18: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

After being stunned for more than ten seconds, Song Xuan came to his senses, held Xie Ling's shoulders and pushed him away slightly.

He suppressed his uncontrollable heartbeat and called in a low voice: "Jiang Tang?"

However, the person in front of him did not respond.

Song Xuan lowered his eyes and saw that Xie Ling's eyes were tightly closed, and there were two blushes on his pale cheeks, as if he had passed out from drunkenness.

Before this, Song Xuan never knew that evil spirits could also get drunk.

But he knows now.

--That was not a kiss in the true sense, it could only be regarded as the wrong touch of the wrong skin at the wrong time.

Song Xuan exerted a slight force on his hands, but he couldn't tell whether he was relieved or more disappointed.

The evil spirit drank a lot tonight and will show no sign of waking up for a while.

Song Xuan stared at the other person's peaceful face for a moment, then finally sighed, stood up and picked him up from the ground.

For the sake of this being his newfound ally, he said to himself.

The Jiang family's old house is located in a remote place, and Jiang Tang's current appearance is not convenient for people to see. Song Xuan gave up the idea of ​​taking a taxi here, and directly found a relatively complete room in the house, and simply cleaned it with ghost energy. The man in his arms let go.

The evil spirit in red frowned, as if he found this position uncomfortable, so he turned over and put one of Song Xuan's arms into his arms, as if holding a pillow.

Song Xuan: "..."

He twitched his arm, and not only did it not twitch, but the evil spirit held him tighter.

Song Xuan pressed his eyebrows and could only lie down beside the evil spirit, looking at the charred ceiling with his eyes open.

The drunken evil spirit seems to have returned to more than 80 years ago, before the fire in the Jiang family's old house, and he was still the carefree young master of the Jiang family.

Song Xuan saw the arrogance and vitality in the other party's still young eyebrows and eyes. Such emotions did not belong to today's evil spirit, but only belonged to the eighteen-year-old Young Master Jiang.

Although he has the same face, the current evil spirit always has a temperament that is inconsistent with his youthful face.

It's like the heaviness after being weathered. Even if he is smiling, the smile rarely reaches his eyes.

Song Xuan's mood had calmed down. He turned his head slightly and glanced at the people around him.

Young Master Jiang did not sleep peacefully. His delicate brows were sometimes wrinkled and sometimes soothed. Occasionally he opened his lips and muttered something, but he was so muffled that he couldn't hear clearly what was said.

It was not that Song Xuan had never had such a quiet time with evil spirits, but this time it was different from the past.

There is no coercion from evil spirits, and there is no secret tit-for-tat.

He heard the heartbeat in his chest again.

Thump thump, thump.

This kind of throbbing was strange, but Song Xuan didn't find it annoying.

He pursed his lips, his eyes resting on the delicate face very close to him, but he saw the other person's long and thick eyelashes trembling slightly, as if he was about to wake up.