4: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

Song Xuan took a breath, and the fingers hanging by his side curled up uncontrollably.

punish?

Song Xuan didn't think this was just punishment.

Maybe the evil spirit didn't discover his ghost body, maybe the other party's previous behavior was just to play with him or lower his vigilance.

The so-called punishment may just be that the other party has had enough fun and doesn't want to continue this 'farce' anymore, so he wants to take action against his ghostly body.

Song Xuan's heart sank quickly, and he thought that what was supposed to come would eventually come, and he couldn't hide from it.

After admiring the young man's subtle expression change, Jiang Tang sat back on the soft chair and said slowly: "Since this is your first offender, this time's punishment--"

The evil spirit paused slightly, as if he was thinking about the punishment. After a moment, he raised his chin, pointed to the bookshelves on both sides and said, "The bookshelves haven't been cleaned for a while."

Song Xuan was stunned again.

Does this mean... asking him to clean up the bookshelf?

The bookshelves in the hall are very tall and have countless shelves. It is not easy to clean such a large bookshelf.

But the content of this punishment was different from what Song Xuan thought it would be, and completely beyond his imagination.

"I don't have human cleaning tools here." Jiang Tang said, "You can only use ghost energy."

Song Xuanqing frowned: "I can't."

"Didn't you study just now?" Jiang Tang tapped the reading notes on the desktop, "You studied quite well."

Song Xuan's review is really good. Regarding his understanding of ghost energy, Song Xuan's theoretical knowledge is pretty much the same. What's missing is application.

But after hearing Jiang Tang's words, Song Xuan fell silent.

He is extremely talented, and it is not difficult for him to learn how to use ghost energy. The difficulty is that his veins are sealed by the Song family.

If the veins cannot be used, he cannot use any power.

Jiang Tang saw his dilemma and leaned forward slightly while leaning on the back of the chair: "Reach out your hand."

The young man stood in front of the desk and did not move.

Jiang Tang's tone was filled with impatience: "Don't make me say it a second time."

Song Xuan didn't know what he was going to do. After hesitating for a moment, he raised his right hand. The muscles of his right arm were tense, as if he would immediately take his hand back if the evil spirit did anything wrong.

But the evil spirit behind the desk just raised his arm, put his index finger and middle finger together, and gently placed them on his palm.

A subtle ghostly aura emerged from the evil spirit's fingertips and penetrated into Song Xuan's body along the palm of his hand.

The feeling of ghost energy entering the body was not pleasant. Song Xuan subconsciously wanted to withdraw his hand, but Jiang Tang grabbed his wrist: "Don't move."

The other party didn't seem to use much strength, but Song Xuan discovered that

I couldn't move my arms at all.