9: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

Song Xuan, who had been looking down at his book, suddenly raised his head and looked at the young man standing behind the podium.

The young man is about in his twenties, with short, fluffy black hair. He has a handsome face and smiling eyes. He wears a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on his tall nose. His expression is gentle and elegant, making people fall in love with him at a glance.

He was a stranger. Song Xuan was sure that he had never seen him before, and the other person was not even remotely similar to the face that flashed in his mind.

Is it just that the sounds are somewhat similar? Song Xuan thought to himself, but did not dare to deny it directly.

There are many people with similar voices in this world, and Song Xuan cannot determine the identity of the other person just based on similar voices.

The person behind the podium was still introducing himself, and the dark eyes behind the lenses were calmly and gently looking at the classmates in the classroom.

The eyes of the evil spirit appeared in Song Xuan's mind. They were also black eyes. When the evil spirit looked at people, there was only undisguised pride and malice in its eyes.

They are two completely different people.

Thinking of this, Song Xuan lowered his head again and no longer paid attention to the senior who was about to lead them on a field trip.

At the same time, Jiang Tang, whose pseudonym was Jiang Tang, glanced in the direction of Song Xuan unintentionally, and the gentle curve of his mouth widened a bit.

233 complained in Jiang Tang's mind: [Half a month! A whole half month! Host, I almost thought you had forgotten your mission! 】

【How could I forget. 】Jiang Tang smiled casually and said, "You can only catch big fish by putting a long line, so don't worry." 】

'Jiang Tang' is young and powerful, with outstanding appearance and gentle personality, and he quickly got along with the classmates in the class.

After the first day of familiarization, the school dismissed the students early and asked them to go home to prepare their luggage and inspection tools, and gather at the school the next morning to set off.

Song Siran and Song Xuan were in the same class. During dinner time after returning home, he naturally mentioned the collective field trip to his family and also mentioned the 'Senior Jiang Tang'.

Song Siran couldn't hide his praise and admiration: "Brother Jiang is very powerful. In the actual combat class during the day, our whole class fought with him alone, but we couldn't beat him."

Young people of this age already worship the strong, even Song Siran, who comes from a prominent family, is no exception. 'Senior Jiang Tang' has already won the love and trust of most of the classmates in the class with his strength.

Lin Yuan thought for a while and asked: "You said his name is Jiang Tang? Why haven't you heard of this person in the industry before?"

Song Siran said: "Maybe he is a hidden master?"

Lin Yuan nodded. The metaphysics circle is small but also very large. The famous families in the circle have more or less common resources. However, in addition to the famous big families, there are also many private individuals who have been practicing in a low-key manner and are unwilling to join the association. Master.

That Jiang Tang might be such a master.

The mother and son were chatting happily, but they did not notice that after hearing the name 'Jiang Tang', Song Qingzhou's expression suddenly changed, and he hid it in just a moment.