135: Dual Personality vs Double-Face Siren (3)

As soon as the voice in his head fell, Xu Qinglang frowned and warned: [Xu Zhimo. 】

The voice chuckled twice. It was obviously the same voice as Xu Qinglang, but it made people feel that they were so different.

【What do you want me to do? 】Xu Zhimo's tone was lazy and casual, 【It's not like I don't know what my name is. 】

Xu Qinglang's eyes dimmed, and the warning in his tone was even stronger: "Don't let your evil thoughts take hold." ]

[I'm just talking, why am I thinking wrongly? 】Xu Zhimo sneered, "Look how nervous I am. What's wrong?" Don't you think he is beautiful and cute? 】

Xu Qinglang's brows moved slightly, but there was no response.

Xu Zhimo chuckled twice more, his voice as low as a breath: "Stop pretending, when you saw him, you were also surprised by his skin, weren't you?" Such a beautiful little beauty, anyone who sees it will--]

The voice in his head stopped abruptly.

Xu Qinglang unilaterally cut off the mental connection between him and Xu Zhimo, blocking each other's perception from the outside world, and then strode out of the isolation room.

Because of this, Xu Qinglang didn't see that after he closed the door, the pale and fragile young man on the bed turned his head and looked in the direction he left, his brows lightly frowned, and a hint of doubt quickly flashed across.

233 noticed the host's mood fluctuations and asked him: [Host, is something wrong? ]

[He just...] Jiang Tang paused, [The fluctuations in his mental power seem to be a little abnormal. ]

233 said oh and guessed: [Maybe the headache is not cured yet? ]

Jiang Tang thought for a moment and whispered softly: [Maybe. ]

*

The scientific research team's ship is still moving forward on the sea.

This place is about two days away from the landing port of the human base.

Xu Qinglang led the team to sail this time for a newly discovered mutant species far away in the depths of the sea.

This species looks human-like, but its behavior is no different from ordinary alien species.

Xu Qinglang wanted to take some hair, blood and other samples before leaving. Unexpectedly, they were very lucky. They happened to encounter the alien corpse left after being strangled by a sea monster, so they salvaged it and prepared to bring it back to the base.

Because it was an unplanned matter, Xu Qinglang did not prepare enough corpse preservation solution and could only store it in the cold storage on the ship.

But before, a sea monster attacked the ship and accidentally damaged the cold storage system, which has not been repaired yet.

"How is the sample?" Xu Qinglang asked.

"There is still air conditioning left in the cold storage, and there is no abnormality in the samples for the time being." The team member replied, "But there are still two days left. It's hard to say whether it can last until we return to the base." Xu Qinglang hummed: "Blood, hair, skin

and Muscle tissue, etc., keep some individual small samples and seal them for backup." "Yes.

" The team member responded, his tone suddenly becoming lonely, "If Xiao Chen is still here..."

He sighed and stopped talking. No more words were said.

Xiao Chen was originally a member of Xu Qinglang's scientific research team, and he was an ice-type superpower. Unfortunately, Xu Qinglang's scientific research team never achieved results. He chose to leave due to the pressure of life.

If Xiao Chen was still here, they wouldn't be troubled by the mere problem of preserving the body.

Xu Qinglang pushed up his glasses, and the lenses reflected light slightly, blocking the look in his eyes.

He dug out the previous experimental data and looked at it again. After an unknown amount of time, the team members brought him food.

A bottle of mineral water, a bag of compressed biscuits, and a piece of unknown dried meat were their lunch.

There is insufficient funds in the scientific research institute. In order to ensure that Tunjin's experimental instruments can operate normally, they can only try to reduce expenditures in other aspects.

The team member was about to leave after delivering the things. Xu Qinglang stopped him and asked, "Did you give food to the man you rescued last night?" "Yes." The team member said, "But he didn't eat."

"

No. Eat?" Xu Qinglang frowned slightly, "Didn't you eat anything?"

"Yes." The team member said, "He didn't touch the biscuits and dried meat, and he didn't drink the water. When I just went to see him, he didn't even touch the bottle cap. He hasn't even unscrewed it."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Xu Qinglang put down the things in his hands and stood up to walk to the isolation room. "Have you given him a nutritional injection?" "The nutritional injection

...can't go in at all." The team member murmured, "Professor, he is unwilling to take the injection. He is injured and seems to have been stimulated. We dare not force him." Xu Qinglang glanced at him coldly: "Is this how I usually teach you to treat injuries

? ?"

Seeing Xu Qinglang's expression of concern, the team members quickly lowered their heads and said, "I'm sorry, Professor, we were negligent."

But Xu Qinglang had already strode away.

However, before he could reach the isolation room, Xu Qinglang suddenly raised his head and looked into the distance as if he sensed something.

In the gloomy sky in the distance, a dark bird monster quickly approached them.

An anxious voice came from the investigation room: "Quick! Turn the defense system to the highest level! They seem to be coming towards us!"

The group of bird monsters were extremely fast, and they approached the ship not long after.

Swarms of bird monsters covered the sky, almost blocking the sky above the ship.

Xu Qinglang ordered: "Send a few people to guard the weak points of the defense system, and the others will follow me." Although the individual strength of the bird monsters is not strong, there are too many of them. Even if everyone on the ship joins forces, they cannot be killed in a short time

. All.

Suddenly, Xu Qinglang felt a sharp pain deep in his mind.

He swayed and was knocked down by several bird monsters. His arm brushed against the broken metal railing, causing a trace of blood.

Xu Zhimo joked: [Do you need my help? ]

Xu Qinglang's eyes darkened, and he was about to reply when he suddenly heard a strange sound.

It was like some kind of low and melodious chanting, ethereal and deep. Although the sound was not loud and it came from nowhere, it seemed to be ringing in the ears, making people's minds sway.

The next second, the bird monster in the air seemed to have encountered something terrible, and fled in all directions.

In just a few breaths, those bird monsters disappeared faster than they came.

Xu Qinglang looked at the sky, and then quickly fell to the sea. Although it is a good thing that the bird monsters have dispersed, but... what on earth could make these bird monsters so afraid?

Xu Zhimo suddenly said: "Wow, so awesome." 】

Xu Qinglang ignored him. He closed his sleeve that was scratched by the metal, collected a few drops of blood from the wound, and asked the team members on the side to take it for testing.

He then remembered his original intention of leaving the laboratory, and turned towards the isolation room.

The door of the isolation room was intact, but the window next to it was shattered to the ground at some point.

Xu Qinglang's heart skipped a beat, and he quickly pushed the door open and saw several bird monsters on the ground in the room.

Those bird monsters were covered with frost and fell to the ground stiffly, lifeless.

As if he had been frozen to death, Xu Qinglang was slightly shaken.

He glanced across the room and did not see the young man on the bed, but heard some movement in the corner behind the door.

Xu Qinglang closed the door, followed the sound, and saw the young man huddled in the corner.

The young man was still wearing his loose white coat. He was curled up in the corner, his slender arms hugging his curled knees. His long hair hung down by his side, swaying slightly as his body trembled.

Xu Qinglang hurriedly walked over, squatted down in front of the young man, and asked softly: "Are you okay? Are you scared?" Hearing his voice, the young man slowly raised his head from his arms, his face already pale.

It seems to be a bit whiter, there is a slight mist in the dark eyes, and the ends of the eyes are red, making the color of the tear mole more vivid.

Seeing that the young man did not respond to his question, Xu Qinglang spoke again, his voice as soft as if he was coaxing a child: "It's okay, the bird monster has left. Are you hurt? Tell me, okay?" The young man blinked slowly

. He rolled his eyes and then shook his head.

Xu Qinglang felt relieved, pointed at the bird monsters that obviously died abnormally, and asked softly tentatively: "Did you do it?" The young man looked in the direction he pointed, and shivered again

. There was some confusion in his eyes.

He shook his head, then nodded hesitantly after a moment, his brows furrowed tightly.

Xu Qinglang saw that something was wrong with him, so he didn't ask any more questions. His eyes flickered, and he suddenly saw the red rope around the young man's neck.

There are two jade pendants hanging below the red rope. One is a small fish-shaped jade the size of a fingernail, and the other is a square jade with words seemingly engraved on it.

Xu Qinglang hesitated for two seconds, pointed to the red rope and asked, "Can I have a look?"

The young man raised his head and exposed his thin and fragile neck to Xu Qinglang's sight without hesitation.

Xu Qinglang picked up the square jade with his fingertips and saw the words on it -

"Jiang Tang." He whispered, "Is this your name?"

Jiang Tang blinked, neither nodding nor shaking his head, Xu Qinglang It was obvious from his look that the amnesiac young man did not know the answer to this question.

His eyes glanced at the young man's waist, and some blood seeped out from the snow-white bandage. Xu Qinglang stretched out his hand and said, "Come on, let's go back to bed first, okay?" Jiang Tang looked at him for a moment, her long eyelashes drooping lightly

. , the eyes slid down his arm and stopped at the man's forearm.

The sleeve was torn in that place, and the light-colored fabric was soaked with horrible blood, exuding a strong smell of blood.

Under the torn clothes, extremely deep scars that were almost visible to the bone were faintly visible.

Xu Qinglang followed his gaze, thinking that Jiang Tang was afraid of the horrific scars, so he wanted to change his hand.

Unexpectedly, before his injured arm could be put down, his wrist was gently grasped by someone.

The long-haired young man gently lifted his tattered sleeves, looked at his wounds with lowered eyes, and pursed his bloodless lips tightly.

Xu Qinglang whispered: "I was injured accidentally just now. It's okay. I'll be fine in two days." Before

he finished speaking, a slight, warm and moist feeling came from the wound.

They are the tears of youth.

Xu Qinglang was suddenly startled.

Jiang Tang raised his head and glanced at him, his eyes were red and his eyelashes were moist, his delicate brows were furrowed, and his lips opened and closed without making a sound.

As if feeling extremely distressed, the young man lowered his head, lightly touched the open skin at the wound with his soft lips, blinked his thin eyelids, and two more tears fell down, hitting the wound.

Xu Qinglang was about to speak, but his pupils suddenly shrank.

The wound on his arm healed at a speed visible to the naked eye, and at the same time, he felt dizzy.

He only had time to grab the young man's arm and utter one word in a low voice: "You..." before he was swallowed up by the urgent darkness and fell into the arms of a thin and cool man who seemed to smell like the sea.

Jiang Tang held Xu Qinglang's shoulders, curled his lips slightly, raised his hand to help the man hold his crooked glasses, and traced the outline of the man's deep face with his fingertips.

The next second, the man who should have fallen into a coma suddenly opened his eyes.