"Before, when Xia Qingyuan was here, when Toffee and Qiuqiu were injured, the audition qualification for "Silence"... and many, many little things." Jiang Tang said softly, "Teacher Fu really helped me a lot. I have been thinking about how I can repay these kindnesses."

He blinked quickly, with a grateful smile in his almond eyes: "I am very happy to be able to help Teacher Fu, really." The

young man said in a tone of voice There was no falsehood in the sincerity here. Even if Fu Mo was stared at by such eyes, his heart would inevitably be touched.

His lips moved, and after a while he said: "I'm not helping you because you can relieve my skin hunger, nor am I helping you to thank me like this." "I know." Jiang Tang nodded, "I want

to Helping Teacher Fu is not just to thank you."

Fu Mo looked at him for a moment, and a light smile appeared in his dark eyes.

He said softly, with a smile on his lips: "Thank you."

Jiang Tang shook his head: "Teacher Fu, you don't have to be polite to me."

Fu Mo hummed, and suddenly said: "Fu Mo." Jiang

Tang was startled, and seemed to have no reaction. : "What?"

"Don't call me Teacher Fu." Fu Mo's eyes were soft, "Call Fu Mo."

Jiang Tang smiled and said, "Okay."

As he spoke, Fu Mo still held Jiang tightly. Tang's wrist. The warm temperature coming from the young man's wrist relieved Fu Mo's unbearable discomfort a lot.

This was the first time that Fu Mo experienced the relief and satisfaction of having his hunger and thirst satisfied.

Therefore, even though the symptoms have subsided now, Fu Mo is still reluctant to let go.

The young man next to him asked him in a low voice: "Do you feel better now?"

Fu Mo hummed, his fingertips lightly touched the young man's delicate wrist, and asked him: "Can you hold it for a while?" The other

party bent. He narrowed his round almond eyes and said, "Okay."

After receiving permission, Fu Mo raised the corners of his lips and allowed himself to hold on tighter.

The conversation between the two was extremely low and was completely covered by the sound of the video. The camera placed in the corner of the room was unable to capture the content of their conversation at all.

The viewers in the live broadcast room could only see Fu Mo and Jiang Tang standing very close together, as if they were talking about something, but they could not hear their voices at all.

Even Fu Mo's hand holding Jiang Tang was tightly blocked by Fu Mo's body and was not captured by the camera.

[Damn it, the young lovers are whispering again [pointing and pointing.jpg]]

[Is there anything that our distinguished senior VIPs cannot hear [pouting.jpg]]

[Good guy, are you all being shy? Each face is redder than the other hehe]

[Brother Mo and Tangtang are not really going to film a kissing scene together, are they? Can we expect Brother Mo to make an exception for Tangtang? [Eyebaby.jpg]]

After watching all the clips, it was already getting late.

Fu Mo asked Jiang Tang, "How is it? Have you learned it?" "

I don't know either." Jiang Tang smiled helplessly, "The brain says it has learned it, but the body..." "

We will know tomorrow." Fu Mo asked Jiang Tang Fu Mo said, "Go back and rest."

Jiang Tang was a little surprised: "Didn't you say you were going to have a duet?" "

It's too late. Let's go to the set tomorrow and have a live action show." Fu Mo said, "Keep in good condition."

Jiang Tang He hummed, glanced down at his wrist, and said softly: "Then... can you let go of your hands now?"

Fu Mo felt a little regretful.

In fact, he could have let go a long time ago, but he just didn't want to let go.

For people suffering from skin hunger syndrome, even in the non-attack period of the disease, they are actually eager to be close to other people's skin. Fu Mo is naturally the same.

But he still nodded and said, "Okay, thank you very much." Then he let go of his hand.

"I told you that you don't need to be polite to me." Jiang Tang said with a smile and moved his wrist slightly.

When someone held his wrist, Jiang Tang barely moved his arm. When someone suddenly let go of his arm, he felt that his wrist was a little stiff.

Fu Mo clenched his wrist very tightly. Only after he loosened it did he realize that the fair skin on his wrist had faint red marks, which was particularly dazzling.

Even Fu Mo was stunned for a moment: "I'm sorry, does it hurt?"

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt." Jiang Tang rubbed the wrist and comforted him, "I have a physique where my skin gets red easily. I'll use a little force." The spot is very red, and it looks serious, but it doesn't actually hurt."

Fu Mo stared at his wrist for a long time, then hummed lowly and looked away.

When Jiang Tang stood up, the snow-white lop-eared rabbit jumped up and followed him, and he bent down and picked him up.

Seeing Fu Mo's eyes falling on Toffee, Jiang Tang took the initiative and asked, "Do you need Toffee to sleep with you tonight?" Fu Mo was slightly stunned, as if he didn't expect that he would take the initiative to bring up this matter.

"Is that okay?" he asked.

Jiang Tang rolled his eyes, and the white ball in his hand jumped directly into Fu Mo's arms. He skillfully found a comfortable position and stopped moving.

A smile leaked out of Fu Mo's eyes, and he asked more aggressively: "Then can I touch the toffee?" "

Yes." Jiang Tang nodded, as if he had thought of something, and his face turned slightly red, "Just... don't touch it randomly. ."

Fu Mo paused his fingers and instantly understood what Jiang Tang was talking about.

He subconsciously glanced at the short chirping tail of the lop-eared rabbit, and the small pink ball covered by the soft down flashed in his mind.

As if Toffee also felt his gaze, her tail twitched twice and she squeezed herself tighter.

Fu Mo coughed lightly, with a hint of embarrassment in his voice: "Sorry, we won't do it today." "

It's okay." The blush on Jiang Tang's face became more obvious. He looked away, looking even more embarrassed than Fu Mo. "You didn't know that at that time... I can't blame you."

The young man muttered in a low voice, as if he wanted to avoid the topic and said, "I'm going back to my room to rest. Teacher Fu, you should go to bed early." After that, he opened the door to the room

. He opened the door and returned to his room as if to escape. He closed the door so hard that the small door below creaked and rattled for a long time.

Fu Mo lowered his eyes, hiding the rich smile in his eyes.

[Damn it, I really want to put a loudspeaker in their mouths, but they can't hear a word [in anger.jpg]] [So what did Teacher Fu say to make Tangtang so shy

! I'm really curious! ! ]

[Am I dazzled? Why did I see Tangtang's wrists were red? 】

【No dazzling! It's just red! And it looks like it was pinched red! ! ]

[So when I just watched the clip of the kiss scene, Brother Mo was holding Tangtang's wrist the whole time? ! ]

[Who did it? It turned out to be me.]

Jiang Tang closed the door and smiled silently from an angle that the camera couldn't see.

233 praised and applauded in his mind: [Is this the case that 'the most high-end hunters often appear in the form of prey'? The host is indeed the most powerful! ]

Jiang Tang did not refute it.

Although it's not particularly accurate, there's nothing wrong with describing it this way.

He turned around and picked up his clothes to take a shower, but suddenly there was a slight itching on the side of his leg.

Jiang Tang paused for a moment and murmured helplessly: "I told you not to touch."

In the room opposite, Fu Mo held the snow-white lop-eared rabbit's hind legs and looked into those black grape-like eyes. With.

"What on earth are you?" He murmured softly in a voice that could not be captured by the camera, "You will feel it when I touch the toffee, so can you also hear me talking to the toffee?" Palm Rabbit

He tilted his head and stretched out his pink tongue to lick the palm of his hand.

*

The next day, the crew of "Silence".

Fu Mo and Jiang Tang arrived early. Fu Mo's style had been decided earlier. Today he only needed to change clothes and put on makeup.

There are many versions of Bai Tan's makeup, and everyone picked it up, but finally chose the simplest one.

"Jiang Tang's appearance already fits Bai Tan's character very well, and any extra decorations would just be superfluous."

This was what Fu Mo said, but everyone agreed.

Before the filming officially started, Director Hu took the two of them to the shooting location and explained the scene to them.

"There will be a lot of physical contact in this scene, and it is the scene with the most intense conflict between Bai Tan and Qin Shenqiu." Director Hu said while pointing to the landscaping positions on the venue and explaining the action design and walking for them. Bit.

Jiang Tang nodded and followed Director Hu, and suddenly heard him say: "Have you all seen the video I sent you yesterday?" Fu Mo said in a natural tone: "Yes." "Not bad.

"

Hu The director looked at Jiang Tang again, "What about you? Have you seen it?"

Fu Mo heard the young man next to him hum and said softly: "I saw it."

He turned his eyes slightly and saw that the young man's ears were stained with a thin red. color.

"Very good." Director Hu patted the two of them on the shoulders respectively and encouraged, "Come on, try to achieve the effect in one go, so you don't have to change the script." After Director Hu walked away, Fu Mo lowered his eyes and looked down

. To the people around him: "Are you nervous?"

Jiang Tang hummed softly and said, "Yeah, a little bit."

"Are you nervous about the scene with me, or the kissing scene?" Fu Mo asked again.

"Both." Jiang Tang pursed his lips nervously, "But being able to act opposite Mr. Fu is very stressful, but also very happy." He raised his eyes and glanced at Fu Mo, took a deep breath

, When the director shouted "Get in position", he said in a very soft voice: "Mr. Fu, can you touch me?" Fu Mo raised his eyebrows in surprise, but did not ask why, but

obeyed Stretched out his hand.

Then the young man raised his hand and quickly held one of his fingers. He only paused for two seconds before letting go.

"Absorb strength." Jiang Tang blinked at Fu Mo, then turned and left the room.

His first shot was outside the room, while Fu Mo was inside.

Jiang Tang closed his eyes and quickly got into the mood. After everyone was in place, Director Hu called to start.

In the script, Qin Shenqiu, played by Fu Mo, was discovered by a patrol in the enemy camp, and a bullet grazed the outside of his thigh. While being injured and evading the pursuers, Qin Shenqiu found an empty room and hid in it. Little did he know that this room was the room of Bai Tan, the adjutant of the enemy camp.

The scene filmed at this time is what happened after Bai Tan, played by Jiang Tang, returned from abroad.

As a spy, Bai Tan has been lurking in the enemy camp for many years, so he is naturally very vigilant.

Therefore, the moment he pushed open the door, Bai Tan made a move, his eyes were sharp for a moment, and then quickly covered by him.

The camp was in chaos, and all the patrols were chasing a spy who had sneaked into the camp. As an adjutant, Bai Tan naturally knew about this.

There was a very faint smell of blood in the room. Bai Tan walked into the room without changing his expression, and the door closed behind him with a click.

He had just taken two steps forward when a cold muzzle was pressed against his lower back, and the man's broad palm strangled his neck from behind.

"Don't move." The other party's voice was hoarse and his breathing was rapid and disordered. "Cooperate with me."

Qin Shenqiu recognized Bai Tan as an adjutant and had a high status in the enemy camp: "When someone searches, don't open the door and don't scream. You don't You will want to know the consequences."

Bai Tan raised his hands, but his tone was not panic: "It's useless, if I don't open the door, they will just force their way in." Qin Shenqiu used more force on his hands, forcing Bai Tan to raise his head and was about to speak

. , but the other party spoke before him.

"Cooperate with me, and I can save you." Bai Tan's voice was low and calm, "Qin Shenqiu."

Qin Shenqiu's body trembled, and the strength in his hands was slightly loose: "How did you know -"

Bai Tan tilted her head, slightly curled her lower lip at him and said, "I've seen you at school."

The two people's eyes met for a moment, and Qin Shenqiu seemed to realize something, and his pupils suddenly shrank.

Noisy footsteps sounded outside the door. Bai Tan pulled Qin Shenqiu's hand off and pulled him quickly towards the big bed in the middle of the room.

Qin Shenqiu subconsciously wanted to struggle, but he heard Bai Tan yelling: "Don't move, they are coming soon, listen to me!" The young man was still wearing the military uniform of the enemy camp, and the blue and black clothing made his skin extremely fair, which made him look extremely white

. He doesn't look like a soldier, but more like a pampered young master.

White sandalwood lit the incense beside the bed, and the rich floral fragrance immediately covered up the faint smell of blood in the room.

He pulled off his military jacket, glanced at the man standing motionless next to him, and spoke very quickly: "Take off your clothes and get under the quilt." Qin Shenqiu seemed stunned, and Bai Tan quickly urged him: "What are you doing standing still? Hurry up

. !"

As he spoke, Bai Tan quickly took off his coat, and his inner coat was pulled loosely by him, revealing a large area of ​​white chest.

The footsteps were getting closer, and Bai Tan clicked his tongue as if in annoyance, reaching out and tearing off Qin Shenqiu's clothes.

Soon, the man was left with only a pair of underwear. He casually bandaged the wound on the outside of his thigh with a strip of cloth, and the outside of the light-colored cloth strip was soaked with blood.

Bai Tan pushed him onto the bed, stretched out his arms and pulled away the quilt, shrouding the strong man and himself in the quilt at the same time.

The young man sat on the man, with the quilt draped around his waist, revealing his disheveled upper body and the exposed wheat-colored chest of the man below.

The second before the room door was pushed open, Bai Tan lowered his head and kissed Qin Shenqiu on the lips.

--"Ka!"

Director Hu's voice suddenly sounded: "Jiang Tang, it's not like this."

Jiang Tang was still sitting on Fu Mo. Hearing this, he raised his head and blinked in confusion.

"Why are you kissing so politely?" Director Hu came over, "Be harder, be wilder, be more inseparable! Let the intruders know that the relationship between you is very intense! Do you understand?"