90: Buddha's Little Green Snake (3)

Guwang turned his head slightly, and his eyes wrapped in white gauze seemed to fall on the lawn where the little green snake disappeared.

The demonic aura of the little snake demon appeared in his consciousness, clearly guiding the direction in which the other party should leave.

Therefore, Wu was not in a hurry to catch up.

He raised his right hand and lifted up his sleeve, revealing three tiny blood beads on his white wrist.

The little snake demon did not lie, and indeed left him three drops of blood on the tip of his tongue, which actually surprised Gu Hu.

He guessed that the snake demon would not be so well-behaved and would definitely find time to leave him, but he never expected that the other party would pay so much attention to it and even leave blood on the tip of his tongue in return before leaving.

This kind of character is different from the ruthlessness and ruthlessness of other monsters, and it seems a bit cute.

Therefore, he wiped away the three drops of blood with the fingertips of his left hand and walked slowly towards the direction where the little snake demon left.

It's a pity that these three drops of blood no longer meet the requirements for the blood on the tip of his tongue that he needs.

*

Jiang Tang, in the form of a mini green snake, was so fast that he jumped out a long distance in just a few breaths, leaving the white-clothed Buddhist cultivator far behind.

233 was stunned by the host's set of operations.

It wasn't until Guwang's figure was completely out of sight that 233 cautiously asked: [Host, why, why did you suddenly run away? Don't we stay with the mission goal? How to do the task? 】

At that time, Jiang Tang was tired from running, so he climbed up a thick tree trunk and stopped on a branch to rest.

[Of course I want to stay with him. 】The little green snake as thick as a thumb swung its tail. After just exercising for a while, he felt weak all over, and his abdomen was sore from overexertion.

Jiang Tang lazily turned over on the branch, his slender tail hanging lightly to the side.

233 is puzzled: [Then why does the host still run? 】

Jiang Tang said: 【In order to let him catch me. ]

233 feels that he can't keep up with the host's brain circuit.

Jiang Tang explained: [I am now a snake demon. Monsters are bohemian in nature and yearn for freedom. They cannot be tied to a certain person willingly. Of course, those who are like the original because of love are exceptions, let alone mentioning them for now. ]

[After reaching a verbal agreement with Guwang, if I directly choose to stay with him and am willing to let him take a drop of blood from the tip of his tongue every few days, Guwang will become suspicious because of this, and he will suspect that I actually have ulterior motives for him. won't trust me. ]

[On the contrary, if I pretended to agree to him on the surface, but suddenly abandoned him and left, it would be more in line with Guhu, or the world's impression and definition of monsters. ] Jiang Tang analyzed, [He is so powerful, I can't escape anyway, I just pretend to let him know that I actually want to escape, that's enough. ]

He said, [When he takes me back, suppresses me with force, and lets me know that he is very powerful and I can't escape, I will have more reasonable reasons to stay with him, and I will not be suspected by him. 】

233 suddenly realized it, applauded Jiang Tang loudly, and blew a big wave of rainbow farts.

233 Question: [So we just need to wait now? Wait for the mission target to find the host? 】

【That's right. 】 The little green snake was dizzy under the warm sun, and its tapered tail curled up comfortably, "Don't worry, he won't let me escape for too long, he will find me soon." 】

Jiang Tang basked in the sun on a branch for a while. Before he came to Guhu, he heard the voices of other people not far away.

The little green snake raised its head.

It seemed to be a two-person team. One of them was accidentally injured, and the other advised him to leave the secret realm in advance and return to the sect camp to seek treatment from his seniors to avoid the root cause of the disease.

The two of them are not outstanding in strength, they should be disciples sent by a small sect to have fun.

The injured man seemed to be convinced, and said with tears in his eyes: "Senior brother, after I leave, you must take good care of yourself in the secret realm!" The other person also choked and said: "Junior brother, don't worry! Senior brother will definitely be there for you

. Looking for treasures from heaven and earth, I will give you half when I go back!"

The two brothers looked at each other affectionately, not noticing at all that in the lawn not far from them, a small snake as thick as a thumb was snaking towards them invisibly. .

The closed secret realm is isolated from the world. There are only two ways to leave the secret realm. One is to leave with the person with the access pass, and the other is to break the shackles outside the secret realm and forcefully break through the secret realm to leave.

The strength of the little snake demon is there, and the demon elixir has been dug away. Naturally, it cannot break the shackles of the secret realm, and can only secretly follow others.

The injured human boy took out a jade pendant from his waist. After saying goodbye reluctantly to his senior brother, he clenched the hand holding the jade pendant tightly.

With a 'click' sound, the jade pendant broke into pieces, and a faint white glow appeared on the young man's body.

Soon after, Jiang Tang, who was hiding among the green grass, jumped up and rushed towards the young man who was about to be taken out of the secret realm.

The next second, the little green snake that had just poked its head out from the lawn was suppressed by an invisible force and fell back into the grass with a bang.

The human boy disappeared into the secret realm, leaving only his senior brother standing there wiping tears.

Hearing the faint movement behind him, the senior brother turned around and glanced in the direction of the sound with red eyes, but found nothing, so he walked away muttering while wiping his tears. .

After the man left, the empty lawn suddenly distorted for a moment, and the Buddhist cultivator in white appeared there out of thin air.

He squatted down, stretched his long arm forward, and pointed his slender index finger directly at the ground, and his soft fingertip seemed to be pressing something.

If you look closely, you can see that a small green snake as thick as a thumb is being pressed to the ground by that finger. The long and slender snake is lying limply on the lawn, unable to move at all.

Jiang Tang's seven inches were held down by Gu Wu, and he felt sore and painful, as well as the powerlessness of his life being held in someone's hands. His scalp was numb, and the small scales on his body exploded uncontrollably.

He swallowed his throat, his voice was thin and soft, and he said with a hint of obedience: "Little, little monk, if you have something to say, please say it carefully, and don't do anything casually. It's not a place to do anything -" "Oh? Okay

? Say?" So he picked up the little green snake from the ground, but still gently rubbed the seven inches with his fingertips, "The poor monk wanted to talk properly, but unfortunately the donor didn't seem to be prepared to give the poor monk a chance to talk properly."

" It's all a misunderstanding -" Jiang Tang laughed dryly, the tip of his tail trembling slightly and curled up, and he tentatively poked Guliu's finger, as if trying to push away the man's finger that was seven inches away from him, but failed. Success, "Isn't this a chance to have a good talk?"

Guwang still maintained his previous posture: "Donor, do you still remember the agreement you and I made before leaving the cave?" "Remember, of course you remember

! "The mini snake said almost impatiently, "Take me away and I will give you blood on the tip of your tongue - little monk, I did not break the promise, I left you three drops!" "I didn't say three drops at the beginning

. Wow, is the donor so forgetful?" So Wu said softly, "What's more, the poor monk can't use those three drops of blood." Jiang Tang asked him, "Why can't he use it?" "The medicinal requirements are blood on the tip of the

tongue

. It needs to be extracted fresh and cannot come into contact with the air. After extraction, special methods must be used to preserve it." Therefore, he said, "Since the donor is so ungrateful, the poor monk no longer has to show mercy." "Little Green Snake, you think it is yes or no

. ?"

As soon as he finished speaking, before Jiang Tang could speak again, he pressed his seven-inch finger again and exerted force again.

The feeling of suffocation that his heart was being strangled surged over him. He didn't know what trick he had used, but Jiang Tang couldn't maintain his snake shape. In the blink of an eye, his body appeared in front of the man's eyes.

The humanoid snake demon was naked, pale and red, lying on the green grass. The smooth and tender skin on his back was itchy and painful from the grass tips.

The young man's thin chest rose and fell violently, revealing an eye-catching patch of white and pink. His delicate eyebrows were tightly knitted together, and the ends of his upturned eyes were glowing red. He looked particularly aggrieved and endearing.

It's a pity that this appearance does not arouse the sympathy of Buddhist practitioners at all.

After the little green snake transformed into a human form, the hand that was holding him seven inches fell on the young man's slender neck. His soft palm touched the warm skin, and he could clearly feel that the other person's Adam's apple was tense. The ground slides up and down like crazy.

Therefore, he lowered his head slightly, and a few strands of his loose long hair fell in front of him. The ends of his hair gently brushed against the snake demon's neck and collarbone, causing a numbing itch on the scalp.

Jiang Tang swallowed nervously and asked in a trembling voice: "Little monk, what are you planning to do?" So he said softly: "Show the donor the correct way to extract blood from the tip of the tongue." Yingxi

Zhengli

K

Before he finished speaking, the young man's lips that had just finished speaking but had not been closed suddenly reached out with his right hand. His index finger and middle finger penetrated into the young man's lips, and accurately grasped the soft and smooth tip of the tongue.

Jiang Tang groaned, his eyes widened suddenly, and his teeth subconsciously closed to bite the foreign object that suddenly broke into his lips.

Guwang moved faster than him. His left hand hanging by his side pinched the snake demon's chin and fixed it on the side of his face. He exerted such force that his fingertips slightly dug into the young man's soft cheek flesh, leaving a few pieces behind. Eye-catching red finger marks.

Jiang Tang couldn't close his mouth and could only move his tongue, trying to push the man's fingers out.

The temperature of Gu Wang's fingers is very low, just like the feeling his whole body brings to people, ice-cold, as if the cold wind blowing through on a winter night takes away all the original temperature of the person's body.

After several entanglements between the slender fingers and the soft tip of the tongue, the cold fingers were infected with the warmth of a snake demon.

Fortunately, such a one-sided confrontation did not last long, so he retracted his finger.

A hint of red appeared on the two originally cold white fingertips, the knuckles were stained with an imaginative crystal water color, and a few faint tooth marks were faintly visible.

And above those two fingers, there was a blood bead the size of a soybean hanging. The blood bead was wrapped in a soft halo, completely isolating it from the outside air.

So he took out a small porcelain bottle, put the blood bead and the halo into it and sealed it.

Jiang Tang lay flat on the ground. It was obvious that Guwu had loosened the shackles on him, but his breathing was faster than before.

His red lips were slightly open, and his lips seemed to be a little swollen than before. A few strands of crystal overflowed from his lips, and his fair cheeks were stained with a hint of crimson. A few strands of hair were soaked with sweat and stuck to the side of his face, and the ends of his eyes were even redder. He looked extremely embarrassed and vulnerable, as if he had been severely bullied.

So he put away the porcelain vase and asked him, "Donor, have you remembered the correct method?"

Jiang Tang didn't reply to him. He swallowed and glanced at the Buddhist cultivator in front of him with moist eyes.

Although he had already experienced such a fierce 'battle', he was still well-dressed, with not even a single extra wrinkle in his white clothes.

The snake demon took a deep breath, and then said angrily: "You bald donkey, why are you so ignorant of martial arts? You actually do it when you say it -" "The poor monk believes that in this situation, it is the most economical to take action directly

. It's a way to save time and effort." So he said, "What does the donor think?"

Jiang Tang sat up from the ground, with a large red mark pressed by grass clippings on his delicate white back.

"Then it can't be so violent." The snake demon said in a soft voice, as if complaining or coquettishly, "It hurts people!" Guwu had already

recognized the snake demon's way of speaking, and was not satisfied with the other party's ambiguity. Qing's words didn't even change his expression.

"It's obvious that you broke the contract first, but now you are reprimanding the poor monk for violence." Guliang said softly, "Little Green Snake, even if you are a demon, you can't be so unreasonable." His tone was light, even

though It's a slightly affectionate title like 'Little Green Snake', but it sounds bland and devoid of any emotion.

The snake demon is extremely shameless. Even if he was pointed at his nose and scolded like this, he showed no sign of repentance.

But after such a confrontation, it seemed that he knew that his strength was far inferior to that of the Buddhist cultivator in white. Even if he ran away again, he would not be able to get rid of the other party completely.

So the young man's eyes turned slightly, a glimmer of light flashed in his pale snake eyes, and he said softly: "Little monk, you also know that I have a very powerful enemy outside. If I am with you all the time, I will be killed by that enemy. If I find out, won't it cause trouble for you?"

He turned his head slightly and said nothing, as if he was thinking about Jiang Tang's words.

"Let me go. Just call me when you need blood from the tip of your tongue. I will definitely respond to your request." Jiang Tang continued, his soft voice with a bit of a bewitching tone, "Don't worry, you are my benefactor." , I will never abandon you."

So Wang squeezed out a sound that sounded like a chuckle or a cold snort from his throat.

"Little Green Snake, you have no credibility with me anymore." He said in vain, "If it were before, the poor monk might still believe it, but now -" He shook his head lightly, and those few strands of soft

hair Still hanging in front of him, there was a soft arc.

"As for the enemy you mentioned, the poor monk said that as long as you keep your promise, the poor monk will protect you." He said calmly, "If you can turn back now, the poor monk's promise is still valid." These

words The sincerity seemed to have impressed the snake demon who was determined to run away.

There was a trace of hesitation in those light-colored snake eyes. After a while, the young man spoke again: "But little monk, I still have to find someone. If I stay with you all the time, how can I find him?" So I asked him:

" The person you are looking for is the human monk named 'Xu Ziran'?"

Jiang Tang nodded and admitted: "Yes, he is the person I love, and we agreed to become Taoist couples in the future." Speaking of

his sweetheart , even the tone of this snake demon was a little gentler, and the previous flirtatious intention was gone.

Hearing this, the Buddhist cultivator in white raised his eyebrows slightly: "Become a Taoist couple? Then he has never come to find you in the hundred years since you were sealed?" "Before I was sealed, he was also seriously injured in an attack, and I don't know whether he is alive or dead

. "Jiang Tang lowered his eyes, and his eyes were slightly red. It was a red that was completely different from the previous scarlet color. It was dyed with some sincere emotions and was very moving. "But I believe he must still be alive, and I will definitely find him!" "

In this case, the poor monk will help you find him." So he said in vain, "You have lost the demon elixir and the enemy is out there. Looking for him is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Why not stay with me, I will protect you and find him for you. It's much more convenient and easier than if you were out alone."

The pair of light-colored snake eyes lit up slightly: "Are you serious?"

So Wan nodded slightly: "The poor monk is different from you, the snake demon, who never lies."

The snake demon I don't seem to hear his hidden damage, which seems to be absent. He mainly focuses on being able to bend and stretch.

After getting the promise from the Buddhist cultivator, the expression on Jiang Tang's face suddenly changed, and he showed a particularly friendly and familiar smile and said: "That's great, then it's settled, do you and I need to leave a piece of contract? "

"Of course." So he took out a pen and paper and quickly listed the contents of the treaty. After Jiang Tang confirmed that the contents were correct, one person and one demon left bloody fingerprints to signify that the contract came into effect.

The young man could not suppress the curvature of his lips. He looked at the contract up and down many times, as if he had gotten a huge advantage, and his eyes and brows were filled with joy.

Gu Wang rolled up the contract and put it away. He tapped his fingertips on the back of Jiang Tang's neck, and the humanoid snake demon suddenly turned into a mini green snake and was put into his palm.

"Let's go while it's still dark." He stood up, brushed off a few grass clippings on his clothes, and walked away. "The contract has been made, little green snake. You will never break the contract at will in the future."

Jiang Tang slipped into his sleeves with familiarity and circled the man's white wrist.

Hearing this, he stuck his head out, and saw a small snake head with green eyes, making it look extremely petite and cute.

"That's natural. We've signed the contract. Little monk, give me some trust." Little Green Snake said in a soft voice, "Why don't you even call me donor now? Why are you so rude?"

"Donor is a name for a virtuous person." So he said, "For an unjust person like you, it should be described as a 'monster'." Jiang Tang: "..." He cursed and said: "You bald donkey

,

Why are you still scolding a monster?" Guwang

said in a gentle tone: "You are a monster, why are you scolding a monster?"

Jiang Tang couldn't resist him, so he could only tighten his tail, and then seemed to vent his sullenness. As if, he opened his mouth and bit the man's wrist hard.

With a bang, the little green snake's body suddenly stiffened, and its teeth were so sore that it almost burst into tears.

He didn't know whether Bald Donkey's wrist hurt, but he knew that his teeth were so sore that they felt like they were about to be knocked out.

--Not even a single tooth mark was left, how could this bald donkey be so tough!

Guwang naturally noticed the movement on his wrist, but he did not feel angry. Instead, he felt happy and found the little snake demon more and more interesting.

*

These days are the days when the secret realm is opened. Each major sect has sent new generation disciples to enter the secret realm to experience.

The senior leaders of each sect set up camps near the secret realm, waiting for the return of their sect disciples.

Tianchan Sect naturally also sent disciples who entered the secret realm.

Therefore, after leaving the secret realm with Jiang Tang, Wu went straight to a camp gathering place in the east of the secret realm.

Most of the Buddhist sects are stationed here. Tianchan Sect, as the head of the Buddhist sect, is surrounded by other Buddhist sects.

There is a magic circle outside the camp to prevent intruders, so Wu's foothold is set up outside the camp, and he walks into the camp facing the sunset.

The two young Buddhist cultivators guarding the entrance to the camp noticed someone approaching and subconsciously wanted to stop the person. However, the moment they saw the other person's figure clearly, they invariably took a step back and returned to their original position, lowering their heads almost simultaneously.

The two of them said respectfully: "I don't care about Buddha."

So Wu didn't even look at them and walked into the camp slowly.

As a Buddhist disciple of Tianchan Sect, it is natural for him to have an independent tent. Without his permission, no one else can enter.

It has been many years since Guwan became the real leader of Tianchan Sect, but this is the first time he has joined the team leading his disciples to the secret realm.

No one knows why Guhuang suddenly became so interested, and no one dares to explore Wu Nian Buddha's thoughts.

Along the way, Guwang did not encounter any obstacles.

In all Buddhism, his name is the passport to all places.

Jiang Tang circled Gu Wang's wrist, and along the way he heard countless respectful but timid calls to "Wu Nian Buddha" or "Senior Brother Wu Nian".

Jiang Tang didn't know how many of those titles were genuine respect, and how many contained other mixed emotions, and Gu Wang obviously had no interest in exploring them.

Nowadays, there are many major sects in the world of cultivation. Buddhism has always been known for its gentleness. It does not participate in any sectarian battles and maintains a stable neutrality.

But precisely because of this, Buddhism seems a bit weak against the backdrop of other clique-like sects. It is even regarded as a 'big fat' in the eyes of some sects. When they think of it from time to time, they will come and shave it off. The layer of oil flew away.

Most Buddhist cultivators have gentle and gentle personalities and do not want to cause disputes with others. Even if they are bullied to the point of being bullied, there are very few Buddhist cultivators who can take back the bully with force.

It wasn't until the reputation of the 'Wu Nian Buddha' with astonishing and ruthless methods spread that this kind of bullying, which could be described as just and fair, was a little restrained.

Buddhist cultivators who have entered Buddhism are afraid and even disgusted by those who stain their hands with blood and disrespect the precepts, but they have to rely on him to get a chance to breathe in such an environment.

So contradictory, so realistic, and so ridiculous.

Guwang seemed to have become accustomed to the complicated attention from around him. Faced with numerous greetings, he didn't even respond and went straight back to his own tent.

The moment the curtain closed, whether it was Jiang Tang's misunderstanding or not, he heard a few subtle sounds of relief coming from outside.

It's as if there is a reason why these Buddhist cultivators are always worried.

Guwang obviously heard it too. He sat calmly behind the table. As soon as he raised his arm, the small green snake head poked out from his sleeve.

"Little monk, where did you find so many sitters?" Little Green Snake's voice was full of doubts, "One or two acted just like the real thing, and when they saw you, they all called you 'Wu Nian Buddha'."

He used his thin voice to imitate the voices of the Buddhist monks along the way, and he almost imitated the caution in their voices.

So Wang Ben was about to pick up the book placed on the corner of the table. Hearing this, his hands moved and he couldn't help but touch the cold snake head with his fingertips.

Does this little snake demon still think that he is a fake Buddhist?

The little green snake swayed under his touch, its head tilted slightly to avoid the man's fingers, and then it swayed upward a little. Its light-colored vertical pupils stared at Guwan unblinkingly for a long time.

So Wang naturally noticed his scrutiny.

He ignored it, opened the book, and began to read carefully with the help of his spiritual consciousness.

After a moment, Jiang Tang withdrew his gaze.

The little green snake let go of its tail wrapped around Guwang's wrist and landed lightly on the desk. Its thumb-thick body walked around the book. It glanced at the text on the book and the snake's eyes widened slightly. .

Therefore, I almost saw the words "What Heavenly Book" in capital letters in those light-colored snake eyes.

As if stunned by the unintelligible words in the book, the little green snake wandered back to Guwang's hand, but did not wrap around his wrist again.

The tent was extremely quiet for a while, with only the slight sound of Gu Huan turning the pages of a book from time to time.

I don't know how much time passed, but when Guwu almost thought that the little snake demon had fallen asleep, he remembered the other person's thin voice again in the tent.

"Little monk," Jiang Tang lowered his voice very softly, as if he was whispering to Guliu from a very long distance, "You..." He paused, and the snake's head tilted and rubbed the back of

Guliu's hand, and it seemed that As if being burned, he suddenly raised his head again.

"Could you--" The little green snake seemed to take a deep breath, "Are you really the Wu Nian Buddhist disciple of Tianchan Sect?"

So he flipped through the book suddenly, and there was a trace of funny feeling in his heart. mood.

This little green snake has been quiet for so long. Could it be that he has been thinking about this matter?

He turned his head slightly, flipped through the pages of the book in his hand, and asked calmly: "Yes or no, will it have a big impact on the contract between you and me?" "Of course not on the contract

." Jiang Tang He curled the tip of his tail and seemed a little nervous, "But for me, it will, and it will have a great impact."

So he became interested, and tapped his cold white fingertips on the yellowed pages of the book.

He whispered: "Oh? What impact will it have?"

The little green snake's soft voice became lower: "I called you bald donkey, and I called you bald donkey more than once."

So he asked: "So?"

" If you really don't care about Buddha, you don't like monsters, and I called you a bald donkey again, which is very disrespectful to you -" Jiang Tang paused, his voice sounded dry and a little guilty, "You should You can't be so gentle to me on the surface, but secretly you have already made plans to peel off my skin, stretch my muscles, and take out my flesh and blood...?" He spoke softer and quieter, and when he said those words about cramping and skinning, there was even a hint of faintness in his voice

. With a hint of trembling, he was obviously really frightened by the miserable ending he imagined.

So Wan lowered his head slightly, and a few strands of long hair fell from behind his ears. The tip of his hair happened to brush against the little green snake's body, and the itching it caused startled him, and the scales there exploded a bit.

Such a reaction made Guwu find it particularly interesting, and it was rare that he even thought about teasing.

"If I say yes, what will you do?" He asked, his voice could be lowered, and there was a hint of gloominess.

Hearing his answer, the little green snake with a thick thumb shrank its neck and circled its tail in circles, almost coiling itself into a twisted circle.

"You, you can't do this!" Little Green Snake stiffened his neck and bravely resisted, but his trembling tail voice revealed his fierceness, "We signed a contract! The contract stated that you will protect me, naturally. You can't hurt me!"

So Wang then said: "What if I say that the contract is not established?"

Jiang Tang asked doubtfully: "We all pressed the bloody fingerprints, how could it not be established?" "

If I go back on my word, the contract will naturally not be established." So Wang said slowly, "You don't understand such a simple truth, little green snake?"

Upon hearing his words, those light yellow snake eyes widened immediately.

"How can you regret it?" The little green snake slapped the table with the tip of its thin tail, making several crisp and incredible snapping sounds, "You said you never tell lies!" So he tilted his head lightly

, With her fingertips, she pushed aside the few strands of hair that were hanging down, letting the light from the tent shine on the little green snake.

The soft and dim light was dyed a bit of bright green in an instant.

"What if the sentence 'I never tell lies' is actually a lie?" He said softly, "Little Green Snake, the poor monk will teach you something today, don't easily believe in the rhetoric of human beings, no matter how good this human being is in disguise. How convincing."

Xu was frightened by the seriousness in his words. The little green snake wrapped itself tighter, and the tip of its tail accidentally brushed against his chin. He subconsciously opened his mouth and bit it. It only took a moment. Then he quickly let go, grinning in pain, tears almost bursting from his eyes, and the whole snake almost slid off the table.

So Wu Wu was speechless for a moment, then raised his hand to pick up the little snake and manually wrapped it back around his wrist.

Jiang Tang asked him: "You, what you just said, are it true or false?" "So

what if it's true, so what if it's false?" So he asked him, "If I say it's true, you will only feel scared. Then he asked me again whether it was true or false. If I say it is false, can you really believe me and put down your guard against me?" His words made Jiang Tang speechless. The little green snake looked a little depressed, its

tail The tips drooped down a little feebly.

Sensing that the little snake had a tendency to continue to slide downward, Jiang Tang gently held his chin with his fingers and asked in a low voice: "What? Are you trying to run away again?" "How dare you run away!" Jiang Tangwei

said She looked at him aggrievedly, with watery eyes in her pale yellow snake eyes, as if she was extremely afraid of him, "I was almost scared to death by you, my tail was so frightened that I had no strength to wrap around you." The little green snake is rare

. Sincere, what he said made people laugh and cry.

The corners of Guwan's lips moved, and he poked the jasper-like little head lightly with his left index finger, causing the mini snake's head to shake and almost fall off his wrist completely.

Jiang Tang glared at him, but dared not say anything in anger. He could only bury his head under his belly gloomily, his eyes closed tightly, as if he was determined to ignore it and pretend it never happened.

Such ostrich-like behavior made Guliu's lips completely unable to hold back, and a very light smile appeared on his light lips.

But this smile only appeared for a moment, and then he took it back again, like a flash in the pan, without anyone noticing.

So Wang said softly: "As long as you are obedient, the poor monk will naturally not do anything to you."

What responded to him was the little green snake's slender body that tightened a little.

Guwan was about to say something else, but a cautious and gentle voice came from outside the tent: "Senior Brother Wu Nian." Guwan raised his head, hooked his fingertips on his sleeves and pulled them off, covering up the bright cyan color on his wrists

.

"Come in," he said.

The person who came was a young monk in brown and yellow clothes. After entering the tent, he didn't even dare to raise his head. The smooth head with the ring seal reflected dim light under the dim light in the tent.

So I asked him unreasonably: "What's the matter?"

The young monk spoke very fast, as if he was afraid of running out of words, without even a pause: "The third elder of Wujian Sect sent a message to invite you to discuss Taoism."

This kind of thing. The discussion at that time was actually just that the leaders of each sect took advantage of the time when the juniors explored the secret realm to get together, chat, connect, and compliment each other.

At this time in previous years, Gu Wang had never participated in leading a team in the secret realm. Naturally, the person who came to discuss the Tao would not be him, but the elder who led the team in the Tianchan Sect.

But this year Guwu came, and the leader respected his status, so the people invited in the news from Wujian Sect naturally became Guwu.

Therefore, he didn't dare to be interested in this kind of meaningless 'discussion', so he said: "I won't let you go, let Master Mingjing go." Before he finished

speaking, a thin voice came from under his sleeves: " Swordless Sect?"

The voice was extremely soft, almost an inaudible sound.

If I hadn't been paying attention to my wrist, I might have missed the little green snake's voice.

His heart moved slightly, and his fingertips unconsciously touched the little snake demon's slightly moving snake head through the fabric of his clothes.

Naturally, the young monk in the tent didn't hear the voice. He lowered his head and said, "Okay, I'll call Master Mingjing right away." "Wait a minute." Guwu suddenly stopped him

. .

The young monk paused, his whole body agitated, and stuttered: "Master, what else can I do, senior brother?"

"Don't call Master Mingjing." So he thought for a moment and said, "Reply to the elder of Wujian Sect, Said I would come over."

The young monk didn't know why he suddenly changed his mind, so he just obeyed and said, "Okay, senior brother Wu Nian."

So Wan asked him: "Where is the place where the Taoist discussion is?"

The young monk quickly replied: "In the bamboo forest of Xishan Mountain."

So Wan nodded slightly to indicate that he could leave. Seeing that the young monk lowered his head and still did not move, he said: "I already know, you go down first."

The young monk breathed a sigh of relief visibly, and his tense shoulders slumped down a bit.

After the others left, Jiang Tang couldn't hold it in any longer and poked his head out of Guwang's sleeves.

So he whispered softly: "Is the person you love, the human monk named Xu Ziran, a member of the Wujian Sect?" "How do

you know?" Jiang Tang said in surprise, raising the snake's head slightly, and using his clear eyes The light yellow snake eyes looked at him.

So he said, "I guessed it."

It was indeed a guess, but it was the little snake demon's own reaction that gave the hint.

The little green snake's slender body tightened Guwang's wrist a little more: "Aran told me that he is a disciple of the Wujian Sect, but there are too many people in the Wujian Sect, and they are divided into different mountain sects. , he didn't tell me which peak he was a disciple of."

So I asked him, "Didn't he even tell you which peak he was a disciple of?" "

Maybe Aran told me, but I don't remember. "Jiang Tang tilted his head and thought for a moment, "When A Ran is with me, he always talks a lot and takes me to do a lot of things." Gu Wang didn't think so

.

The little snake demon cares so much about Xu Ziran. No matter how much the other party talks, it is unlikely that he will not have any impression at all. What's more, 'which mountain to apprentice in' is not a trivial matter. It is very important to Xu Ziran. There is definitely one thing that the little snake demon cannot fail to remember.

But Guwu did not put his thoughts into words.

He closed the book in his hand, made some preparations, then stood up and left the tent, walking slowly toward the bamboo forest in the West Mountain.

Along the way, Jiang Tang was still mumbling about the past events between him and Xu Ziran, so he did not stop him. Quan was just listening to the folk tales.

Perhaps he had been locked up in the cave for too long, and the little green snake hadn't spoken to anyone for a long time, so he couldn't hold it back once the gate was opened.

He started directly from the meeting between the two, telling how he fell in love with Xu Ziran at first sight, and how Xu Ziran rejected him at first, but was moved by his sincerity and finally chose to be with him.

The little snake demon remembers even some trivial things clearly, and can describe even the details vividly, as if he is experiencing the past events of that year again in his mind.

So Wang just listened without expressing any opinions or opinions. From time to time, when the little green snake got excited and casually asked him, "Aran, is he particularly good to me?", he would respond with a low hum.

The road from Dongshan to Xishan seemed to become less long accompanied by the chirping voice of the little snake demon.

By the time I arrived at the Xishan Bamboo Forest, the sky had already darkened.

The leaders and elders of other major sects had been talking for a long time, but the arrival of Guwu interrupted their conversation.

The third elder of Wujian Sect stood up, smiled at Guwan and said: "Little Wu Nian, please take a seat quickly, everyone has been waiting for you for a long time!" Everyone left a seat for Guwan, but they didn't know whether it was intentional or not

. The location is at the edge, next to a tall rock.

Therefore, his expression remained unchanged and he sat down at the seat that everyone had arranged for him.

I don't know who snorted softly: "Does it take so long to go from Dongshan to Xishan? Wu Nian Buddha is really a big braggadocio, let us wait!" So Wanqian took a sip of the tea on the table and said softly:

" It's Wu Nian, isn't it? On the way to Xishan, I met a lonely soul by chance and spent some time for its salvation. Please don't blame me, seniors." As soon as these words came out, he lightly blocked the man's harsh words

.

The arrival of Guwu did not bring any changes to this discussion. Everyone was still talking about things, complimenting each other, and saying things that in Guwu's opinion had no nutrition and were a waste of time.

He held a small porcelain cup of tea and took a sip from time to time. He sat quietly by the boulder and did not participate in everyone's conversation, making that small corner look particularly calm.

The little snake on the sleeve moved slightly and transmitted the message: "Transcend the lonely soul? Wu Nian Buddha, you really come out with such lies." Therefore, the false face did not change and said: "The poor monk just talks about people when he sees them

. It's just talking nonsense after seeing a ghost."

Jiang Tang asked, "What if you see a demon?"

Guwang replied, "It depends on the demon, whether it is talking human language or ghost talk."

The little green snake could hear the meaning in his words. The second meaning was that he poked Fo Xiu's hard wrist with the tip of his tail angrily, and decided not to talk to this person for a short time.

But I heard a faint voice not far away: "It's time for Xu Ziran's child to come, the wine is almost empty."