21: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

The young man's tone was so matter-of-fact that Song Xuan was stunned for a moment.

Jiang Tang raised his eyebrows slightly at him, and a question flashed in his eyes behind the lenses: "What, can't you drink this wine?"

Song Xuan didn't know how to describe his current mood.

He was a 'hero saving the beauty'.

But it seems that the rescue was not completely successful.

"The wine was drugged by Song Yuanlin." Song Xuan tried to keep his tone calm, "Don't you notice?"

The evil spirit is so powerful that he shouldn't be able to be deceived by such a clumsy trick.

"Of course I know." Jiang Tang played with the wine glass in his hand, tapping his white fingertips on the transparent glass, "a drug developed by humans and mostly used in special situations."

Hearing his words, Song Xuan frowned: "You know? Why do you still drink if you know?!"

Jiang Tang's tone was unexpected: "Are you caring about me?"

Seeing his unhurried look, Song Xuan gradually calmed down.

He did not answer Jiang Tang's question, but instead asked: "Does that medicine have no effect on evil spirits?"

"That's not the case." Jiang Tang shook his head, "I am using a human body now. Although the effect of the medicine will be weakened, it is not completely useless."

He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes twice.

"But..." Jiang Tang paused slightly, with a slight smile, "Ghosts also have normal physiological needs, they are just gadgets for fun, free things, if you don't drink them, you won't drink them."

Song Xuan's mind went blank for a moment.

Gadgets for fun?

What does he mean?

Before he could react, Jiang Tang, who was leaning on the balcony railing, straightened up and walked out of the balcony.

"gone."

There was a hint of muteness in Wenya's voice, and Song Xuan subconsciously followed his footsteps. When Jiang Tang opened the curtains, he quickened his steps and came closer, asking in a low voice: "Where are you going?"

"Go to 2411." Jiang Tang raised the key card in his hand and waved it, "I don't want to show what happens next to others on the balcony."

He chuckled lowly: "To a certain extent, your uncle is quite kind. He even prepared the room for me for free."

For a moment, Song Xuan felt that his brain was not full.

What does Jiang Tang mean?

He drank the wine even though he knew it contained medicine, and now he even said that he would take the initiative to go to Song Yuanlin's room--

What happens next...

What else will happen next after drinking that medicine?

Song Xuan is not a child, he is an adult. As a normal male, of course he knows what will happen next.

Song Xuan's lips tightened, and while his mind was in confusion, he had followed the young man to Room 2411 unknowingly.

The key card was pasted on the door lock, making a beeping sound, which brought back Song Xuan's thoughts.

Seeing that the young man had entered the room, Song Xuan quickly followed him.

"Lock the door." Jiang Tang ordered without looking back.