123: The Lonely Movie King's Innocent Bunny (16)

Perhaps Fu Mo's gaze was too cold, and Mr. Chen actually subconsciously let go of his hand.

Jiang Tang stumbled two weak steps and fell into another firmer and warmer embrace.

The familiar aura from the man seemed to make him feel very reassured. He raised his eyes and said in a low and hoarse voice: "...Brother Mo?"

Fu Mo said in a soft voice: "Well, it's me."

The young man disappeared again. Despite his voice, the body trapped by him was still trembling slightly.

Mr. Chen on the side said: "Fu Mo, this is a misunderstanding -"

Fu Mo raised his eyes lightly, and with just one look, the other party took his breath away, closed his mouth and stopped talking.

Although Fu Mo opens his own studio and works alone, he has been in the industry for such a long time and has a network of contacts that ordinary people cannot match. Even if there is no big company behind him, few people dare to provoke him.

Mr. Chen was obviously not within the scope of daring to provoke him.

Fu Mo didn't give the other party another look, and expertly carried the young man in his arms, taking him up the stairs from the emergency exit to room 2424.

The moment the door closed, the young man behind him suddenly spoke in a soft voice: "Brother Mo..."

"Yeah." Fu Mo responded and put him on the bed, "I'm here."

Jiang Tang's body The suit was already in disarray, and his delicate face was very red. He tugged at the collar of his shirt and whispered, "I feel a little uncomfortable."

"I know." Fu Mo said softly, "If I can endure it any longer, I've already given up. The medicine is here."

The young man was quiet for a moment.

After a while, he spoke again: "I didn't drink."

Fu Mo was stunned for a moment, remembering his instructions when the two separated, and there was a trace of tenderness in the dark ink in his eyes.

Jiang Tang then said: "I, I called you too."

He seemed to be feeling very uncomfortable, and he tugged on his collar again, and the buttons of his shirt were ripped open by him, revealing a small piece of his chest that was also red. "Well, you did a good job."

Fu Mo's eyes darkened and he comforted him, "Don't think too much, leave this matter to me."

The young man became quiet again . He curled himself up on the bed, clutching the collar of his shirt with his hands. His breathing was hot and disordered, and the broken hair next to his face was soaked with sweat and stuck to the sides of his cheeks.

Fu Mo went to pour a glass of water and wanted to help the young man sit up and let him drink some. Jiang Tang struggled to hold himself up, but he choked after just one sip. Some of the water in the cup spilled out, soaking the pure white shirt he was wearing.

The already blushing face was even more red at this time, and the corners of the lips and chin were stained with a little water, which looked particularly fascinating.

Fu Mo patted his back and comforted him in a low voice: "Be patient a little longer, the medicine will be here soon."

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard the young man say something vaguely: "I seem to be unable to control myself - -"

Fu Mo asked subconsciously: "What can't be controlled?"

The young man curled up again, but did not answer his question. The doorbell rang at this time. Fu Mo got up and quickly got the medicine. When he returned to the bed again, he found that the young man on the bed had pulled off the quilt and wrapped himself tightly.

Fu Mo was startled for a moment, thinking that the young man was feeling terribly uncomfortable, so he hid under the quilt unconsciously.

After he prepared the medicine, he sat beside the bed and patted the young man across the quilt, coaxing in a low voice: "Jiang Tang, the medicine has been prepared."