108: The Lonely Movie King's Innocent Bunny (1)

This lop-eared rabbit feels surprisingly good.

It's soft and fluffy, with a warm body temperature. He looks cute and has a great personality. Even when he was touched like this, he didn't jump to the side to avoid it. He just shook his tail. He looked so cute.

Fu Mo's eyes drooped, as if he was addicted. His fingertips couldn't help but touch the down on the front of the lop-eared rabbit's head again.

The snow-white little ball seemed to feel extremely comfortable. A pair of black grape-like eyes narrowed slightly in enjoyment, and the pink three-petal lips moved slightly, revealing two cute rabbit teeth.

A smile flashed across Fu Mo's dark eyes. It was very brief, almost fleeting, and no one noticed it.

The sound of very light footsteps came to my ears, slowly approaching from far away, and a pair of white house slippers appeared in my field of vision.

Fu Mo paused his fingers slightly and realized that the owner of the lop-eared rabbit was approaching him. He immediately stood up and took two steps back, widening the distance between the two.

Jiang Tang bent down and had just put the lop-eared rabbit into his arms when he heard the man take the initiative to speak, his voice indifferent and his words short: "Fu Mo."

This was obviously the man's name. Jiang Tang raised his head while holding the rabbit and said warmly: "I'm Jiang Tang."

He doesn't know the world's information yet, so he is very passive when communicating and must be very careful.

Fortunately, Fu Mo didn't mean to communicate more. After nodding to Jiang Tang, he carried his suitcase upstairs.

Jiang Tang's eyes followed Fu Mo vaguely, and he didn't look back until the tall figure of the man disappeared around the corner of the stairs.

Lovers in this world don't seem to like communicating with others.

Jiang Tang lowered his head and glanced at the lop-eared rabbit in his arms, and stared into the watery black eyes for a long time.

He doesn't like people, but he doesn't seem to dislike small animals, he thought to himself.

From the very beginning, Jiang Tang noticed that this house was extremely deserted, with almost no trace of anyone living in the room.

In addition, there are camera positions placed throughout the room, covering almost all corners of the room.

Jiang Tang couldn't tell for the time being whether the camera was on or off.

He thought for two seconds, then carried the rabbit up to the second floor, found the door to the room with his name on it, opened it, and then paused slightly.

There are actually cameras in the room.

If my guess is correct, they may be filming a reality show now.

There was a slight damp and hot feeling on the back of his hand. Jiang Tang lowered his eyes slightly and saw the little lop-eared rabbit licking the back of his hand, looking extremely well-behaved.

Thinking of the feeling Fu Mo had felt when he touched it, he pondered for a moment, then hesitantly placed his fingertips on the rabbit and touched it gently from top to bottom.

Jiang Tang: "..."

He put down the rabbit with shaking fingertips, turned around and walked into the bathroom in the room and closed the door.

There are no cameras in the bathroom.

Just in case, Jiang Tang also asked 233 to scan it again, and then he supported the sink with confidence and took two long breaths.

The young man's face in the mirror was clear and delicate, and his skin color, which should have been extremely fair, was now covered in a dark red.

Jiang Tang took a breath and noticed something strange behind him, so he reached out to touch it, and then his expression froze.

He felt a...short, furry tail behind him that felt quite good.

At this time, the tail was shaking violently without his control.

Like a rabbit tail.

Jiang Tang rubbed the end of his eyebrows and quickly and skillfully accepted his 'inhuman' setting, letting 233 transmit the world's information for him.

The background of this world is similar to that of the succubus world, except that the 'monsters' hidden among humans have become 'monsters'.

The original owner of this world is a little rabbit demon who just transformed.

The lop-eared rabbit just now was not actually a real rabbit, but the incarnation of his demonic power.

The incarnation of demon power shares feelings with Jiang Tang and can be controlled by Jiang Tang's consciousness. When outside of control, it acts based on Jiang Tang's subconscious and instinctive behavior.

When the little rabbit demon first entered the world, he only had the human identity certificate prepared for him by the elders of the demon clan. Because of his introverted personality, he was a bit autistic, and he was repeatedly frustrated in finding a job. However, because of his excellent appearance, he accidentally entered the entertainment industry.

The original owner was penniless, so he took it if there was a script. After playing the male N number several times, he unexpectedly got out of the industry because of his looks and received a script for the male number five.

The original host has some talent for acting, and the fifth male lead fits his image very well. Plus, his appearance is really outstanding, and he actually became famous because of this drama.

But at the same time as the surge in popularity came, there was an overwhelming amount of so-called "dirty material."

'Jiang Tang has a bad temper and acts as a big star on the set' 'Jiang Tang makes things difficult for his assistant' 'Jiang Tang has poor acting skills and brings money into the group' 'Jiang Tang's resource cafe'... A series of black hot searches directly confused the original owner, knowing that someone was

there It was aimed at himself, but the original owner was naturally soft and timid, and the agency's public relations were not good enough, so until now, he has not clarified all the unfounded black information.

Jiang Tang, who had opened the system's God's perspective, naturally knew that the person targeting the original owner was Xia Qingyuan, the male protagonist who starred in the same drama as the original owner.

The script was customized to make Xia Qingyuan popular. In order not to steal his scene, the second and third male actors who had more roles were all actors with average looks and average acting skills.

Unexpectedly, the male protagonist still failed to become popular. On the contrary, the male Wu Jiangtang, who was far away from the protagonist group, unexpectedly became popular, and even had a tendency to surpass Xia Qingyuan.

The original owner offended Xia Qingyuan, the real resource person, without even knowing what was going on.

And because the fifth male actor became popular, the original owner took on a slow life variety show called "Our Little Home".

"Our Little Home" invited five guests to live in the same house. They recorded and broadcast at the same time, and occasionally started live broadcasting.

Today is the first day of program recording. Jiang Tang and Fu Mo have just arrived at their new home, and the remaining three guests are still on their way.

It is worth mentioning that Xia Qingyuan is also one of the guests.

Jiang Tang quickly read the information of the original owner and clicked on the information of the mission target Fu Mo.

Fu Mo is only 26 years old this year, but he has already won all the awards and has become a Grand Slam Best Actor. He is a veritable top actor in the industry.

Fu Mo was born as a child actor and started to be active on the big screen when he was less than ten years old. There is nothing wrong with his appearance and acting skills. The only thing that is criticized is his character.

Fu Mo has an extremely withdrawn personality and rarely communicates with others. Even if he comes to talk to him with a smiling face, he can only get a polite "Oh" from him.

Looking at the entire entertainment industry, people who have worked with Fu Mo will say something like this when evaluating him: Mr. Fu has strong professional ability, but... sigh.

This helpless sigh seemed particularly meaningful.

If it weren't for Fu Mo's excellent acting skills and his natural ability to eat this kind of food, he would have been kicked out of the entertainment industry by the sunspots.

But there is a reason why Fu Mo developed such a character.

Everyone knows that Fu Mo entered the entertainment industry at a young age, but few people know that Fu Mo was 'sold' into the entertainment industry by his father.

Fu Mo's mother passed away early, and his father was involved in pornography, gambling, and drugs. He owed a lot of debt. When he was desperate, a talent scout came to him and said he wanted Fu Mo to join the entertainment industry.

Fu Mo's father had no education. He was deceived by a talent scout and heard that he could make a lot of money, so he directly signed a twenty-year-old prostitution contract with unfair regulations for the eight-year-old Fu Mo.

Xiao Fu Mo is indeed very impressive. His acting skills have been full of aura since he was a child, and he soon became popular on the big screen, becoming the most popular child star at the time.

When Fu Mo was thirteen, his father died of cerebral hemorrhage due to excessive drinking.

But Fu Mo's life was not easy. He was still burdened with a contract of betrayal, and the economic company even exploited him more unscrupulously because Fu Mo's father died.

Fu Mo was sensible very early and knew very well that based on his own value, even if he saved up enough liquidated damages, the company would not let him terminate the contract easily.

When Fu Mo was fifteen years old, a senior executive in the company took a fancy to him and hinted to Fu Mo overtly and covertly, saying that he could become Fu Mo's 'funder'. Of course, the price would be some kind of improper relationship.

After repeated attempts to show no results, the company's senior management lost patience, and since Fu Mo was helpless and had a bond of self-reliance and did not dare to make mistakes, they prepared to force him directly.

Everyone thinks that Fu Mo is too young to make any big splashes, but they don't know that Fu Mo started collecting evidence many years ago. Now he has accumulated enough evidence and is just waiting for an opportunity to make a comeback.

The company executive just gave Fu Mo this opportunity.

Not only did Fu Mo not let him succeed, he even took this opportunity to anonymously send the company's dirty information to his opponents.

'Unequal contracts of prostitution', 'squeezing artists', 'unwritten rules for forcing artists', 'many senior executives forcing several underage artists'...

After these things were revealed, the police were alerted to conduct a thorough investigation of the company, and some companies were involved in it. To muddy the waters, Fu Mo's economic company had no time to hide the evidence and was turned upside down by the police.

Many company executives were arrested, and artists who were forced to sign prostitution contracts regained their freedom.

Fu Mo was naturally one of the people who successfully terminated his contract. He rejected the olive branches offered by many giants in the industry and directly set up his own studio to start working alone.

Until now, those company executives are still crying behind bars, but no one knows, including the other company that received the evidence, that the decisive evidence was actually sent by Fu Mo.

Fu Mo perfectly disguised himself as an unsuspecting victim. Even if those high-ranking officials were released after serving their sentences and wanted to take revenge, they would never be able to find Fu Mo's head.

Over the years, Fu Mo's development in the entertainment industry is obvious to all.

Everyone thought that he had come out of the "shadow of the betrayal contract", but no one knew that Fu Mo still had some psychological shadow.

The lack of love in childhood caused Fu Mo to suffer from a very severe skin hunger syndrome, longing for close contact with people, including hugs, handshakes, and even simple touches.

However, his experiences as a teenager caused him to uncontrollably produce various negative physical reactions when he had skin-to-skin contact with others, including but not limited to nausea and irritability... His skin hunger and thirst could not be satisfied

. Fu Mo was always on the verge of violent collapse, like a barrel of explosives ready to explode.

Fu Mo had to reduce contact with people in order to stabilize his emotions, but because of this, he became a famous "lonely actor" in the industry.

Just after receiving the information, Jiang Tang heard the phone ring softly.

It was a message from the director team of "Our Little Home", saying that the second and third guests were coming soon, and asked Jiang Tang to go out to greet the new family.

Jiang Tang simply tidied up the messy clothes, then opened the door and went out, and happened to meet Fu Mo walking out of the opposite room.

Jiang Tang was stunned for a moment, then pursed his lips and said hello in a very low voice: "Teacher Fu."

Fu Mo nodded coldly, his eyes falling on Jiang Tang's feet, the plush lop ear that came out with him. On the rabbit.

Seeing Fu Mo staring at it, Jiang Tang asked softly: "Do you like rabbits very much?"

Fu Mo lowered his eyes and nodded after a while: "Yes." Then there was no sound again.

The Jiang Tang in this world was equally restrained. He didn't say much when he saw this, and followed Fu Mo silently, going downstairs with him.

The two walked one behind the other, with the snow-white lop-eared rabbit jumping between them.

Fu Mo walked halfway and suddenly stopped. The little white fur ball did not stop the car and hit Fu Mo's ankle with its soft head.

Fu Mo was wearing white house slippers prepared by the program crew, with a pair of white socks with black edges exposed at his ankles.

The lop-eared rabbit seemed a little stunned by the collision, and stood there for a long time without moving.

"...I'm sorry." Fu Mo lowered his eyes and said to the little rabbit at his feet. Then he looked at Jiang Tang behind him and asked, "Can I hug it?" Jiang Tang groaned, as if he didn't expect Fu Mo to do so

. Taking the initiative to talk to him, Fu Mo nodded subconsciously and said, "Yes, okay."

After that, he added: "It's very good and doesn't bite."

After receiving permission, Fu Mo bent down and picked up the ignorant pure white rabbit. , said in a low voice, "Yes."

He moved gently, and touched the place where the lop-eared rabbit had just hit with his fingertips. His eyes fell on its two long ears hanging on both sides of the face, and his fingers moved accordingly. He went over and gently pinched the tips of the hairy ears.

Then I heard the young man in front of me suddenly make a sound, "Hmm", with a soft nasal sound.

Fu Mo raised his eyes, as if he felt that it was not good to hold someone else's rabbit in his arms without asking a question, so he said, "What's wrong?" The young man lightly held the wall with one hand, shook his head at him, and said softly: "It's okay."

The earlobe on one side was very red, as if someone had rubbed it.