121: The Lonely Movie King's Innocent Bunny (14)

After Director Hu finished speaking, Jiang Tang thought for a while and then nodded and said, "I know."

He sat up with his arms and was about to stand up from Fu Mo. The director waved his hand.

"Don't get up." Director Hu said, "I'll shoot this scene later."

Jiang Tang stopped moving.

He was still sitting on Fu Mo's waist and abdomen, with the man's firm and tight muscles underneath him. After leaving the 'white sandalwood' state, Jiang Tang became less comfortable, and there was a sense of confusion all over his body. A feeling of stiffness.

Fu Mo lay on his back on the bed, looking up at Jiang Tang from bottom to top.

The young man's undershirt is thin, and the buttons on the front are open, and a large expanse of eye-catching white can be seen through the half-coverage.

But what surprised Fu Mo was that the young man who usually wore regular clothes looked thin and even a little thin, but his body under the clothes did not look thin and fragile. Instead, his body was covered with a thin layer of muscles, and his shape was very good-looking.

He narrowed his eyes and suddenly thought of the young man's pace that was not lower than his own during his morning jog, and he felt slightly clear in his heart.

Director Hu changed the topic and suddenly looked at Fu Mo and said, "You too, please cooperate. Why are you lying there motionless? Is there such a passive and ignorant little lover as you?" He gestured as he spoke

.

"Stretch out your hands, put them on your shoulders, put your arms around your back or even your neck, so that people can see your 'intimacy'." Director Hu said, "When Jiang Tang kisses him, give him some response. . At this time, Qin Shenqiu has realized Bai Tan's plan. In order to escape pursuit, he will definitely take the initiative to meet him and cooperate with him, instead of remaining motionless like a piece of wood." Fu Mo was silent for a moment, nodded and said: "Okay

. "

His acting skills are very good. Except for the scenes that require attention to details, other scenes generally go smoothly. He has not been 'accused' like this for a long time.

Director Hu muttered a few more key points, then waved his hand and said: "Okay, let's find the state and try again." As he said this, he

exited the camera range. Not long after, he shouted: "Three , two, one, action!"

Bai Tan pushed Qin Shenqiu's shoulders and pressed him hard on the pillow.

The man beneath him seemed to understand his intention. Although his body was still stiff, he raised his arm and put it around his shoulders, pulling him down.

The moment before the room door was pushed open, Bai Tan lowered his head, opened his mouth and bit Qin Shenqiu's lips.

The other party opened his lips in cooperation and kissed him deeply.

The two people's equally rapid breathing intertwined, suffusing the room with the sweet smell of incense, and it seemed that the temperature of the entire room had risen a lot.

The moment the door to the room was pushed open, Director Hu's voice rang out again: "Crack--!" Fu

Mo and Jiang Tang trembled at the same time, and then Jiang Tang immediately let go of his lips and stood up, breathing rapidly and disorderly. Under the light clothes, his chest rose and fell extremely sharply.

Fu Mo, who was lying under him, wasn't much better, but his expression was better controlled.

"It's much better than the first time. I feel that way again." Director Hu came closer and said, "But there is one thing -"

He paused slightly and suddenly raised his finger to touch Jiang Tang's ear.

"Is there a way to make the ears not so red?" Director Hu asked him, "It's too red. It can be slightly red, but Baitan's ears won't be so red. The audience will be shocked when they see it." As soon as he said this

, Fu Mo's eyes subconsciously turned to the young man's earlobes.

The usually small and shiny white earlobes with a hint of fleshy pink, and even the entire auricle, were now wrapped in a rich crimson color.

Fu Mo suddenly thought of what Jiang Tang had mentioned to him the day before, that he had a constitution that easily turned red.

From this point of view, it is not just the wrists where young people are prone to becoming popular, but probably other places as well.

Director Hu's request is indeed a bit embarrassing.

Jiang Tang tried his best to breathe calmly, smiled helplessly and said, "I'll give it a try." "

Well, try it. If it doesn't work, I can only cover it with something." Director Hu said, "A slightly red state is fine, it's too Being red doesn't suit Bai Tan's character."

Jiang Tang nodded: "Okay."

Seeing the young man's embarrassed but unwilling look, Fu Mo suddenly wanted to laugh, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly.

Director Hu caught a glimpse of the flash of smile on his face, curled his lips and said, "You're so ridiculous, don't you think your ears are red?" He asked the person next to him for a small mirror, and was shocked.

Fu Mo's eyes forced him to recognize the reality.

Fu Mo was startled for a moment, coughed slightly and looked away.

"You two are the same, don't laugh at each other. I won't say that you are just there because of Qin Shenqiu's character. It's not surprising that your ears are red." Director Hu rolled his eyes at Fu Mo and muttered, "The kiss scene That's how newlyweds are, just a kiss on the mouth can make your ears turn red like this. It's not like we're asking you to film a bed//scene. You're both adults, what's there to be embarrassed about?" After he said this, the two people on the bed looked at each other

. On the contrary, it looked even more embarrassing.

Fu Mo glanced at Jiang Tang, then looked away again, looking blankly at the scene aside.

The young man's Adam's apple rolled slightly, and his red lips from the kiss were pressed tightly together. Instead of getting lighter, the color of his earlobes seemed to be darker.

Director Hu said, "Okay, I'll give you some time to calm down."

"Director Hu," Jiang Tang suddenly said, "Can I stand up and walk around?"

Director Hu glanced at his earlobes, which were bleeding red. With a wave of his hand, he agreed to Jiang Tang's request.

Jiang Tang quickly rolled over from Fu Mo and got out of bed. He raised his hands to close the loose clothes in front of him, took the wet tissue handed to him by others, and pinched his earlobes on both sides.

The cool temperature of the wet wipes seemed to calm him down a lot. After a while, the two earlobes that looked like red blood beads returned to their normal color.

Fu Mo looked back with regret.

Those red ears actually look quite cute.

After a while, Jiang Tang nodded to Director Hu and said, "I'm ready."

He took a deep breath, stepped up and sat on Fu Mo again.

"I'm sorry, Teacher Fu, for asking you to accompany me so many times." Jiang Tang said with an apologetic smile.

Fu Mo subconsciously tightened his waist and abdomen, and even his voice became a little tight: "I don't blame you, I have a problem too." The two of them only said these two words, and Director Hu in the distance shouted: "Get ready

! "

Fu Mo and Jiang Tang stopped talking almost at the same time and began to get into the mood.

This time, the shooting went smoothly for the two of them.

When Bai Tan's kiss came down, Qin Shenqiu put his arm around his shoulders and held the back of his head tightly with the other.

This time the kiss was more intense than the previous two.

Both of them were immersed in the play, and as their teeth clashed, it was unclear who had failed to control their strength, and the faint smell of blood filled their lips and teeth.

Director Hu didn't shout to stop, so they continued until someone outside broke into the room. Bai Tan used the excuse that Qin Shenqiu was the lover he brought back to drive them away, and let Qin Shenqiu go after the patrol left. This scene is so It was just declared over.

Director Hu applauded and said, "Not bad, that's it. That's it."

Fu Mo clearly noticed that Jiang Tang breathed a sigh of relief and almost hurriedly got up from him. His white earlobes turned red and turned into blood beads.

Only this time, the two of them finished filming before his ears turned red and passed the test with Director Hu.

After getting out of bed, Jiang Tang put on his clothes and heard Fu Mo say to him: "Good acting." Jiang Tang turned around and smiled at him

, with a thin blush still on the side of her fair face: "It's Fu Mo." The teacher did a good job, and he brought me into the play."

Director Hu interrupted them and said, "Okay, okay, stop complimenting each other in business, get ready for the next scene, finish filming early and finish work early!" The two of them

said The person stopped there.

Director Hu looked at their lips, clicked his tongue and said, "Both of them have broken mouths? The makeup artist came over and tried to find a way to cover the wounds on their mouths." After hearing Director Hu's words, Jiang Tang licked his lips

. On the lower lip, it seemed that he realized that his lip was broken.

He glanced at Fu Mo, and sure enough he saw a small wound on his lower lip.

The faint smell of blood in the kiss just now turned out to be from more than one person.

Jiang Tang smiled sheepishly and said, "Sorry, Teacher Fu, I didn't pay attention just now..." "

It's okay." Fu Mo interrupted him, with a smile in his dark eyes, "I didn't pay attention either, offset it. ."

After this scene was filmed, the remaining scenes were not so difficult.

Bai Tan didn't have many scenes, only five in total. In addition, Jiang Tang's filming went smoothly. All the scenes were shot in one day, and she even received a lunch box from Director Hu as a red envelope.

"Beautiful, one day faster than I expected." Director Hu patted Jiang Tang on the shoulder and said, "Call everyone here tonight for a closing banquet!" *The closing banquet was over, and Fu Mo drove

away

. When Jiang Tang returned to the hut, it was already past one o'clock.

Fu Mo had to drive so he didn't drink, but Jiang Tang was dragged to drink some.

Although he didn't drink much, Jiang Tang's body didn't have a good alcohol tolerance. He was a little dizzy and fell asleep leaning on the seat on the way back to the cabin.

Fu Mo drove the car to the underground garage of the hut and called out softly: "Jiang Tang?" The

young man in the passenger seat seemed to hear his voice and muttered, his head moved slightly, and then disappeared again. movement.

There was no other light in the garage. Fu Mo only turned on the small lights in the car, making the light slightly dim.

He looked sideways at the passenger seat. Jiang Tang was sleeping well and drinking well.

Even though he had passed out from drinking, he did not go crazy with alcohol. He just fell asleep quietly, his face was rosy, his almond-shaped eyes were tightly closed, and he looked cute and soft while sleeping.

A few strands of broken hair suddenly fell to the side of Jiang Tang's face. Fu Mo subconsciously reached out and helped him lift his hair to its original position.

The sleeping young man seemed to feel something. He moved his red lips twice, and suddenly put his cheek against Fu Mo's finger and rubbed it.

This series of reactions is exactly the same as Toffee's usual actions.

Fu Mo paused his fingers slightly and raised his arm for a long time without taking it back.

The soft and slightly hot touch on the young man's cheek came from the fingertips, as if it had some kind of magical power, making Fu Mo's breath calm down.

As if aware of Fu Mo's unblinking gaze, Jiang Tang let out a very soft, nasal snort, and moved her cheek closer to Fu Mo's finger.

Fu Mo's lips curled up slightly, and he simply opened his hand and gently held one side of the young man's cheek with his palm.

This posture seemed to make the other party very comfortable, and even in his sleep, there was a bit of a smile on his soft face.

Fu Mo stared at Jiang Tang for a long time, and his eyes fell on the young man's lips.

Although he had not touched any alcohol, he felt as if he was drunk now.

Qin Shenqiu had already kissed Bai Tan, but Fu Mo had not kissed Jiang Tang yet.

Fu Mo lowered his eyes and gently brushed the young man's lips with his thumb.

The next second, he suddenly leaned forward and placed a kiss like a dragonfly on the young man's slightly hot lips.

Just touch and leave.